Chapter 8

The New Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho looked at the boy he had just bumped into. It was like their first meeting all over again but this time around Jaejoong was glaring at him, sending death rays through those gorgeous doe eyes while Yunho was staring dreamily, lost in those same eyes that were now killing him mentally.

 

Jaejoong frowned at the dazed Yunho and moved to walk away when he heard something that had him visibly cringing, “Your father must be a martial artist because baby you’re kickin’”

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho as if he had lost his mind – which he probably had – “first off, my father is not a martial artist, though that is none of you business. Second, how about I show you the floor again with one of my kicks that you seem to like very much?”

 

Heechul who had so far been quiet next to Jaejoong suddenly burst out laughing, his usually dainty laugh which he would hide behind his hand, now a supersonic bat screech, making every one wince and clap their hands to their ears at the sudden assault on their ear drums.

 

Yunho pouted at the snarky reply and the laughing (ear drum bursting) brother. Fine! He knew that that line was lame but he didn’t have to be laughed at so upfront like that! Hmph! He really really wanted to get to know Jaejoong better and he was really sorry for the he had been last week but Jaejoong wasn’t even giving him a chance to apologize here.

 

Yunho was thinking about what to say next only to realize that Jaejoong was now at the far end of the hallway, completely ignoring him and the conversation they were having – really? Were you really having a conversation? Because it seemed like -whooping there Jung… -  followed by the screeching bat and disappear beyond the corner.

 

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

 

For Donghae, things were no better than Yunho. While Jaejoong was snarky and at least replied to Yunho’s lame pickup lines, Eunhyuk was plain ignoring his attempts. Heck, he had even done his aegyo on him and Eunhyuk had just raised his eyebrows before completely ignoring him and burying himself on his phone again. It was just insane!

 

He had gone crying to his elder brother but Siwon was being absolutely useless. He was just a blubbering mess of muscle goo from the way Donghae was seeing it.

 

Sure Eunhyuks elder brother was a beauty but come on. Did hyung really have to become a doped-up-drooling-rutting-Rottweiler every time he came into view? Oh wait, Siwon was like that even when Heechul didn’t come into view. He had just had to hear the name ‘Heechul’ and Siwon becomes…well…Siwon.

 

Whatever, that’s besides the point. The po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter