What is this feeling?

I'm Sorry But I Love You

Jonghyun's pov

The next morning, after all that happened yesterday, i had a slight headache. Vicky texted me to wait for her near the lockers so here i am, waiting and chatting with Taemin. He's super innocent, i treat him as my little brother, but i like talking to him. "Jonghyun hyung, what are we doing?" Taemin asked while putting on a blank puppy face. I couldn't help but smile and say " Taemin ah, we're waiting for Victoria unnie"

"ooohh vicky unnie. I like her. She's nice"

"mmmhmmmm"

"and she's pretty too"

"yah you little cheeky monkey. She's my girlfriend."

"Hyung? What does it mean having a girlfriend? What feelings do you have?"

"hmm, it means that people will look at me with jealousy and i feel happy too, because i get to kiss her and hug her."

"Jealousy? But i asked Shindong hyung the same question and he told me something different"

"Oh yeah his girlfriend is Nari right? What did he say?"

" He said that there was something special that Nari had that attracted him. He always felt something different when he's with her. He said it was called love."

We started walking down the hallway out to the main gate to meet Victoria.

"oh really? I feel the same way to Victoria as to other girls..i don't know."

"hmm then maybe the feeling you feel towards Vicky unnie is not love?"

Just then, Victoria arrived. "Lets go oppa! Hello Taemin oppa!" She flashed another one of her eyesmiles, while interlacing my hand with hers. I shook Taemin's last words to me just now out of my head. How can i not love Victoria? She's pretty, cute, popular...-"Hey hyung its Minyoung, the girl who bumped into you yesterday." Taemin's words broke my train of thoughts. I followed his gaze and met eyes with her. Ah..so her name is Minyoung, how beautiful, it really suits her. Wait what am i thinking? Vicky seemed to be uneasy so i caressed her hand with my thumb, never leaving my gaze off Minyoung. 

Minyoung's pov

"Hey Minyoung ah, Jonghyun is coming from the opposite direction." Jessica whispered in my ear. I gasped and immediately turned around and literally ran. Sica caught up with me and dragged me back towards Jonghyun. "Yah you pabo, our class is that way. Just ignore Jonghyun and you'll be fine arasseo? I'll protect ya!" She told me while striking a superman pose. I giggled but gulped as we neared Jonghyun. I spotted his hand interlaced with a girl beside him. Oh, he has a girlfriend already. Well I'm not surprised. I think she's Victoria, the queenka of the school and Jonghyun's the kingka, I thought sadly. As we passed by them, he used his free hand to hold me back. He gazed at me,"Look I'm sorry i was too rude to you yesterday. I've been thinking about it the whole night and i'm really sorry." 

No one's pov

The whole student body gathered around again and gasped upon hearing Jonghyun's words. He treated every girl the way he treated Minyoung yesterday except Victoria. So why is he only apologising to Minyoung? Hushed whispers could be heard. "Don't you think the way Jonghyun shi looks at Minyoung is different from when he looks at Victoria?" "Wow, I can feel love in the air when they look at each other."

Everyone could see Victoria pulling at Jonghyun's arm and the angry look on Victoria's face when she heard the whispers.