I AM NOT CUTE!

Hyung, can I love you?

Guys..what happenends to my words? Now I have to think about a new image for my story..anyway >XD *so evil today* I start to use Sungmin POV more often, so don't get confused after all it's KyuMin ;)  (by the way I LOVE to write Sungmins POV XDDD)

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Something weird was on his faces and the younger one tried to turn his upper body of the opposite...but he can't move. For real something blocking his way and it felt…warm..?!

KyuHyun winked sometimes till he was able to open his chocolate eyes and take a peek to where ever he was. It was a small, almost empty room, just a closet and the blanket he lies in was in this room and the solution of his location-question was easy to answer.

It was his room!

Now we come to the other question, what the hell was blocking his way?

The black-haired turned his face aside, it hurts badly and a wheezing left his dry lips. Just like a dim memory, he remember about the loan sharks and about something hit his head, after that his memory become dark and only a blackout was left. A soft, warm breeze was tickling his neck and he remember about what he was doing, so he finally faced Sungmin sleeping face-

Sungmin?

With big eyes he watched that small boy lying beside him, holding on his belly, like it was a pillow, he even was a bit drooling.

"Aish~", hissed the younger and moved his arms to get himself free of that drooling jerk. As Kyuhyun was about to get up, the drooling one open his eyes in rush and looked at him with a worried expression. Kyu lift an eyebrow and looked back in puzzled way.

"Don't move babo! You have fever..and..I can't call your mom..you..have no phone-"

"I know..what are you doing here...spying my lifestyle?"

Sungmin opened his thin lips to counter, but he thought it would be better do not start a fight with the maknae.

"So…can you please tell me what are you doing here Spy-nim?", bugged Kyu and take off the wet rag, which was putted carefully on his forehead. The older one was right; he felt kinda warm and dizzy, so he may really became fever, what a !

"Actually I saved your life…What type of guys I saw before? Why did they beat you up that badly? Did they send by mafia-"

"Stop! You got a too fast circuit! I don't answer any of your questions, if you not answer mine before!"

 

Sungmin POV

Aish~ I already want to bit his nose. Why was he bugging me that much? He really should be thankful toward me, because without me...I don't want go deeper in my explanations. His straight eyes were forcing me and I felt myself get uncomfortable.

Should I really tell him the whole story?

I dislike how much the things turn out; I already knew why I didn't want to bring that Gameboy back to him.

....

A awaked silence roll over our heads and I bite my lower lip, just to not say a word first.

"Fine…if that all... You can go now-"

"NO!"

...

Silence again - What the heck I am doing here?

"If you just stay here to get an answer, I have to disappoint you...you have nothing to do with that..."

We both looked in the opposite direction and keep quiet again. I didn't get that guy? Why was he so unsympathetic towards his hero? Okay…he don't need to thanks me anyway...but at least he could...well whatever-

"I am here to bring that back to you", I started and gave him his beloved Toy back, still avoiding his eyes, they makes me kind of shy.

As I didn't got a reply I lifted my head and saw him smiling at me...

Omo what was that?

His smile is so...warm? Nothing annoying or vexing…it was calm and warm...did it mean he really was grateful to me?

Somehow I can feel my heart pound to a faster beat.

 

YOUR POV

He turned the Gameboy in his hand, leaning against the wall, his eyes were half closed and it seemed that his fever was still on his body. Both guys were just sitting beside each other, succor in a quiet way and listen to the sounds coming from the streets out there. 

"My mother isn't here since months...", said Kyuhyun after a while he kept his eyes close. Sungmin turned his body to watch over the younger one, he was still worried about his condition, but he didn't say a word.

"She is living with my father in the middle of the City...She just come back, when she needs some clothes...My father is running a little restaurant...nothing special and it didn't work out as well...So my mom helped him and they even took my little sister with them...That's why I am living here alone...I know when I leave, the loan sharks will burn the house down..hahaha~ awful isn't it?" The maknae open his eyes and smiled in a sad way to the one that saved his life. Sungmin gulped heavily, he didn't knew a single about KyuHyun and he was showing him his best cold reaction whenever Kyu entered the room, but he never thought about the reason why Kyu was like he was. It made the cute boy be the one who was awful.

"N-no it isn't awful…I mean...Why you suffer it alone... Shouldn't your parents-"

Kyus head fell to Sungmins shoulder and he sighed deeply, before snuggling to the body of the older one. It felt nice, not to warm and not to cold either, so Kyu closed his eyes again and rest his mind.

"Do you know...I am really tired...-"

"Then just sleep...I'll accompany, don't worry~"

"I am tired of being alone...I really want to move to our dorm...I want sharing a room and meals...it have to be like a real family, haven't?"

Sungmin stared at the younger speechless.

He really had to be so lonely.

"Ye~ it's a huge family...and you are a part of it Kyuhyun-sshi~", said Minnie with a soothing voice and without knowing what to do he started to the fluffy hair of Cho.

Again a warm smile was formed on Kyuhyuns face-

 

Sungmin POV

He must be sleeping now, I guessed because he wasn't moving for minutes and my non-stop would do the rest to that poor boy.

How was he able to live here for month? I didn't want to imagine after all, so I let my eyes wanderer around, but I didn't found a thing to focus, so I end up looking to the maknaes face again. He got a smoothly skin and well-formed lips, when you look that near you would think he is a prince...he was a really good looking guy.

SUNGMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Did you really stare at >his< face?

No way…it's just because his body is so hot and it made me dizzy too...Right...just because of his fever and that I am worrying about that jerk that much! Nothing more or less!

I need some fresh air...to get my mind free!

"Hmmn~ Don't go~" A warm hand grip my wrist and pulled me back, so that I EXACTLY was staring at KyuHyun again.

My heart jumped out my chest as I saw his eyes open and looking to me.

"I..uhm..Just what I want...err...I mean...You know...I just…it's warm here..."

A giggling was interrupting my lame self-explanation and I blushed hardly.

"You are really cute..."

"I..I am..."

"Gajima~"

I......I.....I AM NOT CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Well will Sungmin stay or can't he take Kyuhyuns near anymore? fufufu~

Am I evil just because I end at such a part?

Well~ for today I do not update anymore~ >;)~