First night - WooGyu

At midnight...~

Chapter  2                      First night - WooGyu 

 

 

A hand travelled down on his body. He mumbled something about how he wanted to be left alone, but the hand didnt stop. 

Sunggyu opened his eyes slowly, wondering what the hell was happening. He saw a figure, siluete, shadow in the room and a hand under the covers, touching his body. Sunggyu freaked out and pushed the 'shadow' away so he could escape. 

"H-hyung!!" he hears a voice calling for him. Sunggyu stops and turns around only to find the lights by the 'shadow' and a silly-looking Woohyun rubbing the back of his head. 

"Woohyun.. what are you doing here?" asks Sunggyu and Woohyun chuckles awkwardly. "Dont tell me..." 

Sunggyu steps back, too scared to go near the younger. The story their manager told them kept repeating in his mind to the point of making him go nuts. He was scared of every member. What if they start doing a lot more than just 'friendly skinship'? What if Woohyun cought the 'gay-ish' flu and him here!?

No, he cant allow that to happen.

"S-stay away from me !!" yells Sunggyu, cursing himself for noticing the movements under the covers of his roomate- Myungsoo.

"Hyung, dont be.. scared. Why are you even freaking out in first place?!"

"Who wouldnt when they feel a hand, touching their body while they're sleeping!?!" yells again Sunggyu, this time a bit softlier.

Woohyun nods and shrugs.

"I wouldnt"

"You're a freak then"

"Dont say that hyung!! I might be the greasy Nam Woohyun, but i'm not a freak"

"Ok,ok, i take my words back. Now, will you please get out of my room?" asks Sunggyu, sarcasm in his words.

"I'm too scared to do so"

"Why so?"

"Sungyeol's been saying weird stuff in his sleep..."

Sunggyu gulps. He doesnt want to know, yet he asks.

"What.. kind of stuff?"

"I think he became a gay.."

"Why you think so?"

"He had been Myungsoo's name the whole night"

"I better leave the dorm!" says Sunggyu and goes to the drawers to pack his stuff.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" asks Woohyun, worried about the leader.

"I'm way too scared to live here Woohyun-ah, what if you turn into a gay and suddenly come and me during the night!?!"

"Haha, hyung, that wont happen"

"Sureeee Nam grease, Sureee"

 

"Are you reall leaving?" asks Woohyun , following the leader when he got out of his room, carring a bag with clothes and some snacks.

"Dont try stopping me!"

"I'm not stopping you" says Woohyun and leans against the door.

Sunggyu blinks confused. He really wasnt stopping him? Great. Just great. (insert sarcasm here).

"Nam Woohyun, just.. wont you tell me anything!? Anything?!"

"Nope"

"What kind of friend are you anyway!?"

"A good one"

"Yeah, and i'm Brat Pitt"

"You look like him actually~"

Sunggyu facepalms. Woohyun was getting on his nerves. He should be begging him to stay right now, to make him believe that they wont turn into gays, that.. they will stay as just friends forever!

Sunggyu puts down his bag and goes closer too Woohyun.

"Just one word from your mouth and i'd have stayed. I'm seriously leaving !"

A smirk appears on Woohyun's lips. With a quick movement, Sunggyu is already pinned to the door, with his hands above his head.

"W-what are you doing!?"

"You said one word right? How about.. one action/movement?" asks Woohyun. Sunggyu blinks in confusement, not really understanding what the younger meant. One action? What the..

"Seriously, what are you talk-" 

Sunggyu was cut off by a pair of lips against his. He opened his eyes wide and tried to push Woohyun away, but he was stronger than him. Sunggyu stopped fighting and actually enjoyed the kiss. He closed his eyes and let Woohyun do whatever he wanted to do with him. 

'He cought the gay-ish flu after all..' thinks Sunggyu while kissing Woohyun. 


A/N: Wohoo~ second chapter is up and its all WooGuy~ The first chapters will not be rated because i feel like writting a normal, not ty story for once xD lols~ 

Next update- not sure when , but it will be with YaDong~ 

Thankies for all those who subscribed, commented and read the story~ hope you like it~