Me?! Cook?!

Dazzling love

( Starting to search for the things Jonghyun likes, that’s what Jessica’s doing, but still… didn’t she help Jonghyun arrange his house? Why can’t she remember this room? Well, maybe he changed it, because he had to put other things, but however, this isn’t important.)

Sica: Diary?! Do guys keep diaries? Well, is it OK if I read it? Sure it is, since I’m his girlfriend, I just hope he doesn’t get mad. However, some aegyo would do. Let’s start:

Well, I think that this can’t be called a diary, but is just the collection of the things I wrote in some papers to express how I feel.  Since, this wasn’t meant to be a diary, then I won’t call it a diary. Damn, why am I speaking to myself?!

Sica: So cute! I’ll just flip the pages and put my finger on one, with eyes closed.

                                                                                                                                28.05.2013

Sica: Oh, it’s this year!

 A good and a bad day. Why should Joon get everything just because he’s handsome? Well… I’m handsome too. That happiness, those idols and those money… where do I find them now? I GOT FIRED! WHY?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! However, that happened 3 days ago. Now, a friend of mine is helping me get a new job. She’s called Jessica. She’s sweet, cute, beautiful and a really good girl. Why am I speaking like I’m in love with her?! Probably because I liked her when I was young! Whatever. I have to meet Key now, so I’ll go.

Sica: Even when he’s talking to a piece of paper, he’s so honest. Keke. Now, this is the last one, let’s flip the pages again. Seriously? 11.06.2013?! Does the inner me want to know more about this situation?

                                                                                                                              11.06.2013

 A great day. OK, now I can totally admit that Jessica is the best girl that I’ve ever met. She found me a job as a movie director. A MOVIE DIRECTOR! The happiness, the idols as actors and the money are back, but there’s something in my stomach every time Jessica speaks to me. Have I fallen in love? Who wouldn’t? Such a perfect girl, but she’s mine, I’ll get her and… HOW AM I GONNA DO IT?! I’ll figure something out, but now I’m too happy to do it.

Sica: So, did you get her Jonghyun? Did you? Keke. He was right, this can’t be called a diary. What’s this?! Short, without a greeting, but I find it cool. Now, let’s watch what else he likes: photos, photos, photos, a rock, an old pen, a… wait… A ROCK?! There’s something written here: JongKey, 1997. Best friends. Ah, so this must be their friendship sign. They were so young here, 7 years old. Haha. What else: a necklace, a picture, poems, essays and a book: I wrote this book and I ever become a writer, I’ll use this. I don’t know which person’s name to put here, but…my family, Key , my friends and Jess…*scribbles. I haven’t decided on the last one yet, but we’ll see in the future.

Why am I involved in a lot of his stories? Well, I’m a bit hungry now so I’ll go and eat… What?! The princess can eat the loyal breakfast here. Why is everything he does so cute.

(her cell phone rings)

Joon: Hello Jessica!

Sica: OMO! I totally forgot that ! have to work today! I’m really sorry sunbaenim, I’ll come right now.

Joon: Wow, wow, calm down! You forgot that this is the holiday period. You don’t have to come to work, I just called to ask you about some documents. I don’t know I you can tell me where the contract with TVXQ is.

Sica: In my office, on my desk.

Joon: Thanx! Have a nice day with Jonghyun!

Sica: Thank you too, wait… how do you know about Jongh…

Joon: Everyone in the Company knows. Now I’ll hang up. Bye!

Sica: Goodbye!... I really thought that I had to go to work. Now I’ll eat the “loyal” breakfast.

Sica: Let’s see: Chocolate, yogurt, sandwich, juice, fruit salad and water. He knows me well and suddenly I’m feeling reeeeeeeally hungry, so I’ll eat them all.

(after 30 minutes)

Sica: It took long, but it was worth it. Delicious! Now, what should I do? I know, I’ll buy the ingredients to make a pizza , because I remember well that he promised me that he’d cook for me. Wait… where is my money?! OMO, what should I do? Oh, yes, I’ll call Krystal.

Krystal: Yes?

Sica: Please give me some money!

Krystal: What?!

Sica: Money, money, money, please!

Krystal: OK OK, where are you?

Sica: At Jonghyun’s house.

Krystal: And how do you expect me to know where Jonghyun’s house is?

Sica: Aren’t you with Key?

Krystal: mmmm, yes.

Sica: keke, good girl. Now I have a better idea. Please buy me some pizza ingredients and ask Key to bring them here.

Krystal: Pffff, OK.

Sica: Why are they taking so long?

(Ding Dong )

Sica: I’m coming. Oh, thank God you came Krys… Jonghyun?!

Jjong: Why did you face go from J to L ?

Sica: No no, I was waiting for Krystal to bring me something and she took long so I was getting worried.

Jjong: Don’t worry, she must be with Key.

Sica: Keke, I know right? They’re becoming really close friends.

Krystal: I’m here!

Jjong: Where’s Key?

Krystal: He’s waiting downstairs.

Jjong: Gah, wait a minute. I’m going to get that brat here.

Sica: Come in please!

Krystal: So, why do you want to make a pizza?

Sica: I won’t. Jonghyun will.

Krystal: Jonghyun oppa?!

Sica: Yes, yes. No questions, but please don’t tell him now!

Krystal: Why are you asking me honors today?

Sica: just…

Krystal: You’re asking me honors on your the first day with Jonghyun oppa, so… when you two will get married, I’ll have to die for you?

Sica: What are you talking about?! C’mon and put the things on the table.

Key: Ouch, ouch, ouch, you’re hurting me!

Jjong: What do you think you’re doing?! You let Krystal come on the 16th floor alone?!

Key: What can possibly happen?

Jjong: Everything! Now ask her for forgiveness.

Key: Sorry Krystal!

Krystal: keke. It’s OK oppa. Now we have to go. Bye, bye!

Key: The lady says that we have to go. Now let go of my ear.

Jjong: I’m letting you go this time. Next time I’ll lock you in my bathroom.

Key: Pfffffff

Sica: So, how did the first day of work go?

Jjong: Great! I had a great time with great actors and they even told me to show them my book. Do you wanna see it?

Sica: Actually, I already saw it. Please don’t be mad!

Jjong: Are you kidding me?! You can take my things home if you want, but the book is not finished yet.

Sica: Why?

Jjong:  I thank my family, Key, my friends and …Jessica. Now it’s complete.

Sica: keke. What would a girl do to have a boyfriend like you. Even if they tried hard, they wouldn’t get you! You’re mine!

Jjong: As the princess says! Now what are we gonna do?

Sica: Cook.

Jjong: Great! What are you gonna cook?

Sica: No no, YOU’ll cook!

Jjong: ME?! SPOON?! KNIFE?! THINGS TO COOK?!