Chapter 8: CAP's POV

The One who Came into my Life

I sat with the other members in the woman's room, no one else was here but us. We could feel the tension in the air from the two girls, after they had devided us into two sets of three. Their backs were turned to all 6 of us, talking low to where we couldn't hear them that very well, due to us being forced to siit half away acrossed the room. I kept looking around, but my eyes kept going back to the woman with long black hair and red streaks in it.

"Are you go-" I was going to ask, but one of them shushed me and I made a pouting face a bit and sighs out of boredom along with the others.

"When are they going to assign us??" Niel had asked in a whisper to me and the other members.

"Probably never you guys..." sighed L.Joe while turning his head toward the window. I leaned forward, my hand to my face, I looked up a bit at them, talking, then I noticed they were doing something, I couldn't tell but it got my curiousity up. 

"AW MAN!" 

I jumped when I heard one of them groaned loudly, even the other memebers jumped from that. I saw the woman with black hair with streaks in it say something, with her fist midway up with a smile on her face. 

"Okay...I'm Jessica Kim, one of the teachers that help students like you, speak English and read it, as well." said the other woman with brownish-black long curly hair. Ms. Kim had her arms crossed with a upset look of why me expression on her face. I couldn't imagine why though.

"I'm Samantha Cipriano, her partner, but we switch students from time to time with our students so it won't be boring to have us every day." That one girl with the long black hair and red streaks had said to all of us. I kept glancing at the other members to see their expressions, in which they seemed to be shocked a little, but more amused due to the fact that we will have women teaching us instead of men.

"When do we start class, teach?" L.Joe asked with a very amused smile acrossed his lips, staring at Ms. Kim with a very happy smile, as if wanting to make her smile at him only type of smile, in which I knew that it can't be good in my eyes.

"Good luck with Ms. Kim, your going to need it big time." I thought into my head and shook it, smiling only a little bit with a hint of sorry about what L.Joe is going to do to you. 

"Okay, tomorrow will be when we will start the classes around 8:15 AM, DON'T be late." Ms. Kim said while smiling and tilting her head to the side, but in a serious tone at the same time, which gave me a little bit of a bad vibe, but L.Joe already wanted the class to start. 

We said our goodbyes after they have told us that we will see which teacher we will have to "help" with our English speaking. 

"I can't wait for tomorrow! I can't wait to see who I will get!" chuckled L.Joe with a hint a evil in it, his eyes were sparkling with amusment and plans he had in store.

"Don't do anything stupid, L.Joe..." I warned him with a very serious tone in my voice, glaring at him.

"Okay okay, I won't, maybe. Depends on how I feel." L.Joe mocked me with a smile, but  a apologeitc smile came too after it, because now I was furious, I don't want him to make their teaching a living Hell, especially with our image on the line.