This is awkward

What's Up!?

She stared at me thinking long and hard. 

"Well? Aren't you?"

I raised an eyebrow and smiled taking an glance at the window, then back at her. "Well, I don't have an crush on them, their more of my friends."

"I don't think so. I mean the way you've been eyeing them is...well-"

"Unbearable?" she stared at ,e shocked then quickly looked at me hard. "If me staring at them is unbearable then what about you?"

"me?" suzy said.

"Yes. You looking at Thunder. We all have seen it." I said smiling then bouncing up from my seat. "Besides  I already have an crush." I took an glance at Jinwoo who was already looking at us with the whole class. 

"Then who? Tell us." Suzy said her voice halting to an serick. 

I moved around her and got to the front of the room looking at Jinwoo. I walked up the stairs and to his desk smiling at him with my eyes giving the help-me-out signal. I leaned down and kissed his cheek Then quickly got back up staring at Suzy.

"There. You happy?"

Suzy just stared at me wide eyed then the bell rang and i quickly ran to my seat sitting down in it. 

"Class has started miss Suzy." Mr.Hadez yelled out. She looked startled and ran to her seat. I smiled then looked at the teacher giving his lesson. I felt pairs of eyes staring at me, my face burned with embassement.

 

                                                                                                ♦45 minutes later♦

The bell rang and I grab my bag. Stuffing my notes and hmework in the binder then lettingn the bag swollow the binder itself. I swung it around my shoulder and took of down the stairs. Right when The exited an voice hit my eardrum. Sending me smack into the wall infront of me.

"Hey!" Sulli had yelled in my ear. When I hit the wall I stayed that way until she came over trying to keep a worried face. She helped me back up and we started walking down the hall. Since school was over for the day We started to head towards her house since I was spending the night.

"So. I heard you kissed Jinwoon. Is it true?" She leaned into my space and smiled.

"Yeah. Why?"

"OHH! Suzy was soo mad! When she exited the classroom her face looked like it would explode! And smoke was coming from her ears and nose!"  she said doing an example. 

"I don't need visuals." I said causly . Smirkiing alittle.

"Your happy about it aren't you?"

"Who wouldn't be?"

"I know who wouldn't be happy about kissing Jinwoon!" I started at her wide eyed. 

"Ya! I never said that!"

"yeah ya did!"

"No i was happy about Suzy being mad at me. Not me KISSING JINWOON!!!!!" I yelled at her.

"...okay." She said smiling. "Ahh..I wish I had your courage I would have done that to Gongchan."

"Than do it." I shruged. "ITs nothing special. Just an kiss."

"Nothing special!?"

We ended up at Sulli's house while arguing. When we enter her home her mom came out with a tray of fresh baked cookies.

"Hello Hello! Sam! How are you?" she said an bright smile on her face. Sulli reached for a cookie but her mother slapped her hand. "No! Sam first." I smiled and took a cookie Sulli following in lighting fast speed. 

"I'm fine. what about you?" I asked munching on the cookie.

"Ahh..I'm still the same seems lke you are too."

"You could say."

"Hmm what happen."

"Well..."

"Mom she stood up to the wanna be queenka Suzy and she kissed a guy in front of him and has all t epopular kids crushin on her, SAM!!! Unbelieveable right!"

"NO WAY!" Her mom jumped up and her and Sulli hug jumping up and down doing fangirl screams. 

Still the same... I smiled and laughed.

"Its totally not all the guys and their not crushin on me." I sad laughing. They both stared at me then came closer nudging my elbow. 

"hehee. You sure?"

 blushed hard. "Y-Yeah!" 

"Whatever you say dear." SUlli mother voice came in.

"Aww whatever." Sull said walking up stairs. I followed.

"Ya" I yelled and ran towards her following into her room. "What are you saying im not flirting with them." I pointed out landing on her bed. 

"Well, okay but Thunder seems to like you. "

"He does!" I rolled to the side and looked at her. 

"Yeah. But its impossible to get him."

"Why?"

"Because Suzy could ruin every little feel he has for you."

"Really?" I said nodding.

"But how could you kiss JinWoon!!!" She grabbed ahold of my shoulders and shook me. 

"I Dont Know!!"

"You know Suzy has an crush on him!!" I took hold of her shoulders and stopped her from shaking me. 

"Say what?"

"Yeah you didn;t know that?"

"HEEHEE. I'm totally screwed!!!" I yelled laughing.

"How are you happy!"

"Coz i just pissed off the queenka of the school!!!"

 

 

                                                                                              ♦8 hours later♦

 

We had dinnner and watch movies. We also went shopping which was awlward. But I went to bed happy knowing that tomorrow was going to be one hell of a day.