Third night - MyungYeol

At midnight...~

Chapter 4   - Third night - MyungYeol 

 

 

Myungsoo was laying on his bed, thinking about everything that happened few days ago. It all started with the story that their manager told them about the gays that lived here, then all of a sudden Woohyun was hugging and kissing Sunggyu, then Hoya was blushing whenever Dongwoo did some kind of skinship with him, and today, just few hours ago, Sungyeol told him that if he tried to do something to him while he was sleeping, he was going to cut his head off. To which Myungsoo just shrugged and laughed. It was impossible for him to do something like that. 

 

11:55pm. 

Myungsoo tried his best to fall asleep but he couldnt. He wasnt sure what was loudlier - Sunggyu's moans or Dongwoo's snoring. But either way, he had to get away from this. 

He stood up, prettending not to see the shocked looks on the WooGyu couple, and went out of the room. He sighed and thought of ways how to spend his sleepless night and only one thought came on his mind - bother Sungyeol. 

He smirked and made his way to the room which Sungyeol was supposed to share with Woohyun but hell since he wasnt there, Sungyeol was all alone, sleeping soundly. 

Myungsoo went closer to the bed and ruffles Sungyeol's hair, earning a moan from the other. Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes, wondering what or who the hell was doing this, and got a total shock when he saw Myungsoo starring at him with a smirk on his lips. 

"What are you doing here?! " asks Sungyeol with his sleepy husky voice. 

Myungsoo's smirk gets wider and he sits on the bed. 

"I couldnt wait to see you on the next morning" he says and laughs loudly from the inside when he sees the look on Sungyeol's face. It was some kind of mix between anger, fear, happiness and fear again. 

 

11:59pm. 

"Just.. leave me alone will ya? I need my beauty sleep" 

"What beauty sleep? You're pretty enough just like this" 

"You're weird and that's creepy" 

"Nah, maybe i just cought the gay-flu" says Myungsoo with sarcasm in his voice. 

 

12:01 am. 

Sungyeol sighs and stands up from his bed, but gets cought by Myungsoo's hand. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Away from you" 

"Why?" 

"You're acting like a total gay Myungsoo!" 

" But you like it"  

Sungyeol hisses and looks away with his cheeks getting reder with every second. 

" I hate you" 

" I love you too" 

Myungsoo pulls Sungyeol and he ends up on his lap, with his arms around his neck. Myungsoo stares at his best friend, who now seemed to him like a totally different person. He leans closer and Sungyeol leans back. Myungsoo gets irritated and puts his hand behind Sungyeol's neck and pulls him closer, crashing their lips together. 

 

Why did Myungsoo had to come tonight?! - was wondering Sungyeol while letting Myungsoo touch his tummy and back. He got infected. 


A/N: MyungYeol all over the chapter!!! WOHOOO!! Wow xD Next chapter- Sungjong+ (secret xD)~ after that i'll um.. maybe write some ? maybe, just maybe, only if you guys want me to xD 

Do tell me what you think about the chapter and about my future plans about this story xD lols~ Thankies for reading, subscribing and commenting~