A cool day with warm words

Dazzling love

(During this time, Jessica and Jonghyun can’t get used to the idea that they finally spoke their mind. They’re not awkward with each-other anymore, but inside, their hearts feel awkward.)

Jjong: Oh, here they are!

Sica: Wow! There are a lot of people! What are they doing here?

Jjong: I have no idea, but let’s go!

GD: Finally you’re here! Only you two were missing.

Sica: I’m a bit confused right now. What’s happening?

Yoona: It’s my birthday! This is my birthday party.

Sica: But wasn’t you birthday 16 days ago?

Yoona: Yes, but that wasn’t the right time to celebrate since everybody was busy with their work. But I’m totally sure that I told you about this.

Sica: mmmmm… OMG yes! You told me, but I couldn’t remember. I’m sorry!

Yoona: keke, it’s OK, but what kept you so busy that you didn’t remember this?

Sica: mmm…that…

Minho: Jjong hyung, why are you laughing?

Jjong: Huh, what?! No no, nothing! Forget it!

Yoona: Whatever it is, you two have a secret and I’m gonna find out, but now it’s time to party. Let’s go!

GD: This is the table where MinYul is sitting. Do you wanna sit there too?

Jjong: Yes, OK.

Minho: Oh, hey guys! You’re sitting with us?

Sica: It seems to be so.

Yuri: This will be a long night, so take good food that won’t make you feel tired.

Jjong: OK, thanx Yuri noona, but first I have to ask something to GD.

Minho: GD?! OK.

Jjong: Hello, GD hyung! That night, when you asked Minho about Yoona’s birthday present, I wasn’t in a good mood and I’m really sorry so can I ask you about what you gave her?

GD: Well, honestly, I didn’t trust Yuri and I was right, because when I gave one of my presents to Yoona she told me:”Thank GOD you didn’t give me a bracelet!”

Jjong: keke, but I’m really sorry, because me and Jessica didn’t get anything for her!

Yoona: It’s OK. As a birthday present I want you to tell me something.

Jjong: Yoona?! You were here?!

Yoona: As you can see,yes. Now take Jessica and come with me.

Jjong: You’re scary.

Yoona: I want my birthday gift!

Jjong: OK OK. Sleeping beau… hm hm… Jessica noona, come here for a minute!

Sica: Excuse me for a moment. Looks like Yoona wants me.

Minho: You’re excused!

Sica: Yes?! Why did you call me?

Yoona: Since you got nothing to give to me for my birthday, I want you two to tell me something!

Jjong: I think I know what you will ask.

Yoona: Yes you are right!

Jjong: What?! How do you know what I’m thinking ab…

Yoona: Hush! Now… tell me the truth. Raise your right hand and answer sincerely.

Sica: Scary!

Jjong: That’s what I said!

Yoona: Are you two dating?

JongSica: WHAT?!

Yoona: Yes or no?

Sica: mmm…that…

Jjong: Yes, We are dating.

Yoona: Really?! OMG are you serious?!

Sica: Yes.

Yoona: I’m so happy about you two. We have to celebrate guys!

Sica: No! Then everybody will know about this!

Yoona: I’m afraid they already know. Turn.

Jjong: WHAT?! EVERYBODY WAS LISTENING?!

Yoona: Are you mad? I’m sorry if you didn’t want this to happen!

Sica: Well, it did. But we’re not mad.

Taeyeon: Yayyyyy, let’s celebrate!

Sica: Taeyeon?! What are you doing here? Do you know Yoona?

Taeyeon: Her boyfriend is  a famous stylist. How can I miss this?

Sica: I’m so happy you’re here!

Taeyeon: Stop talking and dance! The boy is waiting for you!

(Everybody starts dancing to a romantic music)

Key: All those couples in love are dancing there. I’m out of this world.

Krystal: You’re right. Hey do you wanna dance with me?

Key: (spits out the drink he was drinking) Really?!

Krystal: Yes.

Key: OK.

(Suddenly the music changes into a techno one)

Key: Oh, man! This was my chance! >.<

(And this is how the night passes. Dancing, laughing, eating, the cake, and the big present GD prepared for Yoona. He’s a stylist so… a dress. A beautiful dress with diamonds… REAL DIAMONDS!

Next morning, without knowing how, everybody found their selves still partying like crazy. They still had energy?! Well, yes, until Jessica fell asleep and Jjong had to take her home)

Jjong: Guys, I have to take her home so I’ll go. Happy birthday Yoona!

Yoona: Thank you! Take good care of yourself and her! Bye!

(In the car, Jjong sees Jessica sleeping like a baby. She really is a sleeping beauty! When Jjong arrives at Jessica’s house, he finds out that none of them has the key. He could’ve told Krystal, but he was so happy watching Key and Krystal laugh at each-other’s jokes, even if they weren’t that funny.)

Jjong: Damn! What am I gonna do now? Well, I guess she can rest on my bed for some hours.

(He decides to take her at his house an let her rest there. Suddenly his phone rings)

Bonsan: Hello Jonghyun-ssi! Have you been well?

Jjong: Yes, thank you!

Bonsan: Are you ready to start your first day of work?

Jjong: Totally ready! When should I be there?

Bonsan: In one hour.

Jjong: OK, I’ll be there.

Bonsan: I’m counting on you. Bye!

Jjong: You can count on me sir! Goodbye!

(He arrives at his house and puts Jessica carefully on his bed. He has to hurry, so he just kisses her on the forehead and buys some delicious food for her to eat after she wakes up. He writes on the kitchen’s door: "The princess can eat the loyal breakfast here.” He goes to work and leaves “the princess” covered with a beautiful blanket)

(When Jessica wakes up, she finds her self in a room she has never seen, but then she understands because of the charming puppy’s photo on the wall. She gets up smiley and reads a note:

“The puppy has to go to work now. He really hopes that the princess slept well.

                                                                                                             The puppy”

She smiles even more after seeing this, but something captures her attention: a box hidden under his desk. She reads: My favorite things. She wants to know what are the things that Jonghyun likes the most. She opens the box and starts “investigating”)