15

Love me again?

“Are you really going to ignore me?” Kris said as you tried walking even faster. You were pissed at him for scolding your male classmate earlier on because he fell and was grabbing onto your forearm.
“So you’re serious about ignoring me?” he asked again, this time trying to catch up with your pace. He had never ‘lost’ to anyone when it came to walking because his long legs always gave him an advantage against everyone – even when they try their best to werk the ‘speed walk’.

“You really shouldn’t be angry at me for doing that.” He finally caught up with you. You stopped briefly and glared at him before walking ahead of him.
“I’m dead serious here, Ms Im Hyojung.”
“Stop walking right now or I’ll get angry too.” Judging from his voice, you could sense his stern and angry aura and was slighted frightened by it but that didn’t stop you from walking away.
“Suit yourself then.” You continued walking ahead, leaving Kris behind.

It’s only the first day of our relationship and we’re already getting into a cold war. How long will we even last?’ your mind was clouded with negative thoughts and you couldn’t help but feel like tearing. ‘What if… Kris decides to leave me for another girl… What if he leaves me without telling me, without a reason just like… What if…
before your thoughts could go on to forming for complications in your mind, an incoming bicycle knocked you down and the cyclist chided you for not ‘opening your eyes’ while crossing the road. You sat on the rough pavement and were about to cry before a pair of hands scooped you up.

“Bloody cyclists nowadays are so ing reckless. They need to know that this pavement’s only reserved for pedestrians.” Kris cursed. Your arms went around his neck immediately and before he could register your actions, you started crying. All your thoughts and emotions went wild and you started crying and sniffing ever so pathetically in his arms.
“Shh, I’m here. It’s ok, you’ll be alright.” He tried comforting you but to no avail, you started crying even harder. He looked down at you and sighed before making his way back to his place with you. He simply couldn’t let you go home in this state and the thought of you crying continuously in your room without anyone being there to comfort you scares and worries the living daylight out of him.

Kris placed you down onto his couch before going back to get you a cup of warm water. You sat there alone with tears streaming down your cheeks, knees grazed and an unkempt mind. Kris came back with a first aid box and started applying certain specific lotions onto your scars before pasting a plaster to end off his ‘nursing’ session. “Drink some water.” He brought the cup closer to you but you rejected his offer by pushing it away gently. Kris sighed and took you into his arms, wiping your tears away as you leaned in even closer to him. “Don’t leave me.” You whimpered before closing your eyes. The man kissed your forehead and whispered, “Never.” He carried you up to his bedroom and laid you down before changing and getting into bed with you. “It feels so much better with you beside me.” He sighed and hugged you before falling asleep in hope of finding you in his dreams. “Everything feels better with you around.” He murmured, planting a kiss on your cheeks.

You woke up to a sound which sounded like strong vibrations against a table and it started getting louder as you tried to cover your ears by leaning in closer. Frustrated, you opened your eyes and saw Kris lying beside you with his left arm draped lazily across your body and his right arm acting as a pillow for you. You blinked a couple of times before you realizing that, that sound wasn’t your cellphone vibrating but it was Kris who was snoring! You giggled at his sleeping figure and how ‘snoring’ never really matched his charismatic image but being able to witness this precious sight was really interesting and adorable. You were about trace your fingers against his features before he started sleeping talking, “There are five kinds of apples in the world, sweet, red, green, sour and bad. Which one are you?” you lowered your head and leaned against his chest before starting to laugh – his chest muffling the sound of your laughter. Just as you thought the sleep-talking period was over, Kris starting murmuring things again.

“I don’t love you anymore Gillian, I don’t love you anymore. I love Im Hyojung. Please stop finding me. Please stop finding me.” He chanted while shaking his head repeatedly. ‘Whose Gillian?’ you thought before caressing his cheeks as a form of comforting him. After a long while, Kris stopped chanting and went back to sleep while you laid beside him with thoughts, which tormented you to no ends. ‘Is Gillian your previous girlfriend? What exactly do I not know about you and what exactly have I landed myself into?’ You sighed before pulling the duvet off your body and shifted yourself out of his bed but was pulled back harshly onto his bed, “Don’t leave me again, don’t leave me. I don’t want to lose you anymore. Don’t go… don’t go…. please… I beg you…” he cried into your back while you shift back and saw him tearing in his sleep. “I’m not going anywhere Kris. I'm staying here with you, forever.” You laid back down and hugged him before attempting to go back to sleep. 


Sorry for updating so slowly, I'll try to update tomorrow!!
Hello to all my new subscribers! Thank you to everyone of you for subscribing and upvoting!!! 
xoxo