Punishment

Little Story of Mine

The trio then ended up standing outside the class. Both Kyuhyun and Sooyoung proceeded in taking their positions - which is squat while Siwon just stood on the end of the line. But unfortunately, Kyuhyun had it worse since he needs to balance 2 books on each outstretched arms all throughout the punishment.

“That old geezer, is not a foul word.” Kyuhyun grunted over and over again as he fumbled on balancing the books. He then looked at his side and saw Sooyoung laughing by herself. “O now you became a retarded person”

Sooyoung glared at him “I’m not a retard”

“Well you’re acting like one” Kyuhyun shrugged “Did I hit you too hard that the screws in your head loosened?” He teasingly cooed her.

“Just shut up” Sooyoung rolled her eyes at him and faced her other side.

“Psst. Siwon” The mentioned guy turned his head to her.

“What?”

“I-I’m….. I’m” She tried speaking but the words just wouldn’t come out.

“Yooou whaaaaattt?” Seeing that she’s kind of nervous, Siwon purposely dragged the words to give her some time to collect her thoughts.

With one big breath, Sooyoung spoke up “I’msosorry”

“Excuse me, you spoke too fast that I didn’t quite catch it” Siwon smiled at her “Mind repeating it again?”

Feeling embarrassed of what she just did, Sooyoung averted his gaze and stared somewhere, particularly on the floor. She felt guilty since she got him into trouble AGAIN and had planned to apologize but the silly shyness of hers got on the way.

“Uhmm…. Sooyoung? Are you still there?” Siwon waved a hand in front of her. She was just about to answer him when the other guy spoke.

“Don’t bother Siwon. She’s busy having a staring contest on the floor” Kyuhyun chuckled.

Hearing him say that made Sooyoung snapped out of her trance. She quickly whipped her head to the side and faced the annoying guy.

“FYI, I am not competing with the floor” She narrowed her eyes at him.

“Okay, whatever you say” Kyuhyun showed him a lopsided smirk.

“I hate you” She mouthed.

“Ditto Choi” Kyuhyun mouthed back.

Sooyoung was about to pounce on him when Siwon nudge her side.

“What did you say a while ago?”

Sooyoung then started sweating bullets. She felt really embarrass but the guilt is slowly eating her inside and realizing that her stupid shyness would not get her any near in to apologizing, she decided to just finish it off. Once and for all. She inhaled a lungful of air and straightened herself.  With a normal voice, she spoke up.

“I’m so sorry for troubling you. I didn’t mean to drag you in this mess. This is all my fault” Sooyoung kept her gaze on the floor as she spoke, trying her best to avoid Siwon’s gaze. She really hates it when she becomes a burden to someone.

“You’re right. This is all your fault” Kyuhyun spoke up in the background but Sooyound payed no heed to it. Seeing no reaction from his favorite target, Kyuhyun scoffed “Now all your attention is on him”

“Stop it Kyuhyun. This is not only Sooyoung’s fault. We all do” Siwon said and gently placed a hand on Sooyoung’s shoulder “It’s okay. I’m not mad or anything”

“Really?” Sooyoung slowly looked up and met his eyes.

“Yeah” He smiled at her in which she returned also.

“Ah guys? There’s also a third person here. Don’t just act like you two are the only people here” Kyuhyun pointed himself.

“Yah! How long have you been standing there? And why did you drop the books?” Sooyoung was the first one to speak when she saw Kyuhyun standing straight and the books scattered on the floor.

“Well since you two are busy gawking at each other that even you failed to notice me. And besides, I got tired and bored” Sooyoung somehow heard jealousy in Kyuhyun’s statement but decided to ignore it since it’s impossible. Right, it’s impossible.

“Whatever Kyuhyun. Just pick up those books and do your punishment” She gestured him to pick up scattered books “And for your information, we’re not gawking at each other”

“Says the one who’s busy shooting goo-goo eyes” Kyuhyun teased more but somehow there’s bitterness on his words.

“S-shut up! I’m not busy shooting goo-goo eyes” Sooyoung stuttered.

Seeing that he received the reaction he wanted from the girl, Kyuhyun continued his advancement. “Yes you do”

“No I don’t.” Sooyoung countered back.

“You do”

“Do not”

“You do”

“Do not”

“Do not”

“I do- wait what?! No I don’t” Sooyoung frantically reasoned out when she saw Kyuyhyun laughing his off.

“See what an honest girl you are” Kyuhyun proceeded in patting her head while laughing.

“Just get away from me before I punch you” Sooyoung swatted his hands away and showed him a fist.

“Tschh. As if the bruise you gave me is not yet enough” He scoffed.

“Wait, what bruise? I don’t remember hitting you although I did imagined beating you up” Sooyoung cocked her head aside.

“You threw a stapler at me stupid” He lifted his bangs that were covering his forehead and pointed at a spot that was somehow purplish and reddish “Now this is the outcome”

“Well it’s certainly not my fault that you failed to dodge it” She beamed him an innocent smile.

“O you’re on Sooyoung” Kyuhyun was about to strangle the girl when Siwon, who has been unusually quiet, spoke up.

“Ahh guys? I think you should stop that now”

“Later Siwon. I’ll show these girl here that it’s bad to mess with me” Kyuhyun waved him off and took a fighting stance same with Sooyoung who immediately took position.

“Well, it would be really interesting watching you both fight but….. it’s not enjoyable if there’s also a professor watching with me”

“Pfft… What professor are you talking about? Park is busy teaching insi-----“ Kyuhyun’s word died out when he saw their professor staring at them.

“Mr. Park! I-I didn’t see you there?” Kyuhyun exclaimed “What brings you here sir?”

“Well, I was about to finish your punishment since an hour had already passed but it seems that you still have some things going on here” Mr. Park raised his brow.

“What? No sir. We’re just stretching our bones since all the squat thing made us numb” Sooyoung awkwardly smiled as she stretched her arms with Kyuhyun following after.

“Really? I just thought that the little war game you played inside the class is not yet enough and that the two of you decided to finish it with physical combat. I guess I’m wrong” Mr. Park shook his and then smiled “Am I not?”

Both Kyuhyun and Sooyoung were left speechless as the creepiness slowly crept inside them. Mr. Park is an indeed weird slash creepy person. Seeing no reaction from his students, Mr. Park stated his real intentions.

“Now both of you get in to your previous positions” He pointed both Kyuhyun and Sooyoung. “And you Ms. Choi” He turned his eyes on her. “You may join Mr. Cho in balancing 2 books in each hand“

“But sir I---“

Mr. Park raised his hand in front “No buts”

“But sir----“

“I said no buts”

“But but---“

“That’s two buts so you get to add two more books on each hand” Again, he showed her his creepy smile.

Sooyoung grumbled in return but didn’t dare to speak a word again.

“Haha butts” Kyuhyun suddenly laughed.

“Did you say something Mr. Cho?” Mr. Park turned his attention on him.

“Eh? No, it’s nothing sir” He immediately shook his head and sent him a smile. Mr. Park nodded and started walking towards the class again.

Kyuhyun nudge the side of Sooyoung’s foot with his and when she looked at him, he said “Nice going doofus”

Sooyoung was about to fight back when someone suddenly talked.

“Mr. Cho, add another 2 books on each hand”

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun jump a bit when they heard Mr. Park spoke. They thought that he was already inside the class, turns out his head was poking right at the door. He really is creepy after all.

“But—“ Kyuhyun didn’t even have the chance to finish talking when Mr. Park cut him off.

“That’s one but, so you get to add another 1 book Mr. Cho” Mr. Park beamed his creepy smile before completely closing the door.

“Ugh.... Just great. My legs and arms are already killing me” Kyuhyun complained.

“Just shut up and do what you’re told to do” Sooyoung rolled her eyes at him.

“Just shut up and do what you’re told to do~~~” Kyuhyun repeated mockingly.

Before the hell broke loose again, Siwon took action to stop the two from fighting AGAIN.

“Guys, stop it okay. Just be thankful that you did not get in to detention”

“But I’m tiredddd” Kyuhyun whined. Sooyoung just scoffed seeing this guy act like a baby.

“I know but it’s your fault. Just be pa-----“ Siwon didn’t finish his sentence when his phone suddenly goes off. He quickly fished out his pocket and answered it.

“Yes Director. But I’m at class. I-I understand, I’ll go there now. Yes, bye” He heaved a sigh after ending the call.

“You need to go?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yeah, Director told me to do some errands” He slowly picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulders “I’ll just see you two tomorrow”

“Okay, I’ll just tell Mr. Park that you went ahead. And yeah, say hi to Director for me” Siwon nodded and turned to leave.

“Wait” Out of nowhere, Sooyoung grabbed hold of his sleeve. After realizing what she had done, she quickly released her hold and fiddled with her fingers.

Siwon seems taken aback by her bold action but decided to ask anyway “Yes Sooyoung? Do you need something?”

“I uhh… What about class? We still have some classes to attend later”

Siwon softly chuckled seeing Sooyoung’s flushed face “Then do you mind taking notes for me?”

Sooyoung seems flabbergasted by the sudden request but smiled widely afterwards “I don’t mind”

“Thanks Soo” Siwon proceeded ruffling her hair “I’ll go now, bye”

“Wait” Again, Sooyoung called after him. Siwon tuned to look at her “I-I don’t know how to contact you”

Siwon smiled and handed her his phone “Just type in your number, I’ll text you afterwards”

Sooyoung immediately complied and typed in her number.

“Thanks” With one last smile, Siwon turned to leave.

After a couple of seconds, her phone beeped.

*ping*

From: Unknown

Hey Soo, it’s me Siwonie kekeke

by the way, I saved your number

under the name Sooyoungie.

Sooyoung was smiling all throughout while reading the text.

*ping*

To: Siwonie

Hey you! I also saved your

number under the name Siwonie.

See you tomorrow  kekeke~~

 

“You’re gonna break your jaw if you keep smiling like that you know” Kyuhyun suddenly disrupted her happy thought.

“No it’s not—wait what?! Why are you not doing your punishment AGAIN?!” Sooyoung exclaimed as soon as she turned to face him.

“Well you’re not doing it also so I don’t see why I should continue doing it” He shrugged like it was not a big deal.

“O for Pete’s sake! I just texted someone. Now go on and do your punishment” Sooyoung said and is already picking up the books on the floor when someone suddenly snatched her phone away.


i updated!!! at last~~~~~~~~~~