Chapter 9

The New Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon was walking down the hall to go to the soccer field when he saw Heechul coming from the other side. Well it was more like skipping but to Siwon it looked like a celestial being, gliding down the unworthy halls of his high school.

 

He smiled at Heechul as he approached; not knowing how weird his smile looked with his eyes twitching weirdly and his smile so wide that all his teeth could be counted. Heechul smiled back though and Siwon felt like he had been taken to another world.

 

“Hi. You’re in my class aren’t you?” the beauty angel said to him while he stared back, not able to really say anything because he had forgotten how to. “I’m Heechul.” The angel introduced himself. How could he not know his name? It was as beautiful as its owner.

 

“Hey isn’t he the one who used to tease your little brother Eunhyuk along with his little brother?” Siwon swung towards the new voice that he had failed to see walking with the angel, glaring at the person making him look bad in front of his beautiful seraph, the reason he was placed on this earth in the first place. To serve this beautiful being for eternity.

 

He looked back at the angel to see him frowning.

 

Uh-oh. This isn’t good.

 

“So…you used to bully my little baby huh?” the angelic voice was gone, replaced by a mocking cold one and Siwon shivered in his soccer boots.

 

“N-No?” he tried, almost as if he was asking rather than telling.

 

“Didn’t you guys used to treat him like he was diseased or something or call him monkey or something?” the damn guy just wouldn’t shut his mouth and Siwon glowered at him before smiling at Heechul once again.

 

The angel was glaring now, eyes zoned in on the tall boy. “Monkey? You called my brother MONKEY??!! No one and I mean no one, calls my brother a monkey!”

 

Cue banshee screams and millions of dramatic glass shattering.

 

 

The teachers found a blubbering goo called Siwon tied to the school flag pole. Try as they might, they couldn’t get out of him who had done this to him. All they could make out was ‘angel’ and ‘I’m in love.’

 

The Principal was furious when he found Siwon, his star celebrity tied to the flagpole like that. It was awful and demeaning. And just plain right rude. He huffed and puffed but could blow nothing down. He rounded on the dazed boy in front of him, who was currently smiling like he had made it into the national soccer league or something and won the world cup. He pitied him to be honest, ‘he must be traumatized from his experience.’

 

“Tell me boy. Who did this? Who dared to touch you?”

 

Siwon turned to him with sparkles in his eyes and grabbed on to the principals suit jacket,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter