Chapter 7

The New Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was looking at the redhead that had just walked in followed by numerous squealing girls and gawking boys blatantly ‘peeking’ in the windows from the hallway outside. He had heard rumors (fanboy rants) from his friend Siwon on the soccer team about the show he and his brothers had put on yesterday afternoon and frankly he didn’t believe them but the gorgeous piece of that walked in had him choking on his own drool that morning.

 

Damn the boy is fine. Where was he hidden this past week?

 

Jaejoong swaggered to his seat, ‘Did he always walk with that bounce in his step?’ and flopped down ily, one leg draping on top of the other, making the already tight jeans tighten sinfully against his y thighs. Jaejoong smiled at the staring students in his class – can it still be called something as innocent as a smile because it looked dangerously like a smirk but it looked coy and y and it made a big impact. The girls were practically hanging off their chairs and the boys…well let’s not mention the boys and their boners.

 

Yunho felt a stirring in his chest when Jaejoong shifted a little, leaning ily forward, his elbow on his desk and his chin resting on his hand, ‘Is it possible to get plastic surgery or something overnight because this creature in front of him was just plain in a pair of jeans. Is this Extreme Makeover? Was there some weird chemical in the air that had him looking extra gorgeous?’

 

‘Oh my God it must be the pheromones the biology teachers was on about!’

 

That day, Yunho did not listen to one word that the teacher said. All he saw was the seductive movements of the beautiful nymph called Jaejoong because with him present in the room, everything else was just dulled out. He also didn’t notice the puddle of drool on his desk or the way he had been scribbling Jaejoong’s name all over his Physics assignment due today which he had spent all night doing.

 

Yunho had fallen in love.

 

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

 

Eunhyuk was sitting in his class quietly thumbing through his phone; very well aware of the stares and lustful glances he was getting from his classmates. He grinned to himself, still not looking at them, ignoring them just as they had ignored him – oh wait no, they hadn’t ignored him, they had ridiculed him with that fish and brainless brother with a complex of his.

 

He was just replying to a text from his best friend Junsu, who had told him that he had joined Kimchi Entertainment as a singer trainee, when he felt a pinky presence flop down on the desk next to his.

 

“Eunhyuuuuuuukiiiiiieeeeeee~~~~~” a whiny voice called him and he ignored it. ‘Did the fish really think that was cute? God that was just annoying!’

 

He felt a pair of hands wrap around his arm and tug him, trying to get his attention. He jerked his hand away, still not bothering to look away, while replying Junsu with one hand. The arms returned to his arm and this time tugged harshly, making his whole body sway side to side. he was about to jerk his arm away again but the hands tightened around his like tentacles’ and Eunhyuk finally looked up to glare at the fish who was supposedly looking at him with these wide eyes which he again decided that the fish probably thought of as cute.

 

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae, fixing him in a steely glare which had Donghae wondering why his puppy eyes were not working. It worked on everyone else. He always got what he wanted because of those eyes but this hot piece of man meat in front of him seemed unaffected, annoyed even.

 

Donghae pouted cutely up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter