16

Love me again?

It was around seven in the evening and you knew that you had to inform your parents about your whereabouts despite your age. Sometimes you think that they baby you too much. “Kris…” you nudged him for a second but he didn’t respond to you at all. All he did was to continue sleeping soundly like a baby. “Oh come on, Kris, wake up please???” you nudged him again but to no avail. You couldn’t get out of bed because he was practically latched onto you. You sighed and combed through your fringe before turning back at his sleepy figure. ‘What am I supposed to do with you?’ sighing again, you sat up straight and watched him sleep. You poked his eyes, traced his eyebrows, touched his lips and brushed your hands against his cheeks before settling one of your palms on it.

“I didn’t know that you could look so much like an angel when you’re asleep.” You sighed at the prefect man in front of you and continued gazing at him.
“Stay with me, please.” He muttered before placing his hand onto your palm.
“Are you awake or are you sleep talking again?” you asked.

Kris pulled you down into his arms and wrapped your legs with his in a matter of seconds.
“What did I talk about earlier on in my sleep?” he pecked your nose and nuzzled against your nape while you brushed through his hair.
“You muttered about a whole lot of different apples – Gosh Kris, you were really funny.” You couldn’t help but laugh at the thought of him muttering such nonsense.
“Then you said stuff like….”
“Like what?” he peeked open his left eye to catch a glimpse of you.
“Like…. This girl called…Erm… Gillian or something… You said that you don’t love her, you told her to leave you alone, then you told me to not leave you…”

You were pretty much waiting for Kris to give you an analogy of those words but all he did was to stare back at you.
“You… Erm…”
“Stay with me, please.” He went back to his previous position and continued nuzzling against your nape, hugging you even tighter.
“I need to tell my mom and, I have nothing to change into Kris…” you nudged his shoulder so that he would lift his head up to face you.
“I’ll call her and you can always wear my clothes.” He raised his brows while waiting for your reply.
“Fine.” You turned over to grab your phone and handed it over to him before he finally let you off to pick whatever you wanted to wear from his closet.

“Yes aunty, I'm so sorry for informing you at such a late timing. No-no, she’s fine. Don’t worry; I’ll feed her well. Thank you and goodnight.”
“Was she angry?” you stood by the bathroom door and looked at him.
“You look so adorable in my shirt. Maybe you should stay here more often so that I get to see you wearing these all day, everyday.” He hugged you and you reciprocated his warmth.
“What did my mom say?”
“She said that you were a little brat and she’s going to whip the out of you if you don’t return home now.” He raised a brow.
“What?!?!” you nearly yelled after hearing what Kris said.

Kris stood before you with his arms around you, laughing his heads off before telling you the truth.
“I can’t believe how naïve you actually are.”
“I knew it. Ugh.” You groaned before attempting to kick his shin but missed because apparently he saw that coming.
“Let’s go get dinner.” He kissed your forehead before pulling you out of his bedroom, ignoring all your complaints about how you looked like a wreck and the outfit that you were wearing was totally inappropriate for you to be seen anywhere in public.
“Do I look like I care?” Kris held onto your hands before slipping his feet into his shoes.
“I do!!!” you replied him while mentally rolling his eyes.
“What do you feel like eating? Noodles? Rice? Jap? Thai? Western?” he ignored you while leading you to a sleek and shiny black BMW.
“Whose car is this?” you questioned.
“Mine. Now get in my lady.” He opened the car door for you, ushering you in.
“Did you steal it?!?!” you gaped.
“Do not underestimate your boyfriend, Miss Im.” Kris chuckled before leaning over to tighten the seatbelt for you.
“So you stole it?!!?” Kris rolled his eyes at you and started driving out of the garage.
“Yeah right, I stole it. Pfft, I don’t think you suffered from any head injuries earlier on when he fell Miss Im.”

You remained silent while your thoughts went rampant. You glanced at Kris and then back at your fingers before looking at the car interior.
“It’s nice, isn’t it?” Kris asked  - A smile was evident in his words.
“Y-yeah.” You stuttered, which happened to catch his attention.
“What’s wrong babe?”
“N-nothing.”
“Lies. You wouldn’t be stuttering if nothing’s wrong.”
“I'm just cold.” You lied. Kris laughed at you before adjusting the a/c.
“You could’ve said earlier my dear, I would have turned it up.” He pinched your cheeks, which you managed to return with a forced smile.

Who is he…


Sup sup to all my new subscribers!! ^-^

xoxo