BUUUUZZZZ

Rebound.

Not an update.

Hahaha. So yes. This is not an update. Well, I just want to tell you something that made my day. At Filipino class today (yes I'm a Filipina) We were asked to share personal stories. It may be about love, friends, families, hardships, or pets or whatnots as long as it was under the sun and something personal. Well, we succeeded on persuading our teacher to tell her own kokoro sarang moments.

She is already at her late or maybe mid 50s.... HER FIRST RELATIONSHIP STARTED WITH THE BOY'S CONFESSION JUST LIKE THIS.... I MEAN, JUST LIKE THIS BUT IT HAD MORE DETAILS, excluding the first 2 chapters AND IT  HAD WAAAAYYY MORE FLUFF. It was about their ROTC Ball and the Platoon Commander called dibs on her and he ignored her for a week and ended up  lalalalalalalala.

/spazzing

Why do you care?

Well I just want to let you guys know that I am proud(???) to know that this story actually happened in real life and it has greater possibilites that it can happen again.

I am happy that my thoughts aren't binded in a closed box of fictions and it can actually get real.

We have our own fairytales written for us. Who knows? This might be yours too.

 

Hahaha. Ciao!