Someone not in the family!

Dazzling love

Jjong: mmmmmm…OK, it’s your turn!

Sica: What?! No, no. You called me, you speak.

Key: Oh, c’mon guys! You like her, she likes you, you like him, he likes you, you like each-other, why in the world don’t you speak?!

( Both of them can’t help it but laugh at what Key just said, but Jonghyun stops and speaks…)

Jjong: Why are you in my house?

Key: I thought you wouldn’t notice since I stay in your house 23 hours a day, but yeah… I was curious, so I pretended to go and hid in you second bathroom. Sorry hyung, now I’ll go.

Jjong: You better do!

(Key flies)

Sica: He’s right.

( Jonghyun’s phone rings)

Sica: Oh, it’s always like that. When to persons are about to confess, the phone rings and everything it’s ruined!

Jjong: But I’m not that kind of guy.

(One second after he smiles to her, he closes the cellphone and… finally…the movie scene that a lot of girls like: THE KISS! But this time, not only the girl liked it, the boy too)

Sica: I thought that you were too shy to do it.

Jjong: Well, a 24 years old man should be able to understand that he’s not a kid anymore.

Sica: This was not the kid Jonghyun for sure.

Jjong: That’s why I did it.

Sica: To show me that you’re not a kid anymore?

Jjong: No! To show you that I like you.

Sica: Oh, well… I do too.

Jjong: C’mon, we’re not teens anymore! Grab my hand and let’s go!

Sica: Where?

Jjong: I don’t know, where do you wanna go?

( At that moment Jessica’s mind goes directly to her mom who, a few months before she died, she told to Jessica that she had no feelings because she didn’t want to move in Seoul only with her sister, and take care of her, plus this phrase was to say that Jessica had no feeling because she never liked someone, she never cared about anyone else but her family. She wants her mom to know that now she’s able to live with her sister and she loves her and that she cares about other persons out of her family and one of them is Jonghyun. She thinks of this: )

Sica: mmmmm, I want to show to someone that I have feelings too.

Jjong: So, where?

Sica: I’ll drive…c’mon!

Jjong: But… my car? Well, now it’s yours too.

Sica: I know, that’s why I didn’t ask. Keke, just kidding.

(After some minutes)

Jjong: Who lives in this place?

Sica: You’ll see… tok tok.

X: Who’s there?

( Jonghyun hears a voice and he’s pretty sure that he has listened to this voice somewhere, but where?)

X: Woah, my pretty daughter! Even though you are busy, you found the time to visit us.

(Now it’s obvious that the X is Jessica’s mom. They hug each-other, while Jonghyun has his eyes wide open)

Jjong: Your mom?!

Mom: Who’s this boy? Wait… I think I’ve seen you somewhere… Oh, yes, Jonghyun?! You’ve grown so much, so handsome! I remember when you came at work with your mom. So cute <3

Jjong: Hello missis Jung!

Mom: Come in! But, wait… why are you two together here?

Sica: Remember when you told me that I don’t have feelings because I never had a boyfriend?

Mom: Yes. So? …….. OMG, you mean that you… you, him…

Sica: Yes mom, yes. See, I do have feelings. By the way, where is dad?

Mom: He’s at work. He’ll come later. If you have time, please stay to meet him.

Jjong: Sorry ma’am! I can’t stay. I have to work on my new movie.

Mom: You’re a movie director? My daughter is so lucky to have a boyfriend like you!

(While she thinks of this, tears start to fall)

Jjong: Noona, what’s wrong?! Why are you crying?

Sica: Nothing. Can we go at the cemetery?

Jjong: At the what?

Sica: I want to introduce you to someone.

Jjong: OK, we can go, but first, you have to tell me who’s that person.

Sica: My mom.

Jjong: Your mom?! At the cemetery?! Does she work there or something?

Sica: No.

Jjong: No?! Don’t tell me she’s…

Sica: Yes, she’s gone.

Jjong: Why didn’t you tell me?

Sica: I don’t know. Well, I told you now.

Jjong: C’mon let’s go!

(After some minutes)

Sica: We’re here. Let’s buy some flowers.

Jjong: OK.

Sica: A small one or a big one?

Jjong: The biggest one! I have respect for the one who created this perfect creature called Jessica.

Sica: keke. Thanx!

……

Sica: Look over there. That’s my mom’s tomb.

Jjong: Woah, Jung Minhyun! Thank you for everything!

Sica: Mom… I came here to tell you that I do have feelings. I and Krystal live together in Seoul and she’s a great sister, daughter and friend. She studies really hard and she’s one of the best students of her school. I work at SPAO Company now. I’m really happy with that, while this man here, is Jonghyun. Remember when he came with his mother at work? Now, he grew up and here he is. You understand why he’s here with me right? I really miss you and I love you! I have to go now! I’ll come back another day!

( Jonghyun wipes her tears, but he’s teary too.)

Jjong: Let’s go now. Goodbye ma’am!

Sica: Yes, let’s go! Goodbye mom!

(Jessica’s phone rings)

Yoona: Unnie, are you free? All of us are gathered here, but Jonghyun oppa’s hasn’t come. Well, Minho is calling him now.

(Jonghyun’s phone rings)

Yoona: Unnie, who’s next to you? Is his phone ringing?

Sica: Actually, Jonghyun’s with me.

Yoona: Minho-ya, it’s useless, close the phone!

Minho: Why?

Yoona: Jonghyun’s with Sica unnie.

Minho: Reeeeeeallyyyyy?!

Jonghyun: I heard you!

Minho: Damn! What a brother!

Sica: We’re coming! Where are you?

Yoona: We’re at the beach!

Sica: OK, we’re coming.

( Yoona hangs up)

Sooyoung: Why are they always together?

Minho: They just don’t wanna tell us! But, Key hyung, why are you laughing?

Key: I know something!

Yuri: Tell us!

Key: Nah, you’ll find out!

( Jonghyun asks Jessica while driving)

Jjong: So… should I call you noona?

Sica: I don’t really like it.

Jjong: Princess?

Sica: Well everyone calls me “Ice Princess”. I don’t know why, because I’m not cold with people, but well…

Jjong: But, I want a name the not everyone uses towards you. Sleeping beauty?

Sica: Why so suddenly?

Jjong: Well, when we were young, you mom always came late at work, because you slept  a lot, while the term “beauty” is because… it’s simple… you’re beautiful!

Sica: You really think so? Alright, sleeping beauty. What about you?

Jjong: Everyone calls me Dino, but I don’t like it.

Sica: Dino?! Really?!

Jjong: Yepp…

Sica: Puppy?

Jjong: Puppy?!

Sica: Yes. Your eyes look like a puppy’s one sometimes. They are so beautiful!

Jjong: OK, my sleeping beauty.

Sica: keke… my puppy!