Chapter 1

The New Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk and his older brother Jaejoong stood at the entrance of their new school, the third one in the last two years. It wasn’t that they were bad students that were kicked out of their previous schools or anything like that but it was because of their parents who were always flying all over the world because of their job, or rather their empire. They were the two of three sons of the prestigious entertainment agency Kimchi Entertainment (first name that came to mind when I think KOREA – apart from my adorable JJ and EH…somehow I liked that name…lol).

 

Their parents, Leetuek and Kangin, had the habit of finding raw talent themselves, instead of sending out scouts and loved polishing those rough stones into precious diamonds and thus their need to travel the globe, not that the boys minded. Heck they loved it. It was a jet set life of the rich, but not so famous because their parents kept them out of the lime light - something about not letting the fame get to their heads or something.

 

They had an older brother, Heechul who was 11 months older then Jaejoong and third year senior enrolled in the same school but he would be joining them a week later because he had just been launched as a model and needed to finish up all pending schedules before starting school unlike Jaejoong and Eunhyuk.

 

All the brothers had their own talents and the parents couldn’t be prouder of them. Heechul was beautiful with an aptitude for theatre and drama. He had people eating out of his hands with his cute and innocent acts but truth be told, he is the devils reincarnate. No, he will probably make Satan himself cry. He is a manipulative little brat but he loved his family like no other. Anyone messing with his precious family would have hell itself descend on them in the name of Kim Heechul and believe me; you don’t want a screeching diva on you.

 

Heechul’s acting skills had come from his father who had been an actor in his prime, who had fallen in love with the beautiful and talented singer/model Leetuek during one of the commercials they filmed together. The secret love had blossomed and later they got married, much to the heartbreak of many fans and fellow colleagues. They had pooled their income together and Kimchi Entertainment was born, along with a bubbly baby boy Heechul.

 

Jaejoong the middle son was nothing short of a carbon copy of Heechul but in a more subtle way. He is an adorable boy, having the features similar to his brother, beautiful yet handsome but without the theatrics. He loved to look after people and to laugh. He loved cooking and he was the one who kept everyone together when their parents were busy being celebrities. He was a homey sort of a boy, one that people sometimes mistook as a girl but one foot out of line and you would get a taste of his true power that lay underneath his clothes. He may have the face of a girl but his body is definitely that of a man, ripped and sculptured and with a punch packed with enough power to rattle your teeth.

 

Heechul may scream your head off with an occasional slap but Jaejoong would be more…umm…let’s say…more hands-on and you would be left sporting a couple of bruises t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter