The Chos

Little Story of Mine

It was just an ordinary day at the Cho's mansion. Maids around 40-50 are cleaning and tidying up the whole mansion; gardeners around 30-40 are watering and maintaining the fields and the large garden maze; mechanics around 20-30 checking and cleaning up the Cho's modeled car; guards around 20 or so surrounds the whole place to maintain safety and security. 

For Cho Kyuhyun this is ordinary. Being born in one of the richest family in Korea means that he experiences and gets all the things that he wanted in a snap without even breaking a sweat. Not like the ordinary commoners who work their butts off just to sustain their selves.

For average citizens, Kyuhyun's status may be comfortable and pleasing because he has lots of money but for him, it doesn't swing that way. His mother died because of him while his father is always away for business trips, so to sum up, he didn't receive the love and care he deserved when he was young up until now, thus he developed the attitude of being cold and arrogant, but deep inside he is just looking for one thing. One thing that he longed to find and feel, and that is ‘SARANG’ (love.).

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................

“Master~” Butler Kang tried to wake his master who is sleeping soundly.

“Hmm.......mmm........” Is the only response he got from Kyuhyun who didn't even budge from his sleeping position.

“Master, it's time to wake up or you're gonna be late for school” Kang repeated as he shook Kyuhyun much more.

“Ugnhh..... go awayyyyy...... Kangggg” He shooed him away as he turned his body, giving his back to face him.

Kang sighed before speaking “You leave me no choice master”

He then grabbed a trumpet from Kyuhyun's cabinet and held it to his mouth. He then leaned closer and placed the opening of the trumpet on his master’s right ear.

Kyuhyun sensed that something unusual was being placed near his right ear but he decided to just shrug it off since he’s still feeling very sleepy from last night's paper works and not to mention homeworks.

Kang inhaled a lungful of air and TADA! He blew the trumpet which is placed on Kyuhyun’s right ear in one go.

Kyuhyun was just about to go back to his deep slumber when he heard a loud cracking sound which startled him and successfully made him fall off his bed

“Argghhhh....” He groaned at the sudden pain on his and of course, the pain on his right ear which apparently is still ringing from the previous trumpet sound. 

“Yah! Kang, didn't I tell you not to do that again. As in NEVER!” He shouted angrily. He got up from the floor and immediately searched for a clock.

“Hey Kang, what time is it?” He asked while still searching for a clock.

“Umm......... it's already 7:30 am master” Kang answered while looking at his wristwatch then made his way towards the bed to fix it.

“Ohh....”  Kyuhyun nodded his head. “Wait, WHAT?! It's 7:30 am already?! Why didn't you tell me?!”  He screeched which startled him a bit. 

“Umm...... sorry master” He apologized while looking down.

“Arghhhh.......” Kyuhyun grunted as he stomped his way towards the bathroom. It took him only 5 minutes to finish taking a shower. As he went out from the bathroom, he quickly dashed to his walk-in closet and wore his uniform, grabbed his bag then immediately made his way downstairs to eat breakfast. It was already 7:45 am.

Kang then called him to seat and eat his breakfast “Master, your food” He placed his food in front of him.

Kyuhyun took a glance at his watch “I guess I'm not going to eat anymore, I might be late for school” He stood up and went towards the door.

 “By the way, where's the old man?” He looked over his shoulders and asked.

“He's currently in France negotiating business matter” Kang said while cleaning up the table.

‘Business business business. Is business the only thing that matters to him? aishh!’ Kyuhyun thought in frustration as he checked himself in the mirror before going out.

But before he went out, Kang called him “Young master”. He turned around only to find his face being shoved into the basket Kang is holding.

“Master, you didn't eat anything for breakfast. Please take this with you” He handed him a basket full of various fruits which is freshly picked from their farm.

Kyuhyun shook his head “No, I'm okay” And returned the basket to him.

“But master, you might get sick” Kang said in a concerned tone.

Kyuhyun sighed in defeat “Okay, but it's too much, so.......... I'll just take 3 oranges” He picked 3 big oranges and smiled to him. He immediately went to his car and started the engine. As he was driving his way to the university, he ate all the oranges he took. He laughed ‘I guess I was hungry after all’.

After driving his car in full speed, Kyuhyun finally arrived at the university. He parked his car in his special spot which is just beside his bestfriend's parking space. He noticed that he is already in the university since his car is already parked there.

He went out of his car and checked his watch only to find that he only has 5 more minutes left before the class starts. He quickly fished his phone out of his pocket and dialed his bestfriend's number. 

“Yeobseyo”  The man on the other line said.

“Yah! Siwon, where the hell are you?” He asked as he went to the university's entrance. He scanned the whole area but he's nowhere to be found.

“Yah! I should be the one asking you that. I'm in the main hall by the way.You?” Siwon said in an annoyed tone because he shouted at him.

“Okay. I'm on my way” He didn't bother to answer his question and with that he ended the call and began running towards the main hall.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“” Kyuhyun cursed under his breath as he ran frantically run towards the main hall which is in the middle of the whole university.

3 minutes later, he saw a familiar figure standing in front of the schedule board. “Siwon!” He shouted as he ran up to him.

“What took you so long? We only have 2 minutes left before class!” He scolded him as he started running towards their first class. And without any choice, Kyuhyun started running too, following him from behind.

“What's our first subject Siwon?”  Kyuhyun asked as he tried to keep up with his pace from all the running.

“H.E” He answered curtly.

‘Aishh. This guy can really be something when it comes to studies’. Kyuhyun grinned.

After running their hearts out, they finally arrived at the home economics’ front door. Both Siwon and Kyuhyun catched their breaths first then fixed their selves up before entering the class.

As soon as they entered the class, the students immediately dashed forward and gathered around them, asking so many questions and stuff. Siwon being friendly natured as he is, talked and entertained them. As for Kyuhyun, he was already feeling annoyed because he hates nosy people. And with that, he exploded.

“Yah! I want to rest! So all of you sit back to your own seat and just shut your mouth” He angrily stated and made his way towards his usual spot but before he could reach that certain seat, someone bumped into him and spilled the coffee all over his uniform. Everyone in the class gasped from the sudden incident.

“Ahh!!”  Kyuhyun groaned, feeling the hot liquid flow all over his chest. 

“I....I......I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to” The girl in front of him stuttered while apologizing. Kyuhyun find it cute though. She then took out her handkerchief and wiped off the coffee on his uniform.

And without him realizing, he grabbed the girl’s hand which caused her to stop wiping his chest. “You” He said with his deep voice while staring straight at her eyes.

She step back slightly then gulped and blinked a couple times. Kyuhyun still moved closer to her, this time grabbing both of her hands. He can feel that her whole body stiffened against his. The whole class was silent, just staring intently at them.

“I said you” He stated again, this time deeper but still with gentleness.

 ‘I don't know why I’m doing this, I just…..just feel like it. Right. I just feel like it. Nothing more’

“Y-yes?” The girl asked as she lifts up her head to face him.

“I want you to do something for me” He said still staring straight at her.

“O-oh.... W-what is i-it?” She stuttered again and looked down at the floor to avoid his stare.

“Since you spilled coffee on my uniform…… I want you to do me a favor” He moved his mouth close to her left ear whilst still remaining in their position.

“E-eh? W-what kind........ of f-favor?” She asked still looking at the floor and trying to break free from his hold.

Kyuhyun sensed this so he tightened his grip on her but still with care so he will not hurt her. He then blew hot breath on her left ear. He could see that she's blushing because her ears were burning red.

“N-ne?” She asked while trying to hide her flushed face from him. 

She looks so adorable and cute at the same time. It makes me want to pinch her cheeks. Woah! What am I thinking?! Snap out of it Kyu. Remember your evil. E.V.I.L! Evil. okay? ‘Kyuhyun talked to himself.

“Umm......... W-what now?” She asked which caused him to snap back to reality.

Kyuhyun regained his composure and leaned again only to whisper “I want. you. to-------------------------------------“