Let the show begin! (PT1)

What's Up!?

"Okay class! There is going to be an competion against schools next week!"

We all stared at the teacher all of us paying an great deal of attention.

"We wll go against Karin High School first!"

"YEAHHHHH!" The class screamed and roared with excitment. I looked to my neighbor on my left since the window was on my right. 

"Hey, Lee Hyunwoo!" I whispered. The class was jumping around. He looked at me and smiled leanng in with me so our heads were sticking out to the isle. 

"Yea?"

"Whats this?" I asked ponting towards the black board which now had : "YOUR GOING DOWN KARIN!!" on it.

"Ahh...its an competition our school takes place in. Its suppose to be an friendly activial for us students.But we take it like war. You see the schools are rank on most alethic and others stuff."

"Ohh,"  nodded "so its just for athelics!"

"Oh no! It ranges from sports to variety to talents like singing and werid tricks."

"What? Why?"

"The school board thinks its important to rank each school in each catergory."

"I don't get how its important."

"Me either but you could ask them." He pointed to the class still jumping and screaming coming up with ideas their class should do." 

"Now class quite down. " everyone got to there seats and my and hyunwoo leaned back in to of bubble. "Now class, we have to decide which catergory we will do." 

BUZZ

And object on her desk lit up and an word apeared with an class number.

"It seems class 2-B has tooken varitey." 

"Aww...to bad."

"Any ideas students?"

Someone raised there hand.

"Yes Sulli!" I turned my head at the speed of light and saw Sulli smiling at me.

"Why don't we do singing like concerts."

"Hmm...thats not an bad idea."

"Yeah but the problem is we don't anybody to sing." an random student said.

"We have bass and guaitars and drums but no singer."

"No! We do have an singer!" Sulli stood up smiling and ponting to the ceiling. Everyone looked at her like she was some type of goddess. "We Have ..." I stared at her pleading no. "Me! And...drumroll." All the guys did drumrolls. "Sam!!!" Then they stopped.

"What?" 

"Are crazy?"

"I agree with her we can have Sulli but not Sam we haven't heard her sing before." They all stared at me including Sulli. 

"Then why don't we listen to her." Sulli said sitting on top of her desk. 

"Yes lets listen." The teacher agreed. 

NOO!

Hyunwoo looked at me curiuosly. Everyone did. 

"Um...."

"com' on!'

"ummm...um...I can;t sing." 

"I told u! She's useless unless it come too Suzy!!"

I looked at him and started to get mad.

Useless huh?

"Huh? t seems class 3-A has choosen singing to. 4 spots left."

"Ohh Sull you can just do it."

"No I won't unless Sam does it too."

"FINE! I"LL DO IT!" I yelled and stood up. 

"Fine then let us hear u!"

"Yeah, please Sam." Hyunwoo said making an sad crying face which was too cute.

"Fine..."

((sorry I had to get something so I just decided to use an female verison of an kpop song))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJJQJhgUNeQ

 

They all stared at me then SUlli started the slow clap. I smiled and the teacher nodded. 

"Any rejections for having this class do singging?"

"NOO!" The teacher smiled and press the buzzer for singing and concerts. We all screamed.

"YEAH!!"

"Com'on we have to get everything ready." one of the girls said. Lee hyunwoo looked at me then smiled.

"Lovely voice!" 

"Oh thanks."

"Np."

"Np?"

"No Problem.'

"Oh..okay."