Fourth night - SungRen

At midnight...~

Sungjong was walking around their dorm, not sure what to do. His hyungs were all going insane, becoming gays, kissing, maybe even ing each other. He didnt want to see any of this. 

"I better get out of here" he says to himself one night, around 11.30pm. 

The only person who he could think of was Ren. Nu'est didnt have any schedules for tomorrow, so he was the perfect buddy for spending the night with, of course, just as a friend. 

 

 

11.50pm. 

"Ren" says Sungjong the moment he sees Ren opening the door of their dorm. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" asks Ren, rubbing his eyes from lack of sleep. 

"The hyungs are all acting weird.. so um.. i was wondering if i could spend the night here?" 

Ren nods and smiles. 

"The others are gone . They went to a club or something." 

"Why didnt you go with them too?" asks Sungjong while taking off his shoes, entering the dorm and looking around. "Wa.. its pretty. The dorm i mean. Its the first time i'm here" 

"Right? Me and Aron hyung decorated it" 

"You're acting weird too" 

"Too..? Who else is acting weird?" 

"The hyungs. They are.. well... lets say a bit too close with each other." 

"What is that supposed to mean?" 

"Sunggyu with Woohyun hyung.. saw them kissing in the hallway.. " 

"Wow.." 

"Hoya and Dongwoo hyung were the soul out of their tongues the night before in the practise room" 

"Wow again.." 

"And Myungsoo and Sungyeol hyung were in their room last night" 

"What the hell happened with them!?" 

"Cought the gay-flu" 

"Gay-flu?" 

"Long story" 

"Aha.." 

"Do you have movies we could watch, or something like this?" 

"Yeah.. hm.. how about &The city?" suggests Ren and Sungjong nods. 

"I like this one" 

 

11.59pm. 

A moan. Then another moan. 

Sungjong felt uncomfortable. He was watching the movie but there were like a lot of scenes, and the innocent looks on Ren's face told him that he hadnt watched, nor experiensed something like that which was on the movie. 

"R-ren" starts Sungjong. Ren turns around and before he knows it , his lips are against Sungjong's. He opens his eyes wide but calms down and enjoys the kiss, then actually starts kissing him back. 

When Sungjong pulls away, Ren is left with no breath. He breaths hard, trying to calm down. Sungjong sighs and looks away, confussed with a blush creeping on his face. 

"I cought the gay-flu.." he mumbles and turns around, grabs Ren's neck and pulls his closer to kiss him again. 

 


A/N: I bet you were actually expecting Sungjong with Ren, and if you werent.. SURPRISE!!! xD 

Lol, sorry for the short chapter (no inspiration all of a sudden -.-) 

The next chapter.. hmm.. will be a ty one. Please let me know with which couple should i start~ Thankies in advance :)))