23

Love me again?

Kris left you to shower while he went to his home office to check on the companies stock and what not. He was making his way to his home office when he heard some kind of commotion downstairs. “I’m sorry but I can’t let you in unless Master Kris forbids.” “What do you mean? Do you not remember me butler Kim? I am Gillian and I have the rights to enter with or without his permission.” Kris frowned at the familiarity of the name. ‘Damn it, must that woman really ruin my morning’ He strode to the main entrance of the resort and ushered for the butler to leave.

“What are you doing here.” He spoke.
“I came to see you. How are you Yifan?” she asked.
“More loved than before, now please leave. You are not needed here.” Kris was about to shut the door but she held onto it
“Look, I’m back to make things right, to apologize and show you how much I love you. After all these times, it’s still you and I realized that it can only be you, Yifan.” She haggled.
“You seem delusional. You should seriously consider doing charity work to rid those sins you’ve committed.” He attempted to shut the door again but she held a strong grip on the door.
“I know you still love me. You’ve yet to forget me. We were going to be together forever – Have you forgotten our promise to each other?” Kris groaned.
“I have someone whom I love dearly right now. So leave and get out of my sigh forever. We were over ever since the day you decided to walk out on me, Gillian.” She stood there stunned before discarding the sympathy act – triumphant written all over her face as if she won a battle.
“Whatever you say baby, I’d advice you to give up on that lover girl of yours or you might never see her again.” She took a step closer and traced her finger along his jaw line before turning on her heels.

“Kris? Where are you? Kris??” Hyojung called while Kris stood by the doorway, dumb stricken by the words of his ex girlfriend. ‘Give up on that lover girl of yours or you might never see her again
“Kris!!” Hyojung tugged on his lower arm, bringing him back to reality.
“Hey babe.” He pulled her into a hug and nuzzled into her hair, “Mmm… you smell like strawberries.”
“I was calling you earlier on, didn’t you hear me?”
“Hmm? Sorry, I was caught up with something else earlier on. Let’s get back in for breakfast all right?”

The two got really lovey dovey in the kitchen whilst preparing breakfast – Occasionally earning giggles and chuckles from the servants.
“What is this?!”
“It’s a koala.” Kris grinned while waiting for the pancakes to cook.
“W-what?! How is that even a koala?! Kris I told you to make pancakes, not showcase your creativity in such….manner???” she frowned while Kris continued adding onto his collection of what he would name, ‘Artistic pancakes’.
“Oh my gosh. Give that to me.” She tried snatching it from his hands but was faced with a challenged for Kris held it away from her, high in the air.
“If you can reach it then… it’s all yours~” he shrugged while she whined.
“Ok fine, I’ll give it to you.” Kris lowered the batter closer to her but raised his hands up again when she was about to grab hold of it.
“You are such a tease. I hate you. I’m not going to eat any of your pancakes. Hmph!” she placed her hands on her hips while Kris chuckled at her reactions.
“You sure you don’t want to eat any of these?”
“No. I’m not hungry anyway.” As if on cue, her stomach growled making her roll her eyes.
“Totally not hungry at all.” Kris teased as he placed the pancakes on her plate.
“I love you, now eat please.”
“What’s with the sudden confession?”
“It’s just my way of greeting, but it’s only reserved for you. So please eat now, I have so much installed for us today.” He smiled his gummy smile.


Short update with a little drama but still fluffy to get by, right? hehe. I shall add in more drama in the next chapter~ /wink

As usual, 10 or more comments for the next chapter! You guys are great!

p.s: I've yet to proof read it so pardon me if there are any typo or grammar errors. I love you all

xoxo