Chapter 6: CAP's POV

The One who Came into my Life

I stood there watching this girl walking around in this room, I looked toward the sign. The schools name is Hyotoshima University above the two double doors. I looked back to where the female was, she had a book in her hand, standing up at the board that is a little close to the window.

"Okay, now I know which girl I kind of saw under the light (barely), time get in there."  I thought in my head and smiled wide, but how would...I saw a sign on a light post, I look at it.

"We need more students to attend Hyoto. University! Bring your friends, family (that is able to come and are of age), or people who have dropped out of school! Please help out! ^o^v"

I smiled even more, I rip it off and ran toward the dorm to talk to the other members about Hyotoshima University.

~~~After a whole hour of running~~~

I ran in panting, my hands on my knees, squating a little; trying to catch my breath to talk.

"You alright there CAP?" Changjo asked me as he powered walked to me with the other members coming toward me as well. I put one finger up for them to wait a minute so I can catch my breath. I straightened up and I took one deep breath.

"I saw the person who...was under the light, wearing my cap...haa haa, it was a girl! I know where...she works at!" I told the other members, still catching my breath a little bit. They just looked at me. 

"Okay?" L.Joe commented with a puzzled look toward everyone else. I just looked at them with a upset look and started to walk away.

"Fine, I'll get it myself...by myself..." I mumbled to myself, but I felt someone grab me, I turn my head to see Niel.

"I'll help you CAP hyung." He said while smiling at me, then Chunji came up to me, wanting to help, I could tell by the way he was smiling, then Changjo, and Ricky. I smiled wide at all them. The other four members looked at L.Joe.

"Fine! I'll help too..." L.Joe answered to the staring four members, sighing a long sigh, he didn't want to do it, but it made me feel better about it. 

"Good, we will go in the morning to enroll!" I said with a grin, I head to my room, I close the door, holding the paper to me with grin because I'm going to get my cap back from that girl if its the last thing I do!

~~~In the Morning~~~

"CAAAP, when are we going to get there?!" groaned L.Joe, his hands in his blue jean pockets, wearing a striped shirt that is black and pink. Everyone else ignored him with headphones in or talking. Well, except ONE. 

"We're almost there, L.Joe, take a chill pill, okay?" I told L.Joe with a hint of annoyance in it aimed at L.Joe. As we got nearer to the school, I smile wide at the oh so close school.

"Hurry! Before anyone shows up takes the our opportunity away!" I said exciedly, due to the fact that I might know where cap is in this persons possession. I started to run up to the front of the school, praying that no one else had gotten our spots. I open the doors. I looked behind me to make sure that the others were behind me. We all walk into the school

"Welcome to Hyotoshima University!" A female reseptionist said with a friendly smile. I walked up to the female sitting behind her desk. 

"We would like to sign up for the class. On the speaking English one, we need to only take one for now, due our schedules." I smiled at her warmly.