Confrontation 1

I'm Sorry But I Love You

 

Minyoung's pov
I was walking towards my locker in the locker to take my books when someone harshly pushed me. I hit the hard metal lockers behind me and groaned inwardly. 
"I'm warning you, stay away from Jonghyun. Who do you think you are?" I didn't take a genius to figure out who it was. "You're so thick-skinned, stealing someone's boyfriend the minute i was gone. Pathetic." This broke the last straw and i banged my hand on the wall and turned around, staring at her. I've always been a very shy and conservative girl, but something in me just switched. "You can scold me for always being around Jonghyun but that doesn't give you the right to insult me! Just because you're rich and popular, does not mean you can trample on people. Now that i think about it, you're the most pathetic one. Abusing your 'power' to insult someone? Pretty hilarious."
And with that, I grabbed my books and headed off to math class, humming a tune. 
What i didn't see was a figure hiding in the corner clenching his fists.
-------------------------------------------------------
wheeeeee
i was actually gonna give up on my fic, but your lovely comments and stuff gave me inspiration and support to continue this fic^^
really sorry for the super short chapter, I'll be going on holiday for a while, soo im gonna write a few chappies during that time. 
Love every single one of you who read this story until here :') IDEK HOW TO THANK YOU ALL OTL. Its pretty obvious but guess who the figure is~
alright imma go for dinner now. bye! <3