Miss me missing you?

The Runaway Game - Killing a Mockingbird

 

Will you miss me as much as I’ll miss you?

 


 

 

Another month has passed as everything started to settle down in order at my new home. Everything in my new home felt in place, felt cozy just the way I liked it. Han-gil and I went out and spent as much time together as we could before school started. 
 
 
He’d drop by early in the mornings just to have breakfast with me after jogging.
 
 
Goes grocery shopping with me, pushing the shopping cart and following me around wherever I went. 
 
 
Carried all the books and supplies I needed for school, even though I protested that I wanted to help. 
 
 
Made me cook all his favorite food for a week straight because he was going to miss my cooking.
 
 
Nagged nonstop when I told him that he couldn’t paint my living room blue. I hate blue.
 
 
We’d go visit my parents every once in a while together and his as well.
 
 
Played with his annoying friends and hanged out in my new home.
 
 
Spending the entire month with him like that felt really nice…made me really happy.
 
 
So happy that now I’m starting to feel depressed about it. 
 
 
I mean I know I shouldn’t be depressed about it but I can’t help it! Now I’m starting to imagine what it’d feel like not to see him as often as I could due to class schedules and activities…no, no, no, no…
 
 
This isn’t good!
 
 
Damn it…what if this was his plan all along? Spend so much time with me that it’d make me miss him so much once school starts?
I immediately grabbed my phone and pressed 1, his number already on speed dial on my phone.  His phone kept ringing and I bolted up straight from the bed annoyed. 
 
 
What is taking him so long? Just as the line was about to stop, he picks up the call. 
 
 
…yobose..yo?” his voice sounded dead and weak over the phone and I couldn’t help but feel guilty at calling him this late.
Hyejin-ah? I love you babe and everything but it’s 3 in the morning…
 
 
I finally snap out of my guilt ridden state when I heard his voice return to normality and remember the reason I called in the first place.
 
 
“Ya! You did it on purpose didn’t you?”
 
 
…what are you talking about? What did I do?
 
 
“Don’t pretend! You planned this didn’t you? Everyday coming to see me and hang out and all that! You did it so that I’d end up over-thinking things and miss the hell out of you, didn’t you?”
 
 
I could hear his soft laughter through the other line before telling me that I was just paranoid and that I should sleep already. 
“Han-gil. Quit messing with my head. I love you too but don’t you dare pull your tricks on me.”
 
 
There was silence on the other line before I heard him snort over the phone. 
 
 
Ok you got me. It was worth the try though.
 
 
“Han-gil!”
 
 
...
 
 
What? I wanted to try a different tactic. Almost worked though too bad.
 
 
I can’t believe this guy! I wanted to stay annoyed but I ended up laughing instead. He laughed back as well just as amused saying that I nearly fell for it.
 
 
We talked a bit more even though it was already past 3 in the morning but had to stop when I heard Kangnam cursing in the background and must have apparently thrown something hard to Han-gil cause I heard him scream and curse back.
 
 
Babe, sleeping beauty just rose from the dead. Gotta go ok? I’ll call you later after you’ve gotten some sleep. Bye!
 
 
I wasn’t able to even say goodbye since there was a crashing sound and then the line went dead. Kangnam must have hit bulls-eye on Han-gil.
 
 
 

 
Or will you just forget?
 
 

 

 

Another update! This'll probably be my last update for this week (I think) since I'll probably be busy during tomorrow and this weekend. Hope you guys liked this chapter as well!

Don't be shy ok? Feel free to leave comments! I love reading them actually :3 

More to come! Soon!