Sharing one night alone

Hyung, can I love you?

(Again we are still in Sungmins POV and we stay there till the very end of this chapter XD)

 

I wonder why we end up like that.

With a begging glance I looked to my Hyungs and tried to signaled them, that they shouldn't leave me right here...alone ...with him! I can't stand that atmosphere any longer...but they didn't care about me and just waved their hands and said 'Jalga~' to both of us. They went out our dorm, the door closed and we both stood their leave behind and didn't know what to do...

"Uhm.. I am in my room, playing some new games..Are you okay", asked Kyuhyuns warm voice and I nodded timid, because I didn't know what else I should do.

Yeah.. I want to spend time with him, best all day long...but it felt so embarrassed to be alone with the younger. Actually my mind went crazy every time I and he got some space for us and at least it happened, that I always run away. I bet our maknae didn't know what is happening to him and it really makes me feel more and more mortifying, because I didn't know either.

Kyu left into Ryeowooks room and some minutes later I heard the sound of strange voice and a very familiar music coming out.

Finally I was all by myself... so I took the time to doing some undone duties.

Half of the day I didn't saw Kyu coming out his room, he was totally into his game, that he even didn't recognize that I brought him some snacks and drinks. Maybe I thought too much about my feeling toward him. Sungmin... you just see him as your dongseng, gwonli? There isn't anything else...why I you forcing yourself so much...just forget about your not existing feelings! I told myself unwavering and sat in front of the TV.

Zapping from channel to channel with nothing as uninteresting shows, sometimes I found our self in the program, CM's, our first MV and some charity things we did lately, but there was nothing what really catches my attention, till something blocking my view.

"Are you tired of your games?", I offered with my always soft voice and smiled at the maknae, who was looking at me with an indefinable glare and I raised my eye brows. 

"Let's buy some beer~", he told me and I choked.

"But we are not at the age to get..."

"Stop talking nonsense, Sungmin-sshi~ Just come... I am very thirsty!"

"Water will also do-" He moved forward me, so that I stopped in my talking and went quiet very fast, while avoiding his pure eyes. Omo why were his eyes so damn prepossessing?

 

2 Hours later back at the dorm

 

We left our jackets and shoes in the corridor, it looked so strange when only our shoes stand there. I wondered how our members are doing. I hope they enjoyed their day off, while visiting their families.

Why I wasn't visiting?

Well... I just can't go along with my father, he was still mad at me, that I choose the music-career and don't take over the family-business, that's why I better stood in the dorm, as having a hard time at home.

We put our drinks (most of them were beer) on the little table, and sat against the sofa, because we want reach our drinks in a comfortable way. The TV again and we started drinking. At first we were quiet, watching some animal broadcast, drinking our beer and I felt my heart jumping a little higher whenever I steal a glance from Kyu. His dark brown eyes were fix the screen and sometimes his tongue got a last taste of the sweet beer left on his lips. His legs were attracted to his body and his left arm rested on his knees, he totally looked so marvelous, even he just wore a simple black jeans and a no saying dark violet shirt, but it made look his skin so smoothly and his black hair, looked so fluffy, that I really want to touch it.

As I realized that I did >that< thing again, I turned back to the screen, just to see that it turned off-

"Huu? What happened with the broadcast?" I said in surprise and looked back to Kyuhyun.

"Why aren't you going too, Sungmin-sshi?"

...

"Don't tell me, you stayed here because of me...Because I am such a loner without a family"

He laughed, but why I felt some pecking pain on my chest?

"Don't be so full of you.. I just can't stand my father in these days...it has nothing to do with you~" It wasn't half true. Yep, the father-thing was right, but right now, I felt that I really just stayed here because I don't want him be alone.

"Ihae~" A sad pair of eyes met mine and his burden smile showed me, how much he has to suffer...suffer all these things alone... I couldn't help but putting the younger one into my arms and cares his back carefully. "I am here Kyuhyun-ah, because I want to...and I didn't do it because of pity...Please don't think anything bad about you, iss-eo?" One of my hands wandered into his fluffy hair and I it like a mother would do to her beloved child, while the other hand still cares his back. My body felt warm and light in his near and his scent made my head becoming dizzy. My heartbeat turned louder and louder, while I felt my skin got electrified. Somehow it doesn’t feel like I am a loving mother... it feels more like...like... I would accompany my girlfriend...or something close to that.

With a slight blush I send him free and was about to turn away, as he pulled me back into his arms, now I was the one, able to listen to his heartbeat and it makes me going crazy. My whole body got a attracted to him and before I was able to think about something else I snuggled more and more to him. What was wrong with me? Maybe it was the beer... I drank 3 bottles..for sure I was tipsy.. I bet I was!

"Don't make space...Sungmin-sshi..." His warm voice tickled my ear and a shudder run through my body, while I grabbed his shirt tighter. I was afraid of losing myself into this situation.

"K-Kyuhyun..ah...p-please let me go.." I don't want felt so weak...I don't want to felt that feelings I actually feel... I don't want to lose myself to him...

The black-haired lift his head a little, so that I was able to see that he was blushing, just a little bit, but it also made me blushing. His chocolate eyes looked toward mine in a very special way and I swear... something pulling me toward his lips. Controlling myself? There was no way.. I really wanted to taste these lips.. I really wanted to felt if they were smoothly or rough.. I really wanted to kiss him-

God please help me... what's wrong with me?

"Sungmin-sshi..what are you doing?" His voice interrupted my doing and I went back in rush, to regular my breathing and heartbeat. My cheeks turned into a dark red and I was unable to look back into his eyes.

"D-do you wanted to kiss me?!" Why was that guy so straight? Couldn't he at least get the situation and just be quiet?!

Kyuhyun moved near me again and took my face, his eyes still forced me to look into his and our lips reached for each other..but..in the very last second he was the one turning his head away.

"I am sorry-" He just said and I felt frustrated... there wasn't anything to felt sorry...we didn't do anything... and that was it! We didn't do...

"Aish~", hissed I, gripped his collar and pulled him to me.

For the first time, the kiss was short...like only a peck...it felt strange, not rough but also not smoothly...after that I shout my eyes and let Kyu quid me into the second kiss. He sent a peck to my lips again, but then touched them with his lips very gently. I breathed a sigh of relief as he took me into his arms and I putted my arms around his neck, to make all space get lost.

The only thing I wanted now was he tasting lips on mine forever... I am such a strange guy!

 

__________________________________________________________________________

>////< Please don't blame me for that chapter! I really tried my best to make a cute KyuMin-moment >,< Because in the next chapter something unexpecting will happened and I hope you all will go through it, together with me! <3