Chapter 10

The One who Came into my Life

When Monday came around, Jess and I went in a little early than usual, I guess it was because of nerves, due to having celeberties as our students. I went to the teacher's lounge first thing to get the papers ready for the new comers and the Teen Top members. I hummed happily as I copied from the book and printed them out, I opened a green folder and put the stack of worksheets in on each side of the folder, I pick it up and hold it in my arms, along with the book. 

"Another day, but a better day!" I giggled softly and holds the folder close to me happily, I hum as I walk back to my classroom to get the worksheets ready on the students desk so when they walked in, it will be ready for the lesson today. I hum a song from them, since they are here now, I keep humming to "Supa Luv" by them.

"Ho oh~I got that Supa Luv, that Supa Luv-" I sung low, but I stopped when I saw my students when I turned the corner, I hid due to the fact that intermixed within them is my three: C.A.P, Changjo and Niel.

"Okay, calm down Sam, its just another day, like any other day, so just stay calm and relax...!" I thought in my head and took a deep breath, I then moved from behind the corner, wearing a nice blue blouse and a nice black skirt that ruffled here and there. 

"Good morning students!" I sang a little bit, I always did that to show them that I care about them. They know I won't give up on them unlike other teachers and their parents. 

"Good morning Ms. Cipriano." My other students said back, except the three Teen Top members who were staring at me with my nice blue blouse and black ruffled skirt. C.A.P had a slight pink to his cheeks and looked away to the side. I couldn't help but smile.

"Okay class, are you ready to go in and get some work done?!" I asked excitedly with a warm smile, trying to be enthusiastic towards them, like I am every day. They smiled back wide and nodded with excitement, they love how I am with them, teaching wise. As soon as I walked to the door unlock it, I noticed that C.A.P had been looking at me, as if checking me out.