Poison Fire

Little Story of Mine

 ~ KY~

I have a hunch that she's starting to feel nervous and uneasy for my next statement so I decided to stop teasing her and tell her directly what I really want. I then released her left arm and dug something inside my pocket.

“Here, I want you to go and buy me a new set of uniform. Don't worry, the lady there already knows my size since I always buy there whenever there's a stain on my uniform”.  I proudly stated as I hand her 500,000 won. (lol. i don't know if this is okay but i guess 500,000 won is a big amount, right? ^^)

After handing her the money, shock was written all over her face as she looked at it. I smirked, thinking that she was probably expecting that I would ask her to accompany me, to have a date with me, to k-kiss me, or maybe just MAYBE she was thinking that I would take her body as the payment for spilling the coffee on my uniform. Suddenly, images of her gorgeous and y body start flooding my mind.

 ‘Her long jet black hair that runs freely on her shoulders and onto her beautiful face, her luscious and kissable lips, her well-defined jaw, her alluring curves, and how could I forget her long, smooth legs’

I mentally slapped myself after realizing that I had been fantasizing about her and for being a ert. Honestly, I don't know why I started imagining those things, as far as I know, I'm not really interested in relationship right now but this girl, standing in front of me, has something that really affects me. I just don't know if it's in a good way or bad way.

I ignored those thoughts and looked at her. She's still not moving from her place. Realizing that I was still holding her right arm, I quickly released it because that maybe the reason why she isn't moving at all but she still didn't move. Even an inch.

“Hey! Are you still not going to move?” I asked her feeling annoyed because she still won't move even after I had given the money and released her from my hold. “The smell of coffee is already sticking on my body, sooner or later I would definitely smell like a coffee”.  I told her in a matter-of-fact tone.

She then looked at me, still with that shock expression written on her face. She blinked a couple of times before speaking. I found it cute though

‘Wait what?! Cute? Her? No way! Get a hold of yourself byun I mean Kyu. Arghh!! Why am I feeling like this? She's like a poison. Yeah, a poison. That's the best way to describe her. She's like a poison that's slowly invading and corrupting my mind making me have these weird thoughts’ I suddenly regained my consciousness when she spoke.

“I know that the uniforms in this university are much more expensive than the other universities' but don't you think that the amount you gave is too much?" She asked while waving the money in front of my face.

Then it hit me! So that's the reason why she isn't moving at all. She's thinking that the money I gave her was too much. Suddenly, I felt the urge inside me to astound her. I let out a small chuckle first before speaking.

“If you're thinking about the change, then don't worry. You could keep it or better yet, you could come to me and ask for more. As you know, I got a lot of money. I don't even know where to spend it since it's just too much” I grinned at her as I proudly boast my wealth, but then I heard her scoff. 

‘Is she mocking me? Or is my statement just now was too much?’ I asked myself. I just shrugged the ideas off and think that maybe something is probably stuck in that's why she scoffed or coughed, I think.

~ SY ~

“If you're thinking about the change, then don't worry. You could keep it or better yet, you could come to me and ask for more. As you know, I got a lot of money. I don't even know where to spend it since it's just too much” He grinned at me as he proudly boasts his richness.

I was just being a good citizen because everyone knows that with this amount of money, buying a uniform would be nothing so I was planning to return it to him but after hearing what he said just now makes my blood boil and I can feel the anger rising inside me. 

I scoffed, thinking that I almost fell for him, not in that kind of special way, more like in his gentleness and kindness, I guess. Because I heard a lot of stories saying that he's really rude and arrogant. At first, I ignored it because I have no interest about those kinds of things but seeing him act gentle and kind a while ago while holding my arms really contradict what others say. But now, I believed it all. Every single word!

“Yah! Are you looking down on me?!” I asked angrily. I really hate people who look down on me. I know I'm not rich but I also know that I can take care of myself. I don't need other people's pity.

“What?!” He asked. Surprised by my new attitude. “You’re seriously taking it wrong” He said defensively.

“You know, I don't need your money. Here, take it. Go and buy yourself a new set of uniform” I handed him the money and sat on my seat. I then sensed that he's inching closer but I decided to ignore him since I'm still trying to calm myself down from my previous outburst.

“Hey, why are you angry? I was just stating a fact” He raised his voice. “It's true that I have a lot of money so I don't mind you keeping the change and just as I said before, I can give you some more or if you want, I can give some to everyone too”

That's it! That really pushed me off my limits as he said those irritating words with a sly smile plastered on his face. I rose up from my seat and stood in front of him. I just couldn't take his attitude anymore.

“Yeah, you maybe the son of one of the richest man in Korea but you don't deserve any money from him, even a cent. It just that the heir of the Cho Enterprise has to be you. There are other people who are way more deserving than you do”.

I sighed saying “Life is just so unfair”.

After saying those words, I quickly head straight to the door wanting to ignore and leave that Cho behind and of course, to calm myself down. But before I could reach the door, someone grabbed my arm. My temper rises again because of the thought that maybe Cho is the one holding my arm but when I turned around, I saw Tiffany, looking at me with concerned eyes. I just smiled and patted her head, telling her that I'm alright and that I just needed some time alone before gently removing her hands off of my arm and went outside the room.

~ SW ~

After witnessing that interesting entertaining scene, I saw the tall girl went outside followed by Kyuhyun. I swiftly trailed behind them to see if Kyuhyun's really going to follow the tall girl because it would be a first if he would totally do it, but much to my dismay, they both went to the opposite directions. Kyuhyun went to the right corridor while the tall girl went to the left corridor.

I was just about to catch up with Kyuhyun but I felt that my feet aren't moving at all. I thought that maybe something was wrong or I just forgot to move my feet. So I tried moving my legs and feet once more but to my surprise, it didn't go to Kyuhyun's previous path, instead it went to the tall girl's direction. It's like my feet suddenly have its own mind.

I was so busy contemplating on why my feet brought me to the tall girl instead of Kyuhyun that I didn't notice that I was already beside her. She was sitting on the staircase; both of her hands were supporting her head while looking straight at the sky. I do admit, the scenery here is really breath taking. Clear blue sky, tall green trees around, an elegant fountain in the center, a beautiful garden, different kinds of flowers that surrounds the area, it was truly beauteous. But even with this striking scenery in front of me, it was nothing compared to this girl who’s sitting on the staircase. Every part of her was just majestic. It's like all the beauties in the world was given to her.

‘The way her long raven hair flows perfectly on her shoulders and some on her face too, the way she sighs and murmurs some incoherent words which I find cute, the way she pouts and  puckers those delectable lips every once in a while, the way her deep hazel brown eyes stare at the sky is really ravishing’

As lame as it sounds, right now, I really wish that I was the sky, so I would be the one she's staring at. I don't why I'm having these unusual thoughts especially about her since I just met or should I say I just saw her a while ago, but there's really something about her that catches my attention.

I then proceeded in sitting beside her. She seemed surprised because she jumped a bit from her position. I immediately stood up and apologized. She just smiled at me and patted the previous spot I had seated on a while ago. 

As soon as I sat again, silence engulfed us. I looked at her, seeing that she's probably not going to talk soon; I initiated to start the conversation.

“Umm....... I apologize for Kyuhyun's rude behavior a while ago. He's usually not like that” I then heard her sigh.

“Well, it would be really great if he's the one apologizing to me now” She said sarcastically. “Where is he anyway?”

My heart clenched when I heard her looking for Kyuhyun. I don't know why but I just feel this way. I was also a bit offended because she doesn't want to talk to me but being a polite guy, I answered her question.

“Kyuhyun? I uhh..... Saw him also went outside the room, probably to buy himself a new uniform”.

I saw forming an "o" shape while nodding her head which I find extremely and adorably cute.

“Good thing he did not command other people to do it for him” She flipped her hair as she said those words. 

She then looked at me and flashed a smile. I swear I could feel my heart melting just seeing her warm smile, and on top of that, I'm the one she's showing it with. I feel that I could really jump off from a 100th story building right now, not that I would totally do it; it's just an expression to show my feelings.

I then replied by showing her my charming smile. I could tell that she's really taken aback from it which I like, after all, I'm not called one of the ‘must have boyfriend’ in the university if I have no looks.

Realizing that I haven't introduced myself and herself too, I quickly asked her.

“By the way, I'm Siwon. Choi Siwon. How about you?” I asked extending my right hand asking for a handshake which she gladly took 

‘And F***! Her hand is so soft! I could even hold them forever and what is this feeling? It's like there's a burning sensation all over my body’ I snapped back when she suddenly spoke.

“Wow, you're a Choi too” She asked surprised. “My name is Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung. But you can call me Soo”

I laugh. So that's why she seemed surprised when I told her I'm a Choi.

“So we're both Chois ah. Maybe we're somehow related?” I asked her playfully.

“Yeah, maybe you’re my long lost brother or even better, you maybe my long lost grandfather” She said as she burst into fits of laughter.

“Yah! Long lost brother is okay but grandfather?! Seriously Soo?!” I asked her as I face palmed myself.

“Hahaha! I was just kidding Siwonie. Anyway what time is it?” She asked as she grabbed my arm and looked at my watch.

‘I don’t know if I heard it right but, did she just call me Siwonie? Did she just give me that nickname?’ I asked myself, completely oblivious of what is happening around me that I didn’t even notice the word ‘Siwonie’ came out from my mouth until she spoke about it.

“Yeah, I called you Siwonie. Don’t you like it? If not, I’ll not call you that anymore” She said as she hung her head low.

I was feeling really guilty because she thought that I don’t like the nickname but honestly, I really do like it and it would be my favorite nickname since she’s the one who gave it to me. Not wasting anytime, I quickly held her shoulders and shouted, no more like raised my voice.

“Soo, it’s okay. I really like the nickname you gave me. In fact, I would really like it if you would call me Siwonie from now on”.

“Sure Siwonie. By the way, it’s already 9:00” She grinned.

“9:00…………. wait what?! It’s already 9:00?!” I asked in panic. She just nodded her head as a reply. I hastily grabbed her right hand and dragged her towards our class.

We were running in full speed because I’m really strict about time, especially school’s time. After a minute or so, we arrived in front of our class. I let ourselves catch our breaths first before entering.

I opened the door with so much force which surprised the whole class because I thought that the door would be locked. I smiled apologetically to everyone and proceeded inside with Sooyoung trailing behind me.

“Ehem, why are you both late? And why are you holding each other’s hands?” Mr. Park questioned us while raising a brow.

I stopped ‘Holding hands? Soo and I? Why on Earth would we do that? Although I actually want it to happen in reality’

I got really curious so I looked at my left hand and saw that we’re actually holding each other’s hands. After realizing, we both retracted our hands away and looked elsewhere, avoiding each other’s eyes. I could tell that we were both blushing madly and our classmates didn’t help at all as they began to tease us. Good thing Mr. Park scolded them and us too.

“Quiet class!!! You two, next time don’t be late. Now go and proceed to your seats. Park shouted as he slammed his ruler on the board.

“Yes Mr. Park” Sooyoung and I said and went to our seats. I then spotted that the only unoccupied space is the seat in front of Sooyoung, so I didn’t think twice and quickly sat on it. Feeling happy that Sooyoung is just behind me.

As I was listening to Mr. Park, I felt Sooyoung tapped my shoulder. I turned around and looked at her with a questioning look.

She then leaned forward and whispered “I’m sorry Siwonie if I got you late”

And I swear, I could feel my breath shortening and my blood rushing to my face just by feeling her warm breath caressing my exposed skin which is totally enough to drive me off the edge.

“O-ooh…… t-that. Its n-no problem”

‘F---! Why am I stuttering?’  I mentally slapped myself inside my head for acting all nervous.

“Okay then. Better get back in listening to Mr. Park before we get scolded again Siwonie” Sooyoung cheerfully stated and leaned her body back to her seat.

I swiftly turned my head and plopped it down to my desk, hiding my reddening face from anyone. Seriously, that girl is really something. 

‘She’s like a fire. Yeah, a fire because everything about her is warm. Her warm smile, her deep hazel brown eyes that can easily melt my heart, her radiant beauty, her warm breath that caresses my skin. And whenever our skin gets in contact, I could feel a burning sensation flowing all throughout my body. Starting from my heart then travelling to my entire body. Yes, my body feels warm whenever she’s around but not in that kind of erted way. It’s just that my body feels warm even my soul feels warm if she’s with me’

I snapped out of my trance when a paper ball hit me at the back of my head. I quickly turned around to see who threw that and saw Kyuhyun devilishly smirking at me. I took a closer look and noticed that he’s sitting beside Sooyoung. I suddenly felt a tinge of jealously, knowing that he’s just beside her while I’m in front of her. I can’t even see her face.

Then Kyuhyun threw another piece of paper. I looked at him and mouthed “What?”

Kyuhyun replied by mouthing “You’re so dead” To me as he crumpled another piece of paper. I thought that he’s going to throw that to me but it went to another direction. I sighed in relief, thinking that he may have missed but unfortunately, he did not. He purposely threw the paper in that direction to hit Sooyoung.

I felt angry because Sooyoung isn’t doing anything to him but he just threw a paper at her. I tried standing up from my seat but failed because the desk is trapping my long legs, producing a squeaking sound.

“Mr. Choi, is everything alright?” Mr. Park questioned me.

“Yes Mr. Park. Everything’s alright. Sorry for the sudden disturbance”

Mr. Park then returned in teaching his lessons. I took a glance behind me and saw that Kyuhyun and Sooyoung are throwing papers to each other. My fists and teeth suddenly clenched together as I watched both of them. 

‘I don’t why I’m feeling this, but one thing for sure is……………………………… is that I’m jealous’.


Hello Hello!! it's nice to be back! please continue reading my stories~~~