Pit Of Darkness

I'm Sorry But I Love You

 

The next morning.
Minyoung's pov
 
[Text from Jonghyun oppa]
Annyeong Minyoung! Lets meet later at the locker room! :)
 
*Eh? How did I get his number?*
 
[To Jonghyun oppa]
Yah, you saved your number in my phone as Jonghyun oppa right? Lame. Mehrong.
 
[Text from Jonghyun oppa]
For me to know and for you to find out hehe
 
"Aish this Kim Jonghyun...."
 
Jonghyun's pov
"My last message should have made her frustrated, just like how I wanted hehe" I thought to myself. [A/N: Evil Jonghyun is evil XP] 
 
[Incoming call from Vicky]
I sighed and picked up my phone, expecting a scolding from her again.
 
"J...Jonghyun ah..please don't break up with me..please"
"Vicky? What happened?"
 
[Call disconnected]
-------------------------------------------------------
I arrived at school and a huge crowd of fangirls crowded around me. This added on to my frustration. 
"OMG JONGHYUN OPPAAA!"
"Since Jonghyun oppa broke up with that Victoria Song means I have a chance!" 
I pulled my hair as my head pounded. Sweat started to form on my forehead and the noise around me worsened the massive pain. Everything around me twisted and turned and I was almost slipping into a pit of darkness when a delicate hand interlaced with mine. I turned around and could make out the person that was beside me. "V..Victoria?" I used my free hand to clutch my head but Victoria gripped both of my hands and interlocked them with hers. She was saying something to me while smiling but as my head pounded, I could not hear her so I just nodded my head and tried to smile. 
 
Taemin's pov
I was walking into school with Key, Onew, Minho when we saw Jonghyun hyung with Victoria. He seemed very sick and kept trying to pry Victoria's hands of his so he could clutch his head. His face was twisted in pain but Victoria was only interested in kissing him and smirking at the fangirls around them.
Key hyung seemed to shake with anger and clenched his fist.
 "What is Victoria doing?! Jonghyun is sick and having a headache yet she doesn't seem to care at all." He shouted. [A/N: Woah Jongkey moment^^] 
He pulled my arm, I pulled Minho's, he pulled Onew's and we were dragged by Key hyung past the fangirls. I whispered to Minho,"Woah the diva has reached her anger limit." We both snickered but regained our composure and glared at Victoria.
 
Key's pov
I grabbed Jonghyun with my free hand and shouted at Victoria,"What are you doing to Jonghyun?! He's in so much pain right now and you don't even care. You're not fit to be his girlfriend. At all. Jonghyun is coming with us and you, are not following him."
 We brought Jonghyun to the sick bay with much difficulty. He could barely stand properly yet alone walk. We laid him down on the bed and Taemin put a wet towel on his forehead. "Poor Jonghyun hyung...why was Victoria unnie so mean?" He asked.
"Don't ever talk about that Victoria Song again. She doesn't know that I've been tolerating her for very long. Don't think I don't know what she has been doing with Jonghyun and Minyoung. Jonghyun is not a puppet for her to play with."
 
Minho's pov
Hmm yeah, now that Key said that, I'm beginning to think that Victoria is not such a simple person like how she seems to be. A soft murmur caught my attention.
"M..Min...Minyoung..I..w..want..to.see..her." Jonghyun told Key. 
"Yah Key, I think it would be better for Minyoung to take care of him, after all, she's a girl." Onew hyung said.
 "Alright then someone call Minyoung over here and we'll go for lessons, I'll issue a exit pass for Minyoung, after all my dad is the principal of this school" Key said.