My Life Down a Spiral Starcase

What's Up!?

I sat in class taking the calcaulator and punching in the formula forarea of cylinders. It was silent in the room and the teacher sat in front reading his magainize. We were being timed. Timed from the middle of class to the end. Whoever finishes their homwork first will leave first and get excuse notes for them and their friends to stay and do whatever they want. This only happen once in a blue moon. I rushed at the ticking clock and made a run for the tray. Slamming down my homework sastisfiy with the answer and work I showed. 

"DONE!" I screamed smiling, my face alredy hurting from the sudden pull of muscles. The class sighed and threw their pencils on the ground.

"Ya! Sam! How do you get done so fast its only been 20 minutes!" Yelled Sulli. She is my bestfriend, The boys fawn over her but of course she is not the only girl in school the boys fangirl over. Sulli's hair was braided and tied into loose ponytails. A hot pink bow resting on her head. And of course her white pants and pink Toms' and an flowery shirt wih an white jacket. She is in choir with me but I soon dropped out thinking how hobbilbe the teacher is. I joined orchresta instead.  She laughed from the top row making with smile at her. 

"She probably cheated or started early." Suzy yelled and sighed. I looked at her. Of course the diva or queenka of this school. She was pretty i'll give her that but still she didn't have to be so...selfish. I didn't see why the boys would follow behind her and do stuff at her request. I mean one time someone bought her an house, but of course they went bankrupt after that. She wore her white long shoulderless shirt. It had blue stirpes but her shoulders showed and her sleeves came to her hands. Her pants were white also and her shoes with blue with pink dots. "I mean she couldn't have gotten them ALL right."

"Actually..." Mr. Huff's voice boomed throughout the room. "She did get them ALL right. Without one mistake. So she gets the passes." I didnt see why people found him scary. He was an really nice person and had a beautiful family. He just seemed scary at first glanced. 

"What about me!" Suzy yelled still wanting the attention. "I deserve that pass too!" 

"Well i'll give another one out if you get all your answer right."

"Deal!"

"But YOU have to do it." He said loud and clear. Suzy's mouth hung open then clamped shut. "That's what I thought. Now back to work people! Sam..." He whisper my name and waved me over. I walked quickly towards him and bowed. 

"Yeah? "

"Who do you want to bring and excuse the rest of the day?" he took his passes out and wrote my name.

"Um...Sulli." 

"Okay." He wrote our names down and handed me the passes. "Keep them safe and watch for pickpocket-ers." I giggled. 

"Okay will do."

"Sulli!" Mr.Huff rang out. "You may leave." You could hear Sulli's excitement from the bottom row. She garther her things and ran down the stairs. 

"Thanks Mr.Huff." she said smiling wide and hooking her arm into mine. 

"No problem. No go bother some other teacher." He pointed towards the door. Me and Sulli ran down the hall and found our lockers. We both scanned our thumb prints and the locker swung open. 

"So...find out anything?" Sulli said.

"What?"

"About you know..." she started to blush. 

"Oh! You mean Gongchan?" I tilted my head and gotten the next books for my next classes. 

"don't say it!" She shoved her current floders into her locker taking out the next ones. 

"No one's here." I said shuting my locker and putting my books and binder on my hip.

"So..." She said closing her locker and walking farther down the hall. I ran towards her. 

"Ya Sulli!" I walked next to her keeping my eyes on her. "What's worng?"

She sighed and turned towards me. "I know i'm the 2nd most popular in the school and its annoying but..."

"Why don't you ask him yourself your popluar!"

"Its still hard and being popular isnt so happy and dream-like most people think it is. th boys contestly running after you. Getting gifts I dont need nor want. I'm tired out it. I just want to be like you. Not-so-popular. Beings friend with some people at some point of time. Why can't I?"

"Well, im not pretty like you. No one has heard my voice since 5 years ago. Which was MIDDLE school! "

"You are pretty and you have as much of a voice as I do! I mean...since then You've dropped. Your popular ranks have gotten badder. Your 14th out of the whole grade!"

"And your 2nd and still climbing." 

" I know and its hobbible. Having to meet up with everyone's expectations...so tireding."

"Now i'm starting to feel sad for you."

"Thank you." We kept walking straight until we got outside. 

"So..." Her face brighten and her smile appeared once agaain. "Who?"

""who?"

"Yes who do you like?" 

Like? Like? I haven't thought about it. not til now. 

"No one." 

"Oh com'on!" she nudged me and smiled biting her lower lip.

"Um.." I looked at my watched. 30 seconds.

29

28

27

26

25

"Hurry! Tell me!"

24

23

22

21

20

"Ya are you not going to tell me!"

19 

18

17

16

15

14

13

12

11

10

"Im waiting."

9\

8

7

6

5

"Fine whatever! Im leaving bye!"

4

"No wait! I'll tell you its..." 

3

2

1

The bell rung and the student spilled out of the classrooms. Still Sulli stared at m pleading her to give her an answer. 

"Not now the people are going to hear." 

"I don't care spill!"

I didn't have a crush. But for now i'm going to have to say an random name.

"Um...Jin Woon." I yelled loudly for her to hear but softly so only her ears will pick it up. Soon I was hit from behind and got pushed into Sulli. I quickly regained my balance and looked to see who did it.

J-J-Jin Woon!!!

My face turned an deep red and my vision swirled.

"Y-you like me?"  He said having an serious yet cute expression on.

"No I just said your name because my friend her wanted to her whos my crush . And i didnt have one so I just said your name and--"

"Wait so its not him!" Sulli yelled.

"No its him!"

"Wait but you said I was. " Jinwoon said pointing at himself. I looked at the both of them and started to feel dizzy and hot. I placed and hand on my forehead and took a deep breathe. I closed my eyes then quickly opened them before my legs gave out under me sending me into an sleep.