Chapter 13

The New Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong huffed out loud, annoyance and displeasure dripping from every pore in his body. How dare the teacher not want to change? How the hell was he supposed to survive this week without murdering the damn idiot?

 

Okay let’s rewind a little. Everyone was paired off into buddy systems and one was supposed to be responsible for the other during the students excursion to Japan. They were standing in the hotel lobby where rooms were about to be assigned. The teacher was holding on to the keys and a small box in his other hand. He had taken a piece of paper out and had written all the students names before placing them inside the box and shaking it to mix it up.

 

“Okay kids. I have your names here and I will pick them out two at a time. The rooms are twin bedrooms, meaning there are two students per room. The school has chosen a traditional styled hotel so instead of beds there will be futons. It’s going to be fun right?” He asked in a peppy tone that Jaejoong found kind of irritating.

 

And there was also a sense of foreboding that had him want to take the next plane back to Seoul.

 

“Okay then. Let’s see who rooms with whom. And no changing. We teachers will be on duty every night and if we see anyone changing rooms, then you will be rooming with us. Wont that be wonderful?” he of course got no positive responses.

 

One by one the teacher picked out names and gave each new pair a key each. Jaejoong’s heart sank when his new friend Yoochun was placed in a room with someone else and he wondered who he was going to be sharing it. He also did not miss the invisible cupid arrows Yunho seemed to be throwing his way or the cheesy smile. He really wanted to wipe that disgusting smile off.

 

“Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong…seems like you two will be sharing a room,” this announcement was followed by a happy squeal and a galloping Yunho to Mr. Lee, their teacher to collect the key and an outraged incredulous Jaejoong, frozen in his spot.

 

“I can’t stay with him! Please change my room!”

 

“And why not Mr. Kim?”

 

“Because he is an idiot!”

 

“BooJae I’m not an idiot.”

 

“Well I do admit he is a bit…uh…special but he wasn’t so before you slammed him onto the dojo carpet.”

 

“Then can I have my own room. I have my credit card and I’m more than willing to pay for it.”

 

“But what about our honeymoon?”

 

“No Mr. Kim, we have to abide by the rules and this is a learning experience. And there will be no honeymooning Mr. Jung.”

 

“Sir please! Cant you see how much of mental torture you will be putting me through by making me share with this buffoon?”

 

“BooJae! That’s not how you should talk of your boyfriend!”

 

“Its hardly going to that traumatizing Jaejoong shi so please. There will be no more discussions on this. Take your bags up to your rooms now student and unpack and refresh. Dinner is in two hours.”

 

And this is how they had arrived to their room – a veeery happy Jung and a not so happy Kim.

 

~~

 

Siwon was walking down the hall when he spotted Heechul with his entourage. One guy holding a water bottle through which Heechul was sipping water, another h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter