Drunk feelings

Dazzling love

 

 Author: You will be surprised in some moments but that’s part of my story. Hope you enjoy!

 

A sad day for Jjong (Jonghyun). He was hanging out with his brother Minho and his friends. There was Lee Joon too. He never liked him but then Joon suddenly got drunk, he told to everyone that he was gonna become the new vice president of the SPAO company. But the vice president is Jjong! Poor Joon, he never knew that he was gonna replace Jonghyun.

 Joon: (drunk) You know friends…  I’ll be the new VP (vice president) of the SPAO company and I’m going to replace that stupid little brat. See, I don’t care about him, I don’t even know his name!

 Siwon: Joon-goon, calm down! You’re not OK. We’ll talk later.

(Joon falls asleep)

 Minho: (looking at Jjong) Hyung, what are you going to do?

 Jjong: Don’t worry. If this person gets drunk like this then his life in the company won’t be long!

Taemin: Poor hyung, how can he get drunk like this? He’s a good person, but why would he do this to Jonghyun hyung?

Jjong: C’mon, let’s take him home and go get some sleep.

All: Arraso. Let’s go!

(GD is walking around and trying to find Yoona a birthday present)

Minho: Oh! GD hyung!

GD: Hello Minho-goon!

Minho: What are you doing here alone?

GD: Trying to find Yoona a birthday present. By any case, do you know what she would like to have?

Minho: mmmmm……not sure, but let me ask my Pearl, she should know since Yoona is her sister.

GD: Thanx!

Minho: Hi honey!

Yuri: Hello!

Minho: GD hyung’s here with me and he would like to know what Yoona-noona wants for her birthday. Can you help him?

Yuri: Let me think… ya Sooyoung, what does Yoona want for her birthday?

Sooyoung: Why do you ask me? All I know is that she’s stuck in the bathroom and I need help.

Yuri: Well…I think that a cool bracelet would do.

Minho: OK thanx a lot yeobo!

Yuri: You’re welcome! Good night!

GD: So….?

Minho: A cool bracelet.

GD: OK thanx!

Minho: Hey…and……she’s stuck in the bathroom.

GD: Seriously?! That girl should learn how to live without  a key in the door!

Minho: keke ….well, we’ll go now. Good night!

GD: Thanx a lot! Good night! You too Jjong!

Jjong: It hasn’t been a good night until now but thanx anyway. Good night!

(Next day)

Krystal: Unnie, unnie, wake up! You need to go at work now! It’s yout firs day working at the big SPAO company and you don’t wanna ruin it, don’t you?

Sica( Jessica) : OMG! I’m late! Thanx Kris!

Krystal: Nothing, I’m used to this..That’s what I do every day!

(At work)

Sica: Oh hello Jonghyun-goon! You work here too?

Jjong: I worked. Today Lee Joon’s gonna replace me.

Sica: Awwwww. Hey, if you feel bad, I can give you some company. Cmon where do you wanna go?

Jjong: Well, I would like to eat some noodles now so…

Sica: OK, let’s go!

(At the restaurant)

Sica: So, why is Joon oppa replacing you?

Jjong: I have no idea, I don’t want to talk about this!

Sica: Sorry!

Jjong: Haha. It’s OK. So, what have you been doing these days?

Sica: Well, I’m trying to set my live, ‘cause now it’s a real mess. A new house, a new job and no boyfriend?

Can you belive it? A 25 year old girl, without a boyfriend.

Jjong: Same here. Well, good luck with your life.

Sica: Thanx! But what about you?

Jjong: As you can see, I got fired, I need to fix some things at my new house and still no girlfriend.

Sica: keke. Ya, can I ask you for a favor?

Jjong: Of course.

Sica: I know that Taemin is your friend so, can you introduce him to my sister, Krystal, she’s nuts about him!

Jjong: I would like to, but Taemin already has a girlfriend, sorry!

Sica: Well, it’s OK. I have to tell her so she can stop dreaming about impossible things. I’ll find her someone, but first I have to find my self someone.

Jjong: Ya, do you know Kwon Yuri, Kwon Sooyoung and Kwon Yoona?

Sica: Yep, totally. They’re good friends of mine, why?

Jjong: I just thought that, since Yuri is Minho’s girlfriend and the five of us hang out usually, you could come too and talk to the girls if you feel awkward around guys.

Sica: Great idea. I’ll come.

(Sica’s phone rings)

Jjong: It’s OK, you can respond.

Sica: Oh it’s my new boss, Joon. Can you believe that that  could’ve been you?

Jjong: Yeah….

Sica: Yes, Joon-sunbaenim!....oh OK….I’m coming! Sorry Jonghyun oppa, I have work. I’ll call you later.

Jjong: OK, good luck! Bye! Wait…she called me oppa?! Why would she? I’m not even her oppa!!!! Pff, c’mon, not a big deal! NO, it is a big deal….someone called me oppa. Why do I feel so mature suddenly?! Jjong, stop it! You’re getting crazy! NO, why should I stop? This is great…Gah, I need to drink something.

(At the company)

Joon: Jessica hoobaenim! I’m feeling bad about Jonghyun hoobaenim, what should I do?

Sica: (thinking) Easy, give him his job back.

Joon: Jessicaaaaa….

Sica: Oh yeah! Sorry… I don’t know…you can talk to him and help him find another cool job just like this.

Joon: You’re right! Thanx!

Sica: You’re welcome!

(Joon calls Jonghyun)

Joon: Ya Jjong, can we meet?

Jjong: Ye sure, what else could I do?

(They meet up)

Joon: I’m really really really sorry! I didn’t even know it was you! What can I do to make it up to you?

Jjong: (thinking) Easy, give me back my job.

Joon: Hoobaenim…What’s wrong with you two today? Even Sica did this before!

Jjong: Oh sorry! I don’t know… I’d reallt like to have a job like the one I had before.

Joon: That’s exactly like Sica said. Weìll id you want that job so badly….hmmmm… I can give it back to you. I can find another one, plus I’m not that good at leadership, so, welcome back Jjong!

Jjong: Are you kidding me?! Wow, thanx man! You’re a really good person!

Well you should unpack your thing now… Good luck!

Jjong: You have a good luck too! Bye!

(Jjong calls Sica)

Sica: Yobuseyo!

Jjong: You said that the boss could’ve been me. Well, here I am!

Sica: Jinjja?! Wow, congratulations! I knew Joon oppa would do the right thing!

Jjong: Let’s meet up with our friend after work. Bye!

Sica: Bye!

( Joon walking and thinking)

Joon: I think I did the right thing. Since I like her, I want her to be happy and with what I see, she like’s Jonghyun. Well, she’s happy now and that’s the most important thing here!

(Well too bad. A person can’t get his job back this quick. Jjong was just thinking and hoping. Since when Joon called Jessica, he has been thinking. Poor him, he still hasn’t got his job back. Plus, why would Joon talk to him as a friend, he only knows him because of Siwon, who’s Minho’s friend, who’s his brother. See, Joon wouldn’t be so friendly. Jjong still has to find a job.)

(Jjong calls Key)

Jjong: Ya Key, where are you? I wanna talk to you!

Key: I’m with Taemin……AT YOUR HOUSE! We’ve been waiting for you for 2 hours, don’t you remember that we had to go for an ice cream today?

Jjong: OMO, I’m sorry! I completely forgot! I’ll come now!

Key: Yee, you better come!

(At Jjong’s house)

Jjong: Sorry guys! This job thing is making me angry and lost!

Taemin: It’s OK hyung! Plus, we wanna help you with your new job.

Jjong: What? You got me a new job?!

Taemin: mmmmm…NOPE….I meant: We wanna help you find a new job!

Jjong: Ye thanx! Ya, Jessica’s sister is crazy about you. Don’t worry, I already told her that you have agirlfriend.

Taemin: Thank you! You better tell this to every girls, ‘cause I don’t wanna leave Naeun.

Key: Ye, ye….man in love! Keke..ya talking about love. Why don’t you find a girlfriend? She can help you go through the situation.

Jjong: mmmmm, well.. I already….hey, why don’t YOU find a girldriend?!

Key: Geez, calm down. Wait isn’t Sica’s sister Krystal?

Jjong: Ye, why?

Key: So she needs a boyfriend. Ha, see Jjong! I found my girlfriend before you did!

Jjong: Pfff, Krystal didn’t even exist till now!

Key: Hey, I have a crash on her and ya’ll know that, but what do you mean by this….does it mean that you….

Taemin: Finally! The 24 year old man found a girlfriend!

Jjong: NO, I don’t have a girlfriend OK?

Key/Taemin: OK L

Jjong: Geez, we’re becoming like girls, chit-chatting about our crashes!

Key: But you haven’t told yours yet!

Jjong: Will you stop! I’ll find a girl, don’t worry! Now let’s go and eat some ice cream!

(At Sica’s house)

Krystal: So, how did it go?

Sica: Stop dreaming about Taemin, he’s busy!

Krystal: Whaeyoooo??? Uffaaa!!! But I didn’t ask you about Taemin, I asked you about you first day of job.

Sica: Please, let’s not talk about this!

Krystal: Why? I wanna talk! I haven’t been talking the whole day!

Sica: OK, OK. So I went there  and I met Jonghyun. He was fired. His eyes circles were dark and his eyes were red. I mean, have you ever seen a boy cry….except our dad? He was in an extremely bad mood.

Then Joon called me and when I went to his office, he asked me to do some reports, you know…my job! Then while doing the report, Leeteuk called me. It was strange because usually Taeyeon would call me, but not her boyfriend. Then he told me that Taeyeon was in the hospital due to a car crush. After I finished work, I visited her. Her condition was not that bad, but still…gah, so many things!

Krystal: I’m really sorry unnie! Let’s go and visit her later and bring her something good to eat.

Sica: OK sis.

(At the Kwon house)

Yoona: Good morning!

Sooyoung: Good evening sleepy head! You slept so much that I thought that you were still stuck in the bathroom and I was sure that you got out that place that night!

Yoona: C’mon, I have my exam period and I study hard so I need to sleep!

Sooyoung: Got it! Ya, Yuri, what are we doing today? I’m bored.

Yuri: Well, Minho called me and asked me if we could hang out with Jonghyun and him. Jjong is gonna introduce us a new friend.

Yoona: Oh really? Well, let’s get dressed!

(At the hospital)

Taeyeon: Hye Sica, Kris, thanx for visiting!

Krystal: You’re welcome unnie! How do you feel now?

Taeyeon: Much better, now that you’re here!

Sica: We brought you some things. Let’s see: rice cake, noodles, smores, chicken and an ice cream with chocolate.

Taeyeon: Thanx sis.! Noe I feel even better! :P

Krystal/ Soca: keke.

(Friends get together)

Jjong: Why isn’t she coming?

Yoona: She?!

Jjong: Oh here she comes!

Yuri: OMG Jessica! Long time no see!

Sica: Hello girls! How have you been?

Sooyoung: Well, some have school, some have work, some get stuck in the bathroom….ye, pretty well I’d say!

Yoona: CUT IT OFF! I don’t wanna hear the bathroom thing anymore!

Sooyoung: Just joking! C’mon Yoong, you know  I love you!

Yuri: Well, let’s talk with Jessica now! So, unnie, how have you been doing?

Jessica: OK, but I need to fix some things!

Sooyoung: Good luck unnie!

Sica: Thanx dongsaeng!

Minho: Sorry to be interrupting but, can I have your phone number since Jo…

Jjong/Yuri: NO YOU CAN’T!

Minho: Guys let me finish! Joon lost her number and he asked me to take it! Is it cler now?

Jjong: Ye, sorry!

Sica: Well here I start: 22 39…

Yuri: Jonghyun, what are you doing? OMG! Are you taking Sica’s phone number in secret?

Jjong: No, I…

Sica: It’s OK, you can have it. :P

Sooyoung: Yuri, Yoona, Mom is calling, let’s go and talk to her, would unnie excuse us for a moment?

Sica: Yes sure!

( After some seconds)

Minho: Why am I feeling so wakward?

Jjong: Why, you’re with your brother!

Minho: Oh, Yuri is calling me, excuse me Sica noona….and Jonghyun!

Jjong: that little punk!

Sica: Haha, it’s OK, I feel good now!

Jjong: What?!

Sica: After we finish with the others, can we go for a walk?

Jjong: It will be late!

Sica: C’mon, you’re 24 years old, no one will kidnap you!

Jjong: I was worrying about you but if you insist…

Yuri: We’re back! Sorry for that!

(After they finish JongSica walk together)

Sica: Oh! Why are you red?

Jjong: No, nothing!

Sica: Cooooooon!

Jjong: OK, I’ll be truthful with you noona. Since we talked today everyone’s been teasing me about “the girl”.

Sica: What are you talking about?

Jjong: I’m talking about you! See, when I told you that I needed a girlfriend, I was serious, but it’s not like I need her to help me do something…I want her… and I want the one in front of me! I know that Joon likes you, but ….OK, it’s your turn.

Sica: What?! Joon?! If Joon ever liked a girl, I’m sure that she wouldn’t be me, I’m just not his type, but you… I started liking you just recently, but wouldn’t it be cool if we met every day and talked about each-other, our problems and when we’re sure that we know everything about each-other, we can start datin.

Jjong: OK, but…

Sica: But, i won’t change you with another guy, don’t worry!

Jjong: OK, noona, I’m counting on you!

Sica: Now take me home, I wanna sleep!

Jjong: Oh! Yes!...see, you’re scared ‘cause it’s dark!

Sica: keke.

(After some minutes)

Jjong: Jaljja noona!

Sica: Good night future boyfriend!

Jjong: Seriously , isn’t her idea the crazies one I’ve ever heard? However, she’s got a point!

( Nope, Jessica is dreaming. There was not mom calling the Kwon sisters, no love confession by Jonghyun and no crazy deal. So, let’s see what’s happening here: Jonghyun and Jessica go in another world for about 3 minutes and they know that the others think. How can that be? Well, persons who want a thing to happen soooo badly, usually do that, like Jonghyun getting his job back and suddenly Jessica wanting Jonghyun to confess her. Is she starting to like him? Yuri will prove it.)

Yuri: ya, Sica!

Sica: Oh what?

Yuri: What’s wrong? You’ve been quiet for there 3 minutes and you’ve been looking at Jonghyun-goon like he’s a strange never-seen creature.

Sica: Jjong, I’m sorry!

Jjong: Don’t worry, I was also like that a few hours ago!

Sooyoung: Enough with awkwardness! Let’s play a game.

All: OK.

Sooyoung: So, we have to say a combination of letters and the other’s gonna find a word that starts with that combination. The detention for the one who doesn’t find a word will be to give a spoon of his ice cream to the one who said the combination, will his hands, you know… take the spoon and put it into the other’s mouth so he can become more hungry. Now let’s start! Mmmm…Minho…kim..

Minho: kimchi, Jessica…jeon…

Sica: jeonmal…Yuri…eol..

Yuri: eolguri…Sooyoun…ki..

Sooyoung: kibom….Jjong….han..

Jjong: hangug...Yoona….sa..

Yoona: saranghae…Jessica…pi…

Sica: pimil....Jjong...seun...

Jjong:mmmm...seun...mm...seung...

Sooyoung: Time is  out!

Jjong: What?! I was just gonna say seungri!

Minho: But your time is out.

Jjong: Pfff OK.

Yoona: Now feed Sica unnie.

Jjong: Here you go!

Sooyoung: Awwww…they’re sooo cute.

Jjong: What?!

Sica: OMO! You just dropped the ice cream on m pants!

Jjong: OMONA!  I’m really sorry! Sooyoung’s words distracted me.

Sooyoung: Don’t blame me. You were the one who wanted to hear them!

Sica: C’mon it’s OK. Let’s continue.

Yuri: You know what? It’s a little late, so let’s go now!

(At Jessica’s house)

Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring digi ding digi ding ding ding!!!!

 Sica: Hello!

 Jjong: Sorry, did I wake you up?

Sica: I was awake, but you woke my sister up!

Jjong: Sorry again!

Sica: It’s fine. So why did you call me?

Jjong: I was thinking and I thought that you were the right person who could help me find a new job. Will you help me?

Sica: First. I’ll help you. Second. Why am I the right person?

Jjong: Since your job is to make reports and search for things, maybe you can search for my job.

Sica: mmmm. You got a pint. Let’s meet tomorrow after I finish work. Let’s go eat and talk about this. Good night!

Jjong: Thank you thank you thank you! Good night1

 

 

 

Author: This is just the beginning so I’ll write more this week.