Rabbit = Smiling Prince???

What's Up!?

My head started to hurt. An feeling of something being drill through my forehead woke up.I opened my eyes and rubbed them groaning. 

"Ugh...My head..." I looked at the ceiling then around the room. Bottles with names and info were spread around the counters. books on 3 book sleves. And an desk with an laptop on it. I looked beside me and the window my was open. The breeze croweded my lungs. 

"YOUR AWAKE!" Sulli yelled. I felt her jump against the bed. I looked at her eyes wide. Sittin gup quickly I stared at her in the yes.

"What happened?"

"You know if you setsomething onyour 'T'zone of your forehead it feels as if something is drilling through your skull. Werid isn't it?" an male voice said from the doorway I looked and saw who it was.

"SungJoon!" I yelled and smiled. "Where have you been! I mean its been years since i've seen you! How have you been!"

He laughed and walked over to my side. "Well..." he did his usually pose. An hand on his head and one hand in his pocket. "I've been good. How about you?"

"You didn'tanswer ALL my questions!"

"Oh, well i've been in Amercia studying aboard. "

"Amercia? Whoa! I wanna go." I brighten up and took Sulli's hand and SungJoon's hand. "You should take us with you next timee! And tomorrow let's go to the pool! Its opening anyway and lets be the first ones in!!" I yelled happily.

"YEAH!" Sulli yelled. 

"Um...well...sure next time and ok for tomorrow." 

"YEAH!" me and Sulli yelled togther sharing the moment. We laughed and talked about how life has been since he left.

 

I woke up at SungJoon's place. I guess I had crashed on his couch because its mess up. Sulli was on the ground drooling one leg out and one arm just...out there. SungJoon was sleeping peacefully ... almost like an vampire. I had to give it to them. It was the best sleeping postures ever. I got up and walked around his house. I found my phone and his phone plug-in. I hooked it up with his sourand sound and turned it up on full blast. It ended up playing 2pm- comeback When You Hear This Song. Sulli got up immendtiay and screamed. 

"SHUT UP!"

I laughed, "You shut up!"

"I'm trying to sleep!"

"So! Im not!"

"Whats going on?" SungJoon said crossing his arms and his face bloated. Sulli sat up and her face was bloated but she had an angry face on.

"Bingu Sulli!" I shouted over the music and started to slide to the kitchen. 

"Pabo!!!" SUlli shouted back. She layed back down and covered her eyes but soon stopped relying on SungJoon to help her out. "SungJoon?"

"Yes?" he had already gotten up. 

"Can you turn it down?"

"um...okay." He came to the my phone and unlocked it. He changed the song to BIGBANG- FANTASTIC BABY. He smiled and went to the washroom. I laughed.

"He helped!" I went to the frigde and pulled out eggs and bread then salsa. Sulli got up and marched towards me. 

"Ya!"

I stared at her. "Ya!"

"Ya!"

"Ya!"

"What?"

"What you said it first." I shurged and continue to make an omlet. She sat down infront of me. And placed her head on the table. "Ya! get your head  off I dont want hair in the food."

"Whatever." she didnt move.

"So when are we going to the pool?" SungJoon came out looking fresh and young.

"Omo! I forgot. Lets go in a couple of minutes. SUlli?" 

"Yeah?"

"Get ready and eat. we're going to the pool." 

"Really?" she lifted her headandsmiled."Yeah!" She jumped up and grabbed her stuff.

 

 

When we got there was an whole big line there.I stared in disbelief. "Jeez..." I turned my head and saw an white rabbit.It was running.I saw the line and calauted that it would take 20 minutes for the line to move up."Hey...I'm going to check things out over their you guys stay  here."

"Finewith me."

"Don't be late 10 minutesokay!"

"Fine!" I yelled and handed SungJoon my stuff running thowards the rabbit. When I got to an corner it disappeared. I slipped and started to fall. "AHHH!" I screamed and rolled. I hit an tree and it hurt. I screamed but whisperly. Then someone came from behind me.

"Are you okay?" an sweet voice came.

"What?" I looked up and saw an smiling prince kneeling beside me offereing his hand. I took it and stared at him. 

"Sam?"

"Who?" I said then corrected myself. "Oh me... I forgot." I looked at my phone and started to jog. "Gotta go but thanks." I inced.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?"

"I don't! Bye!" I ranout of the hill and came back to the line. Just intime. We had made it to the  front and I slipped in. 

"There you are!" Sulliyelled. 

"Lets go!" I yelled grabbing their handsand throwing them and my body out into the water.