Chapter 5: CAP's POV

The One who Came into my Life

I was leaning next to the railing, trying figure out who and why they stole my cap that Niel gave to me on my 21st  birthday. 

~~~~Flashback~~~~

I was walking on the left of Ricky (Yoo Chang Hyun) in the middle of the night from karoke night. (Use imagination on what their WEARING!)

"Hey, CAP, don't you ever take off that cap?" Asked L.Joe (Lee Byung Hun) with a hint of tease in it when he moved his head forward to try and look at CAP from where he was (between Niel (Ahn Daniel) and ChangJo (Choi Jong Hyun)). 

"When I sleep." Answered CAP with a hint of annoyance of L.Joe, because L.Joe kept asking about the cap on his head with a red Indian smiling on it. 

"When are you going to stop wearing weird clothes?" CAP asked as a statement, in which CAP chuckled when L.Joe went silent from that question.

"What are we going to do once we get home?"Asked Niel while kicking a rock to Chunji (Lee Chan Hee). Chunji kicked it back to Niel while looking to see if it went to Niel or not.

"Probably rest up and practice our songs a little bit." L.Joe answered as he yawned into his hand. As they were walking, they turned their heads slightly as they heard running coming towards them.

"Wha-" Min Soo (CAP) was going to ask, until he felt his cap got taken off of his head. 

"H-hey!" CAP yelled out, but stop when the two people ran off, the members couldn't tell if they were males or females, but they stood, wide-eyed on where they came from and why took CAP's cap away.

~~~~Flashback Ends~~~~

I kept remembering that night, until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, you okay, CAP?" Niel asked me with a concerned look to his face, due to me staring out somewhat. 

"Y-Yeah Niel, I'm fine, just deep in thought right now." I smiled at him and patted his shoulder gently, I look out to the stage, our song coming on. We entered the stage and did our concert for Miss Right, and many other songs from us (Crazy, To You, ect.). We walked back stage again, after we had said our goodbyes to our fans, it was a long concert, felt like DAYS to me.

"You alright there CAP?" I heard Chunji ask me when he saw my face.

"Uh yeah, just thinking..." I trailed off, remembering a little bit of that night, a person with long black hair and red streaks in it, I know this because while they were running under the light, I saw red streaks in the hair. 

"A...girl?" I thought/asked in my head, I looked out to the side. When we arrived back home, I kept trying to remember what else I could remember of that night.

"CAP, stop thinking, your going to give yourself a headache." Niel told me with a concerned look to his face, all I could do was smile at him and nod, not making any promises. 

Days went by of not knowing ANYTHING of what happened to my cap, but then, I had this urge to look up from my thinking, I stopped in front of this school, I looked up even more and there...on the 5th floor sat the black-red-streaked person. When the person stood up, I could see that person was a she.