Victoria's Secret Plan

I'm Sorry But I Love You

 

Victoria's pov
How dare my Jonghyunnie look at Minyoung like that?! He doesn't look at me like that even though he claims to love me. Whatever. Jonghyun will be mine FOREVER.
 
Jonghyun's pov
I walked down the hallway after Vicky's pestering with our hands still interlocked. My free hand was carrying my books and my mind was in a mess. I broke free of Victoria's hand and before I could run my fingers through my hair, she reached out and gripped my hand. Before I could respond, she pulled me to the corridor where our design class was just a few feet away. She pushed me against the wall and kissed me. She put her hands around my neck and deepened the kiss. Closing my eyes, my hands found its way to her waist and pulled her closer. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and I caressed her hair, not caring about the students around us.
 
Minyoung's pov
I gasped when I saw the mini makeout session Jonghyun was having with Victoria. My eyes brimmed with tears even though I knew I wouldn't have the chance to date him. I thought I saw a flash of smirk across Victoria's face but i think it was just my imagination...
 
Victoria's pov
From the corner of my eye I saw Minyoung. At this moment, Jonghyun spun me around so that my back was against the wall. To my surprise, he kissed my neck. My head was thrown back in bliss. I had to admit, I was a little scared of what he would do next. "Jonghyun ah, don't..please stop" I said even though my heart was saying otherwise.
 
Jonghyun's pov
As I kissed Vicky, I recalled Taemin's words.
"Oh really? But what i feel towards Victoria is just like what I feel towards other girls."
"Hyung, then maybe what you feel towards Vicky unnie is not love?"
I spun Vicky around and kissed her neck, trying to feel something different. But I felt nothing. According to Shindong hyung, like what Taemin said, everytime he kissed Nari he would feel as though there were fireworks around and he felt as though there was a need to protect her. I made my way back to her lips and kissed her again. As she broke off the kiss, I started to doubt my feelings for her...
I saw Minyoung staring at me and she was crying. I threw her a concerned look and she was about to respond when Victoria pulled me into the class. Vicky made her way beside Jung Daehyun, her best friend while I walked over to Minyoung. 
---------------------------------------------------
Annyeonggggg~
Yes, its a double update^^
Do share this story and subscribe! <3
This title reminds of the brand, Victoria's Secret.
TEEHEE