Sick yet not sick

I'm Sorry But I Love You

 

Jonghyun's pov
Taemin asked me" Hyung, i thought your girlfriend was Victoria? Why did you call for Minyoung?"
"Hmm im not sure she was the first person in mind when i woke up."
Just then Minyoung peeked in. "Jonghyun?" Taemin patted my shoulder and left. I smiled at Minyoung cheekily. She smiled back..she has the most gorgeous eyesmile ever wow...
"Jonghyun oppa, drink some water"
I took the water from her and started to drink when realization hit me. I choked on my water and turned to face her. "What did you just...call..me?" "....Jonghyun oppa." She replied hesitantly. "Why you don't like it? I thought.." 
"No no no I was just surprised" Her face turned red with embarrassment. 
 
Minyoung's pov
I've never been so embarrassed in my life..what was I thinking? Ahh I'm such a pab-A piece of bread was stuffed into my mouth. I took it out and glared at Jonghyun, who was laughing away. I threw the bread at him,"Yah! I thought you were sick? How come you have so much energy? You even made me come all the way here!" I huffed and stood up to leave. 
 
Jonghyun's pov
"Aww someone is angry?" I cooed. I grabbed her wrist before she could go. "Minyoung ah, please stay." When she didn't respond, I pulled her closer and tickled her waist. "HAHAHA NO OPPA NOT THE TICKLING!" Unable to control herself, she dropped on the floor laughing. "So you'll stay now?" I smirked. "Alright alright geez, but if I fail my exams due to missing lessons you'll take full responsibility." I flicked her forehead and shook my head. 
 
No one's pov
After some time, Minyoung lay her head on the bed and slept due to fatigue. Jonghyun, who was awake, got out of bed and carried her on the bed. As he sat down on the chair beside her, he caressed her hair before falling asleep on the chair.