I remember!

Dazzling love

 

(Next day)

Sica: Mourning Kris!

Krystal: What?! You’re awake before me?! Cmon, tell me what happened!

Sica: Nothing. I just wanna create a good opinion as a hardworking person and to do that, i have to be punctual at work. I’ll go now, bye!

Krystal: Bye!

( At work)

Joon: Good mourning hoobaenim!

Sica: Good mourning sunbaenim! How are you feeling today?

Joon: Actually, I never felt better. Well, have a great day!

Sica: You too! Oh, hi Seohyun!

Seohyun: Hi unnie! Work hard today!

Sica: I will! Now I’ll start my work.

(At her office)

Sica: Oh, here’s the e-mail form the boss. Let’s get started!

(After 3 hours)

Sica: Gah, thank GOD I finished! My eyes are rolling. I’ll see the news now!

1)      EXO will make their comeback- WOW finally! I thought that the only word they knew was “MAMA” :P .

2)      4Minute will make a deal with SPAO?! – OMG I’ll have the chance to talk to them! This is great!

(ring ding dong  ♫)

Sica: Hi taeyeon! How are you today?

Taeyeon: Great! I’ll be released from the hospital 2 hours later.

Sica: OK then, I’ll come and visit you after 2 hours…oh noooo..I can’t, because I have to meet Jonghyun! Sorry!

Taeyeon: It’s OK. You can come whenever you want. I’m home!

Sica: Got it! Now go and rest!

Taeyeon: Bye!

(At Jjong’s house)

( E e e electric shock ♫)

Jjong: Hello!

 Onew: Annyeong! Did I wake you up?

Jjong: No. I was getting ready for my dat….meeting with Jessica. Why?

Onew: Nothing. I just wanted to know how you feel today. Since you’re busy, I’ll close.

Jjong: Goodbye! Man, I’m late!!!!

(Jonghyun goes in front of the SPAO Company with his car)

Sica: Oh, you’re already here! Wow, your car is great! It must have taken you a lot of money!

Jjong: keke. Cmon get in!

Sica: OMG, you are a billionaire indeed! Who knows how much you used to earn!

Jjong: Yeah, I used to earn quite a lot! So where are we going?

Sica: Well, when 4Minute came, they told us that they knew a great restaurant where a lot celebrities went. I know where it is. Can we go?

Jjong: OK then! Let’s go!

(At the restaurant)

Sica: Oh, here it is! Ya HyunA’s here too. Hi HyunA!

HyunA: Hello unnie! Come in! I see you followed our advice! Keke.

Sica: Yep.

HyunA: So, who’s this guy?

 Jjong: Hello! I’m the ex-VP of the SPAO Company and a friend of Sica. Since I don’t have a job anymore, she’s helping me find one!

HyunA: Oh yeah, I remember now! We had a deal 6 month ago! So, where are you gonna sit?

Sica: I don’t know.  You chose. It’s OK for us.

HyunA: Well, you can sit near B2ST, 2NE1, TVXQ, 2PM or else. Now you chose.

Jjong: HyunA-goon, can we sit near 4Minute?

HyunA: Yeah, of course! How come I forgot my own group?! Keke...Cmon…here you are...Now order what you want and have fun!

Jjong: Thanx again! So, where do we start?

Sica: I’ll do a list of what you can do better.

Jjong: Great idea!

Sica: Football?

Jjong: No, I like to watch it, but not play it! If Minho was here! :P

Sica: Singing?

Jjong: I can sing a bit, but it’s not my advantage to become famous.

Sica: OK but let me hear once.
Jjong: Noona nomu yeppo, micho, replay replay replay!   ♫

Sica: A bit you said?! Seriously, you voice could make all the contestants of “The voice of Korea” give up . keke.

Jjong: Thanx!

 Sica: Cooking?

Jjong: NO NO NO NO, my cooking can kill 3 people!

Sica: LOL! Styling? You seem fashionable.

Jjong: Well, maybe.

Sica: mmmm, oh yeah….writing songs, poems, stories?

Jjong: I started writing since I was young but I don’t know if I’m good at it.

Sica: Do you have anything at your car?

Jjong: No, but I have them in my house.

Sica: Let’s go. I want to read all of them! Is it a problem if I come?

Jjong: No, not at all!

(At Jjong’s house)

Sica: Have you just moved in, ‘cause it’s a big mess here! Sorry to be saying this!

Jjong: No, It’s ok and yes I’ve just moved in and I really do need to start arranging my house.

Sica: I’ll help you, plus I love doing these things, but first give me the notebooks so I can read them home.

Jjong: Yep…let me find them.

(After some minutes)

Sica: Are you searching for a treasure or something? It’s been half an hour and you haven’t still found them!

Jjong: Sorry, but there’s so much stuff here and it’s hard and I’m really bad at finding things. As Key says:” It’ better eating ketchup the whole day than waiting for me to find something!”…Man, that person loves ketchup so much, that’s why I call him “Keychap” :P.

Sica: keke. You sure are two crazy friends!

Jjong: Ye, we’ve been friends “since birth” so we are very close. Hey what about you? I’ve talked about my best friend but you never have.

Sica: Well, my best friends are my sister Krystal and Taeyeon. You know Krystal, while Taeyeon is a bit shorter than me, we look alike so people think that we are sisters, but we have no problem with that, she is really sweet and has a great personality. What about Taemin and Onew?

Jjong: If we start talking about our friends we can never stop, but why don’t we talk about how we know each-other, I remember pretty well. Oh, I found the notebooks! Here you go.

Sica: Thanx! I’ll read them home. So? I really don’t remember well.

Jjong: I think were about 6 or 7 years old when our moms worked in the same place. They were good friends and we used to stay there and watch them work and so we started to talk to each-other. Yep, I think this is it.

Sica: Oh yeah, I remember . I even remember the day when you thought that the dog was asleep and you went there and started making fun of him and then you ended up being chased by the dog! Hahahaha, what a memory!

Jjong: LOL. Since that time, I never make fun of any animal :P.

Sica: keke. Why don’t we start putting your thing on their place?

Jjong: OK. So where do you think my bed’s place should be. This is the most important thing for me…sleeping :P

Sica: Well, not near the window, since you can sleepwalk and fall :P. Maybe at that corner.

 Jjong: Yep, perfect. I’ll take it there.

Sica: wow you’re strong!

 Jjong: I know, I know! Kekke.  Now the waiting room.

Sica: Sofa…that corner, TV, over there, table, over there…now the decorations…..mmmm this picture of your family would be great over the chimney….wait…OMG, look at this picture…It’s the picture that we made on my 9th birthday! Oh, what’s written here? “My lovely Jessica” – Jonghyun. LOL , what’s this???????

Jjong: OK OK, I liked you a bit back then, but cmon, we were kids!

Sica: It’s OK. We’re friends so we can talk like this!

(ding dong ♫)

 Jjong: Oh! The bell rang! Who can it be?..Ya Minho...what are you doing here?

Minho:  I’M YOUR BROTHER!!!!!

Jjong: OK. Come in!

Minho: Hello Sica-noona! What’s that photo on your hand? Can I see it?

Sica: Sure!

Minho: Is that kid Jjong hyung? And this pretty girl?

Sica: Yes that kid is Jonghyun, while this girl is me.

Minho: Wow, you were so pretty noona!

Sica: Thanx!

Minho: Oh, who wrote this: “My lovely Jessica” – Jonghyun!! OMG, LOL! Hyung you had a girlfriend when you were 9 years old and you don’t have one now?! Such a kid!

Jjong: Look who’s talking! You told Yuri that you loved her while sleep talking!

Sica: Really?!

Minho: I was sleeping! I didn’t know I was talking, but thank God Yuri was there so she heard  :P. Well, what are you doing?

Jjong: We are arranging my house.

Minho: Who put the decorations like this? The house looks pretty.

Sica: I did!

 Minho: You have a great imagination noona! Can I help you two?

Jjong: Yes, please!

(After 7 hours)

Sica: Finally done!

Jjong: Yep, finally!

Minho: I’m dead!

Jjong: Thanx again noona! Now my house looks so great!

Sica: You’re welcome! But first you should thank your decorations for being so beautiful! Keke.

Jjong: keke. You look tired! Should I take you home?

Sica: Yes, thank you! At least tomorrow it’s Saturday so I can stay home and after I read your notebooks, I can come here and talk with you about them!

Jjong: OK! Now let’s go!

Sica: Are we living Minho like this? He’s sleeping on the floor!

Jjong:  I’ll come back and put him to bed, but let’s go before he makes another crazy confession!

(At Sica’s house)

Jjong: Goodnight noona! Thanx for helping me with everything! Rest well!

Sica: You too! Good night!