Smiling Prince!?

What's Up!?

I swam in the clear water just looking at the sky. I remember his face. The rabbit hill man. His blonde hair more golden. And his chubby face but perfectly skinny and chubby. He was more like a mere perfection of an prince. 

"Sam! Sam! Come over here!" I looked at her and SungJoon standing in line for the waiter slide. 

"Wow...they wanna try that?"

Sulli waved and smiled signaling for me to come ovver. I jumped out and walked towards them. My biniki making me feel werid. When I got to them Sulli screamed. 

"AHH! We get to ride this thing! I always wanted to! I finally get to!" Sulli twiled then rushed up the steps us soon trailing behind.  While Sulli was talking to herself me and SungJoon had our conversations.

"So? Ask out Suzy yet?"

"Wha- No!"

"I dont even see why you like her. Her attuidte."

"I have know her since we were babies. Something happen and it changed her. I'm determined to find it out."

"Hmm...okay." His expression turned seriously worried but soon he triggered on an smile. 

"Are you all 3 going together?" the water slide guard ask once we reach the top. 

"Yea-!"

"No just them 2 then me and her." an sweet voice said from behind me. I blushed then looked at the person.

"YOU!" I yelled. It was the rabbit hole prince. His abs showing and how the sun hit him he was like an prince. 

"Okay then you two may go." Sulli, not being able to hold her excitemet in took SungJoon's hand and threw him on the plastic boat thing and she got on too. They went screaming down. The lifegurad cleared us and told us to get on. I got on first and the Prince second. He pushed us into the water slide and I screamed in surprise. My body slamming into his. He grabbed my waist in reaction and held me. I was still screaming and he was too. 

We hit the water and I flipped from the water. My hair flipped back. I grabbed his hand and swam to the swimming side. I looked at him and stared intensely at his eyes. An dark brown. Like it was an dark abyss. Like you could easily get lost in them. he wipped the water from his face. He looked at me and smiled.

"So. Wanna go again?"

"What! I dont even know you!"

"You havent seen me around school have you?"

"No! Wait you go to my school?" 

"Oh what a surprise! Hey Thunder!" Sulli came swim running towards us.

"So! I never knew you were friends!"

"We ar--"

"Yes we have been for an long long time." He said smiling then looking deeply in my eyes. I almost got lost in them. I shook my head and put my hands on my hips. 

"No I don't know him! And were arent friends!" I shouted. Sulli looked hurt.

"So...you don't know Thunder aka Smiling Prince of High school." Sulli said. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped. 

"You! Yo- You are THUNDER!!!" I screamed and pointed at him. Jumping to the side. 

"Hey! Sam! Watch out!" SungJoon yelled. I didnt notice it but i was at the edge of the swimming pool. I looked down and screamed jumping. I landed in the pool. I surfaced and coughed for air. But when I got a clear veiw of Thunder and Sungjoon and Sulli they were blushing. Sulli pointed to me and I looked down. My top had untied itself. I gasped and sheilded my s with my arms, making it look like I was hugging myself. I shrunk into the pool and blushed. I kept my eyes closed. Then someone splashed behind me and picked my top up nd tied it back onto me. I opened my eye and looked seeing that my top was back on I looked at the helper.

He had purple hair damped, abs very little but they were parrelle. I blushed. "Than-thank you!" I said bowing.

"No problem." he said.

"Hey L.Joe!" Thunder said and jumped in the water with us and got to my side. 

"Wait you--!"

"Oh he took me here." Thunder explained.

"Well while you guys get situtaed im gonna go to the slide!." She took Sungjoon hand and ran. I tried to swim away fromo the two but Thunder grabbed my leg and pulled me back and into his arms. I ended up looking like I was cuddling with him. MY hands on his chest and my head leaning on his chest. I felt every breathe and heartbeat. I blushed.

"So whose this?" L.Joe ask.

"Sam. You know Sam Il Woon."

"Oh! So your the famous Sam!"

I moved away from Thunder and inbetween the two. "Famous? Nah! I'm not even popular."

"You be surpised. Suzy talks alot about you." L.Joe said.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Hm...cool jelly."

"Cool?" L.Joe said.

"Jelly?" Thunder fininshed.

"Heh..heh." I laughed shyly and smiled.

"Well see ya at  school." L.Joe said doing an salute and swimming away Thunder followed. 

"Bye! " Thunder yelled behind him.

I looked awkwardly at them. "Suzy talks about me...heh  heh." I smriked.

"Sam you okay?" Sulli said.

"Yeah your drooling." Sungjoon added.

I kept smriking and silently laughing.