Hey...Suzy

What's Up!?

I woke up wide awake with one thing on my mind:  "Yeah Suzy talks about you all the time."

Heehee she talks about me...heee

I got dressed and headed into the kitchen quickly eating after saying goodbye to mother. 

"MMake sure to study for your test!" I flinched.

"Y-Yes!"

I ran out and got to the school.

okay they give us 1 hour to study. Let's get to it.

Walking to locker while reading my mathematics book i bumped into someone. I looked up.

"Oh lockerbuddy! How are you doin'?"

He stared at me and smiled. "Hey."

"Ya! You never answered me." I got to my locker and kept looking at him opening my locker. 

"Im fine. And why don't you cal lme by my name instead of lockerbuddy?"

"Well," I took my science book and socail studies book out and set it on my math book and binder placing my backpack i nmy locker. "i don't always remember your name."

"Its Gongchan. Now don't forget it!"

"Oh so your the one Sulli likes!" I yelled smiling while pointing at him. All of a sudden hands came and covered my mouth. 

"HEEHEE dont listen to her! She doesn't know whats she talkng about." Gongchan nodded with an confused smile and walk away. Sulli let go. "Ya! You don't just go up to him like its normal!!!" 

"Sorry..." I picked my books and binder up walking to my STAR. "I got to study through so im heading to STAR. Ja~na!"  Iyelled and walked into the mop in the hall. I heard my locker shut and looked back to see that Sulli shut it.  

"Hey! Sam right?" Someone came from behind me to beside me." Remember me?" I looked up to see L.Joe.

"oh well hello L.Joe."

"Hi okay what class are you heading to?"

"Um...science!"

"Sceince I hate science wanna ditch with me?"

"No."

"Please."

"No"

"Why?'

"No!"

"Well come on lets go!" he grabbed my arm and i pushed him back.

"I said NO!" I walked forward looking back a couple of times. And walked in to sceince. But i looked at the door and there was Jinwoon walking in. Hands in pocket holding his binder and smiling laughing at his friends. I stared at him remembering our first awkward in counter. He looked over at me and smiled giving me the hand siloute and continuing laughing at his friends. 

I laughed silently and smiled out the window. THen i saw Thunder at the basketball court and L.Joe playing basketball. 1 on 1. I could tell that L.Joe was winning because Thunder's face was angry yet happy.

"Look whose checking the basketball player and Thunder out." an girly voice said beside me and it sounded offenisve and evil at the same time. I looked and found the queenka beside me.

"Suzy..."

"Hello Sam."

"Well hello to you." I smrik.