Sunhwa University

I'm Sorry But I Love You

Minyoung's pov

I got out of bed and got dressed, humming a song. It was the first day attending Sunhwa University, studying a course that i really liked, fashion design! Yup, I'm a fashion designer. I smoothed out my starchy uniform, put on my tie and checked myself in the mirror. I started humming along to SHINee's replay, and reminded myself  about Jonghyun. I sighed in adoration and i looked at my wallpaper of my phone which was Jonghyun. "Jonghyun ah Jonghyun ah why do you make me feel like a pabo?!" I thought to myself. Just then, the phone rang and the called ID was Jessica, my best friend. "Oh sica ah, I'm heading out now, lets meet outside school arasseo?" "hmm i can't wait to start fashion design! ok annyeong!" and she hung up. Sica's doing the same course as me too.

I met sica outside school and once we saw each other, we hugged. "AHH IM SO EXCITED AH MINYOUNGIE" "NAE ME TOO!"  Just then at the corner of my eye, I seemed to have seen Jonghyun. I whipped my head around but saw nothing. Grinning, I linked arms with sica as we walked in together.

I carried my books from my locker and headed to design class with sica when i bumped into someone. As I knocked into his chest, I couldnt help but breathe in his sweet scent, capturing me in a dream. He groaned as both of us hit the floor and i immediately lowered my head. "I'm so sorry so sorry i didn't mean to bump into you!...OMO KIM JONGHYUN?!" I widened my eyes as I saw the boy in front of me. KIM JONGHYUN.  I hurriedly picked up my books and hugged them to my chest, not daring to meet his eye. 

Jonghyun's pov

What just happened? I rubbed my eyes and i stared furiously at the petite girl in front of me. " For God's sake, couldn't she have been more careful?" I muttered to myself. I looked behind me and saw the rest of my clique, the kingkas staring at her too and i raised my voice and shouted at her" WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU BLIND?! OR ARE YOU STUPID? SHEESH." I stood up and brushed my uniform and looked at her. Her bottom lip was trembiling, as if she was going to cry. Now, almost the whole student body was surrounding us and whispering in hushed tones. For a moment, I faltered and tilted my head. She looked so vulnerable, like a lost puppy. Huffing, I stuck my hand for her to grab. "Come on" I told her. She looked up at me with watery eyes and took my hand, and grabbed her books. "g.g..gomawo Jonghyun shi.." She stuttered. This girl behind her, i think her friend, grabbed her hand and walked down the hallway with her. I glared at everyone around me and they hurriedly walked away."Yah, Jonghyun ah, I know how you feel. Those irritating fangirls are just ugh. I wish they would go away." Key said. I slung an arm around him and agreed. I turned to victoria, my girlfriend, and kissed her forehead. "VIcky jagi ah, gwenchanna. Wanna go for ice cream after school?" "mhm oppa!" She gave me one of her charming eye smiles. 

I spent the rest of the day with Vicky, exchanging kisses and eating ice cream. However i couldn't shake that image of her, with her lost and vulnerable look, when i shouted at her. "Kim Jonghyun, you have a girlfriend already and you're a kingka." I muttered to myself and snuggled on the couch with Victoria.