Chapter 9

The One who Came into my Life

~~~Flashback~~~

"Okay let's draw straws, whoever gets the shorter straw gets Chunji, L.Joe and Changjo." I whispered to Jessica, her looked upset because sometimes I always won that sort of thing due to her bad judgement. 

"Alright, hopefully I don't get the short one..." Jess mumbled under her breath and I take out straws and cut them. I hide them, making them even. 

"Please oh please let me get the long straw!" I thought over and over again in my head. Jess reached for the straw and pulled it out of my hand, she scowled.

"AW MAN!" She said out loud with a hint of anger in them, and she sighed sadly.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I smiled almost ALL day on that day, because I won the straw pulling and now I had the three good students first, while Jess had the three "bad" students from the boy group Teen Top. I couldn't hide my joy when we got home, Jess kept pouting with her lips pursed.

"Why do I ALWAYS get the bad luck with this?!" Jess complained and sighed angrily as we walked home.

"Because, I know which one is the small one and which one is the big by looking at them." I said while smiling wide, a happy tone in my voice, she sighed again angrily, but shrugs as if to say "Oh well."

"I can't help it that I'm better at it than you are!" I laughed at her and sighed as I calmed down from laughing hard. 

"Next time, let me have the long straw!" Jess pouted sadly and crossed her arms over her chest like a little kid.

"Fine, fine, next time we pull straws I will let you win, okay?" I told her and smiled wide at her, with that she smiled so wide that her teeth and gums showed from under those lips. 

"Yeah yeah, but this will ONLY be the first one, okay?" I teased and started running when she started chasing after me. I smiled as I ran, thanking God that I have met her and became best friends with her, because without her, I would have not met C.A.P nor the other Teen Top members. 

"I am so grateful!" I thought and kept running until I was the first one to reach our apartment complex.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the short chapter, just thought you guys needed a little break from the long ones, lol, I hope you guys will be anticipating the rest of this fanfic! <3 

STAY TUNED! <3