Chapter 16

The New Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N – I am still on hiatus (http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/863575) but I thought I should update for luckygo123 who has been reminding me to update this.

 

Yunho was pouting. Why? Because Jaejoong had spent the whole day ignoring him. it was their second day in Japan and the first day had been spent with packs of frozen peas, and later packs of ice placed near his throbbing (very non-ually all thanks to Jaejoong and his morning kick) crotch. Even hours after, Yunho could not stand up straight and walking was a make-shift wobble and peeing felt like he was holding a bended pipe and was trying to force Chili through his . After numerous painkillers and a not-so-subtly snickering teacher and no boy-of-his-dreams Jaejoong in sight (because he had still gone out on the excursion despite his partner being - writhering in agony – otherwise occupied) Yunho had decided that he would definitely go out the next day, even if he had to overdose himself on painkillers and get a stint for his or probably get it plastered…he would definitely go with Jaejoong.

 

And so here he was, up early in the morning, making sure to awaken before the love of his life and to let go because again he had somehow made his way over to his futon and was clutching onto Jaejoong again. He was dressed and ready and sitting on the rugged floor beside Jaejoong’s futon, just staring at him when the said boy stirred awake. The pillow he got thrown in his face was definitely worth watching the lips pulling into a pout just before beautiful doe eyes blinked open as a loosely fisted hand when up to stretch all catlike.

 

They had been given maps and placed into groups of six with one teacher to guide and supervise them as they used the map to navigate themselves around the temples of Kyoto.

 

He imagined holding hands and walking along the old city buildings, taking in the history as he gazed at the beauty beside him, letting the cherry blossoms fall, proving a romantic backdrop to his Japan honeymoon.

 

None of it came true.

 

Because he was still limping a little, Jaejoong stayed at least a meter away from him – he wanted to go further away but the teacher had told him that he was Yunho’s buddy (Thank God for that teacher) and that he would have to stay with his buddy so as to not get anyone lost – and there was definitely no holding hands. There was also the million steps that each temple seemed to have, all of which made Yunho want to yowl in agony with every step he took yet still Jaejoong would not come near him – though he had given him a packet of paracetamol – half of which Yunho inhaled the instant it landed on his hands.

 

He pouted all the way to lunch time when the teacher stopped over at a restaurant, letting the students decide what they wanted, that is, within budget. Yunho looked at the curvy writing in the menu’s, similar to Hangul but not quite it before peering at the delicious pictures beside them. He wondered what would be good to order when he heard Jaejoong rattle off in smooth Japanese in front of him. He blinked at him, fanboying a little over his future husband and his many hidden talents, not noticing at all that the waiter was now asking him what he would like to order.

 

“Nae?”

 

But before the waiter could say anything more, Jaejoong asked, “Do you want me to order for you?” and stupid Yunho of course mistook the devil-smirk as celestial warm smiles, “yes please.”

 

Jaejoong ordered and Yunho sighed in happiness, ‘Jaejoong cares about me…awww.’

 

All thoughts left his mind however when he took the first sip of his soup….and fire erupted in his mouth.

 

And still the devil smirking in front of him looked like an angel to him.

 

 

***

 

Kyuhyun was walking on his way to school drama club, which coincidentally lead him past the soccer field when he heard a shout and then something approximately the size of a small elephant hurled onto the back of his head and the next thing Kyuhyun knew, he woke up laying on the infirmary bed with Siwon, Hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter