You are an !

Hyung, can I love you?

Title: Can I love you, Hyung?

Chapter: 2 - You are an !

Rating: 14+

Main Cast: Cho KyuHyun & Lee DongHae

Side Cast: All our beloved other SuJu-members <3

 

_____________________________________________________

 

It's been a week till he became a part of Super Junior. He still felt uncomfortable around his other members and one reason was, that he always fights with that little, cutie brat SungMin. It was his personality he can't change his behavior from one day to the other, he wasn't a robot and by the holy one, he was only a human.

The black-haired always practice alone, because he can't stand the other bugging him. Whoever it was, the all made fun of their younger member, they scold him for nothing and just let him look like a totally newbie. KyuHyun hated this feeling of being isolated, but he was a warrior, so he wouldn't took a step backwards.

 

>>"Just get lost!"<<

...

>>"For me you will be a jackass!"<<

...

>>You can't dance very well!"<<

>>"What's that? Do you try to kill a pure frog, or did you really try singing!"<<

 

"SHUT UP", shouted the evil younger and felt to ground. His breathing was irregular and sweat dripped from his forehead. No one could hear his shouting, because he was alone in the practice-room. His reflection looked badly and Kyu grabbed his bottle to took some big sips.

Really, what was he doing? Is that really worth so much? The Korean had a dream, but every single person in the world has dreams, some of them can be fulfilled other burst like soap bubbles, where was the problem? Maybe he should left the band; it was still enough time to resign.

But would it really solve his problems?

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"I think we should add your part here. Can you hit this high tone", ask Leeteuk while facing DongHae who looked kinda spazzing in his mind. The door opened but no one keep attention to the boy who entered the room.

It was like he was able to peek to the future, he already saw that today his band members would still be that ignorant and  ignoring him.

>>Such a bond of narrow kids~<<, thought Kyu, while get closer to the other boys. "Ahh~ it's great that the meeting started already, I hate to wait till everyone is ready for work~", told the youngest member and stood near the leader.

Leeteuk wasn't able to do anything against that, because everything was settled, it wouldn't help to drag him out, at least Leeteuk thought that something good was about that jerk.

"Well…what do you think DongHae?", repeated Leeteuk and tried to ignore the smaller boy beside him. DongHae got himself free of his mind and nodded lightly. "I guess I can do it~", he offered and looked over the lyrics again. It was a really hard part, because he never sang this high, but with some vocal-training he would be able to do that. It's just a question about faith, thought that fishy boy.

"I guess...if someone would ask me.. that it's too high for him! Did you ever listen to his voice? Come on guys, he better stay in his realms~ Why given it not to me? I still lack of some parts", said Kyuhyun in professionally tone and grabbed the lyrics away. He got the lyrics from his manager, because s 'forget' to give it to him, so he already watched it over and he already planned his parts in that, because he knew if he wouldn't fight, the other would kick him out.

"No one asked you, babo~", growled SungMin and tried to get the lyrics back. "I don't care chibi! But you better start to ask me, because you all lack of professionally! How can you give him" -he pointed on a puzzled DongHae- "Such a part? Jinjja? Are you out of brains?" SungMin made a step forward, he looked much alike he was about to hit Kyu to the ground of the meeting room. Their leader just stood there lost, how can someone young like KyuHyun speak so informal to all of them? Why was the younger one so fighting? Couldn't he see that he was not welcome?

>>Maybe that is the reason~<<, was running to Leeteuks mind, as DongHae spoke up: "I dunno what's your problem is KyuHyun-ah, but I'll take this part! I don't care about your tips, gamsa~"

"Then show me that you really be suitable for that part!"

"Bo?"

"Show me, or are you just talking and nothing is behind your bigmouth, DongHae-sshi?"

"CUT IT OFF! I REALLY HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU!" SungMin anger was filled the room and he got hold back by HeeChul and EunHyuk, but Kyu didn't cared at all. It was a thing between him and DongHae.

He was curious about the skills of the older one. He heard a lot about DongHae to his rokkie-time, so he just wanted to test him.

"Fine~" And now it was Kyus time to be puzzled, did DongHae really accept this battle? Would Kyu be honest to himself, he felt kinda happy inside, because it was the first time someone recognized him and saw him as an acceptable opponents.

"Great, than just go ahead...I will follow~", told the younger one and waved the lyrics in SungMins direction, who just snorted.

It didn't took long and DongHae started to sing, just a second left and KyuHyun enter his song. It was a English one, maybe thought DongHae Kyu would in English, but that wasn't like that and so the older one get quit irritated as he heard the right tones and spelling. As much higher they went as much power Kyu used and he could hear that Donghae was struggling with getting the note. To the very end, Kyu put the lyrics aside and take all his breath to get as high as possible, he didn't even recognized that DongHae finally gave up. The fishy boy never thought that someone with such a huge voice- volume would exist and it was kind of exciting to halt such a battle.

Everyone in the room kept quiet, because they were frozen. This battle totally blew their minds!

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Again he was alone in the practice-room, he tried hard to get along with the dance move for their first MV. Till two hours he tried that backflip, but it wasn't worked out well. "You should rest for a moment, KyuHyun-ah~", said a well-known voice and gave Kyu a huge fright. "Damn man~ Do you want me die an a heart attack?", grumbled the evil Korean and turned his upper body to saw DongHae enter the practice room, with two bottles of water in his hands and big earphones around his neck.

"Actually I wish I could beat you to death~", joked the brown-haired and earned some death-sparkle. Donghae laughed and threw a bottle to his younger band member while sat beside him. "You are really good in everything, hu?", started DongHae the conversation and took a sip of his water, while looking in nowhere. "Actually I'm in making friends~"

"No wonder...you are an !"

"Gamsa, Hyung~", hissed Kyu and pulled his legs to his body, also looking in nowhere.

"Mianhaeyo... but your personalty is hard to get, you know? Well... I'm just be here to tell you, that I want to give that part to you-"

"Jinjja? Wae-o?"

"Shouldn't you at least 'thanks' me for being so nice toward you?"

"I'm thanking you later, when I am alone, but now tell me why", he dragged DongHae and looked at his Hyung for the first time. He got a nice face, Haes face looked like a doll, really pretty and straight.

"Because of what I told you..."

"I am an ? That's the reason?"

"Ye~ before you use your sharp tongue again, just let me tell you..I'm pretty improved by your way to solve this situation! It isn't easy to have so many enemies and I am just so curious to see what happened next!"

"So you telling me..you just gave me the part to throw me in cold water again and see me struggling?"

"Ye~", offered Donghae with a bright smile and took a sip of his water again, he left Kyu speechless.

What the hell was that?

 

______________________________________________________

A/N: Another chapter is ending... and I'm so much here, don't you think so too? Well but I really like to write a next and next and next chapter

*laughing* I can't stop myself…I think it's kinda interesting...like Donghae told him, I'm also curious what happened next!