Let the show begin! (PT2)

What's Up!?

Classes has ended and are class chose who will perform:

Me(singer)

Hyunwoo(guitar)

Sulli(singer)

Jinwoon(drummer)

L.Joe(DJ)

We met after school in the music room. 

"Hey! You again!" I heard someone. I turned turns them.

"Oh...hey L.Joe." I said My cheeks turning alight rose color. He was infront of me and smiled.

"So your singing?"

"Yea! And your DJ-ing. I suppose."

"Yep!"

"Hey lovebirds!" Sulli said.

"What?"

"You know what I said." She winked.

"Ya!" I ran towards her and jumped on her.

"Ahhh!" she screamed and laughed.

"Ya...we should get started." Jinwoon said. Staring at me and Sulli.

"Fine." I let go of Sulli and got an dry ease marker from the broad. "Okay! Song list! This performence is theme is 21st century."

"That's easy!" Hyunwoo said.

"Yeah...very."

"WHat about ...." L.Joe trailed off. "I don't know..."

"Well we'll think about this later. Everyone! Let's say HI!"

"HI!" Everyone screamed. I laughed. 

≈1 hour later

RIING RING

I picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID.

"Mom?"

I put the phone to my ear and accepted the call.

"Hello, mom?"

"Yes hello dear. Listen don't come home tonight. Okay can you sleepover at a friends?"

"Sure but whats going on? Why do I hear stuff moving?"

"Oh I'm um...getting new furniture so we can be more updated with life you know." 

"Ahh...okay see ya tomorrow. I love you bye!."

"Bye see you...soon."

Ihung up and walked to the park. I sighed. mother is sure acting werd. I found the park bench. It was under a street light it was off. I laied on the bench and looked at the night sky. 

"Should I call Sulli? No...I already bothered her for too long." I sighed. "I'll just sleep here."

"Hey what are you doing here." I looked up and it was Jinwoo.

"Oh...hey."

"So what are you doing here?"

"Sleeping...why?"

"Don't you have a home?"

"Yes, just not tonight." I closed my eyes and turned to my side. Jinwoo grabbed me by the arm and pulled me onto his back. "Ya! What are you doing!" I jumped off his back and landed on my . He turned around and stared at me.

"Your sleeping at my pplace tonight. You don't know what will happen if you sleep out here!"

"So! i can take care of myself-achoo!" I sneezed. I covered my nose and looked at the ground. 

"Yeah you sure can." Jinwoo knelt beside me and removed my hand wipping off my noose with his sleeve. 

"Sorry..."

He didn't reply but just smiled. He grabbed me and held me bridal style. 

"Y-Ya!" I was blushing.

"Just be quiet." Jinwoo said an shy sweet voice.I nodded and looked at hm while he just kept walking. I got tired .I leaned my head on his chest.

"Jinwoo...can I sleep?"

"I don't care."

"Hmm...okay."

"Wai-wait not right now!"

I fell asleep.

JINWOO POV

She fell asleep. I felt her head on my chest and I blushed a tinted color of pink. I got to my house and opened the door. My brother was asleep on the couch with the TV on. I sighed. I went up the stairs holding Sam still. I opened my door to my room and turned the light on.

I shut the door and walked towards my bed putting Sam on it. I put an blanket on her and decided to sleep on the floor. But right when the blanket reached her shoulder. Her amrs lurch out wrapping themselves around my neck pulling me closer to Sam's face. I blushed. 

"Sam...Sam..." I said trying to wake her up but she wouldn't budge. I had no choice. I slid next Sam and put my hand on her mid back and my other hand on her head pulling her closer to me.

Gosh, she so warm. She's like a heater.She better not yell at me in the morning.

AUTHOR POV

Then they both fell asleep. Time past and it was the morning. Sam's eyes opened then cclosed then opened again. 

"J-Jin-JINWOO!!!" she yelled. He woke up and looked at her smiling.

"Godd morning Sam..."