Chapter 7: CAP's POV

The One who Came into my Life

I kept looking around the hallways to find it, remembering what the receptionist said, but L.Joe and Chunji kept talking behind me, so it was hard to hear her clearly on the directions. I kept on walking, knowing in my gut that this is the right floor, but the room is hard to find, my left hand behind my head, scratching it. I even look through the windows on the doors. I was going in circles, dragging the members a long to look for that room that the woman was in. 

"Are you positive its this floor, CAP?" Chunji asked me with a bit of lost in his voice. 

"Yes I'm positive its on this floor, just got to find the room..." I answer with a distant tone, looking. As I got closer to the end of the hall, I bumped right into someone, I fell backwards on my , I rub my and look to see who I bumped into. I was in shock. The woman with the red streaks in her hair.

"Oowie~" she said, with worksheets around her, one worksheet on her head. She looked up with one eye closed, rubbing her while she sat on her knees in pain.

"I'm-I'm so sorry!" She almost screamed and slightly bowed, I couldn't help but to blush at her, the way she acted when I bumped into her. I stood up. I gathered some of her papers, I heard the other members running toward me, I didn't even know they walked off from behind me.

"You okay?!" L.Joe asked me, as I helped the woman up, taking the paper off of her head, and handing them back to her. 

"Yes, I'm fine, L.Joe." I answered L.Joe, I saw the look in her eyes but not her face. 

"Does she know that we are Teen Top?" I asked in my head while I looked at her, curiousity in my eyes, but I tried to hide it, because she was looking at me and the other members. Her gaze came back to me.

"A-Are you the new students for the Speaking class only?" She had asked all of us with a calm state of mind, but in her eyes, I could tell she was shocked.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for being it so short, I felt like some of those authors who do a shortish one, and for the picture, is due to C.A.P (Bang Min Soo) getting lost on finding the class where the character, Sam, is. ^^ I hope you love this, its my first Chapter-Chapter one in a long time~!