I'm Sorry, Minyoung

I'm Sorry But I Love You

 

Jonghyun's pov
I sat down beside her and touched her shoulder. I felt a spark when we touched but I ignored it. 
"Why are you crying Minyoung?"
"Its none of your business, don't you have to attend to your girlfriend?"
"Hey, I'm just worried about you."
She cried even harder when she heard my last sentence. Sighing, I let her cry on my shoulder and I caressed her hair. I felt happy, not the kind of happiness I felt when I was with  Victoria. 
 
Minyoung's pov
As I cried on Jonghyun's shoulder, I thought about all my previous heartbreaks and unable to control myself, I threw my hands around him and cried in his chest. He patted my head lightly. I felt happy, a different kind of happiness when I was in Jonghyun's arms. Suddenly, I was pulled away from Jonghyun by someone who was gripping me so hard that it caused bruises.
 
Jonghyun's pov
Seeing Victoria pull Minyoung away so harshly, I shouted at her"What are you doing?" She shouted back"Well then what are you doing with her? Are you cheating on me?!"
I never knew Victoria was so petty. I pulled my hair in frustration and helped Minyoung up. "Come Minyoung, I'll take care of your bruise." I said gently. Ignoring the deadly stares Victoria was giving me, I brought Minyoung to the general office where I took out the first aid box. I lay Minyoung down on my lap and applied cream to her bruises."Minyoung ah, I'm sorry about Victoria. I'm sorry for causing you to get hurt by her." I told her while tears started to form. "Its okay Jonghyun shi, it was my fault. I shouldn't have cried on your shoulder, I'm sorry" She tried to get up from lying on my lap but I stopped her. 
 
Minyoung's pov
I've never felt this comfortable my whole life, even though I had bruises on my arm. It was as though I was meant to be in Jonghyun's arms. He put my head on his chest and his head on top of my head and both of us drifted to dreamland...
"Hey pabo" Jonghyun said to me. "From now on, call me Jonghyun oppa."
-------------------------------------------------------
hello everybody!
Its me, Julia^^ Hope you guys like the story
ITS FINALLY A MINHYUN MOMENT WOO
I'm sorry to all the VicHyun shippers tho ><
Please do share this story and subscribe! <3
To all the daehyun fans I'll focus more on daehyun in more chappies to come!