Second night - YaDong

At midnight...~

 

Chapter  3  - Second night - Yadong 

 

He is now dancing in the practise room as usual, but something was bothering him. The story that the manager told them still echoing in his mind, it made him think things he would have never thought of . Now he did not know what to believe, who to trust and if that everything he sees is real.

Sweat ran down his face, but he ignored it. He tried his best to concentrate on the dance, on the steps, not to mess up but he failed miserably. This wasnt him. This wasnt the normal Hoya. 

 

The door suddenly opened, revealing a gummy smile which belonged to no other than Dongwoo. 

"What are you doing here?" asks Hoya, oblivious of the fact that he was asking a really stupid question. 

"What do you mean what am i doing here? To practise of course" answers Dongwoo with his smile never leaving his face. 

A sigh from Hoya as he turns around to look at himself in the huge mirror in the room. He felt patethic. His teammate came to practise and he was asking him why? Was he that paranoic? 

 

 

11:59pm. 

They were dancing to the song "Paradise". This song has never been so awkward, strange as it was now. Both rappers were facing each other in the mirror, looking for a way to fix their steps, to fix the situation, but could not get to do anything.

 

 

Midnight.

"I think we need a break" suddenly says Dongwoo and Hoya nods. They really needed a break. 

Hoya lays on the floor and pants hard. Dancing right now didnt seem like a good idea to him, when his best friend was here. He never felt so awkward and scared from him. He feared the fact that if Dongwoo comes closer to him, he will get the gay-flu and ... he didnt want to be like that. 

After all, if he does, he will have a lot of energy to spend, which means.. hurting his bestie. 

Hoya shakes his head to clear his mind from such thoughts. He must be ill or something. 

"I'm still thinking about what Sungjong asked me" says suddenly Dongwoo, making Hoya turn around to face him. Dongwoo had this slight blush on his cheeks, and a stupid gummy smile on his face, mixed with worry and confusion. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"He asked me.. if i do become a gay.. who will i become.. you know.. closer  with" 

Hoya tilts his head, confussed with that the other was talking about. And what was even Sungjong talking about? Why bother asking the silly Dongwoo such a question. 

"What did you answer him?" 

Dongwoo chuckles and looks at Hoya with sparkling eyes. He moves a bit closer to him, and Hoya moves back. The same action repeats till Hoya finally hits one of the walls with his back and has nowhere to escape. Dongwoo puts his hand on his leg and smiles. 

"Infinite H" he says and blushes, looking away. 

D-did.. Dongwoo just blush!? 

"W-what.. " 

"With .. you .. " 

"What.. " 

Hoya doesnt remember any other words. The only thing in his mind was Dongwoo's stupid gummy smile, Dongwoo's answer to Sungjong's question and Dongwoo's hand on his leg which was dangerously close to his crotch area. Really... dangerous. 

"I-it.. was a joke .. right?" 

"It wasnt a joke, Hoya" 

"Did you catch the gay-flu!?" 

"I guess i did! Dont you get it.. we always had this.. gay-flu!! " 

For once in his life, Dongwoo was trying to talk seriously, not to be funny. And he succeeded. But the more he was talking, the more scared Hoya got. 

"I mean.. look. We have always been closer to each other than with the others right?" 

A nod from Hoya. Dongwoo smiles that Hoya finally starts understanding what he meant, so he continues. 

"So.. didnt this story just.. made us realise what we feel towards each other?" 

Another nod from Hoya. His mind was blank. The words coming from these plump lips of Dongwoos' were way too distracting. Dongwoo smiles even wider, and goes closer to Hoya, sitting right next to him. 

"W-what do you think Hoya? Am i right?" asks Dongwoo, a hint of hope in his voice. 

Hoya looks at him and without realising what he was doing , puts his hand behind Dongwoo's neck and pulls him closer, smashing their lips together. Hoya've always wondered what these lips tasted like, and today he finally found out. Like sweet. 

Great... 

He cought the gay-flu too... 


A/N: Wohoo!! YaDong!! YaDong!! Finally they both cought the gay-flu xDD lols~ this chapter wasnt funny, it was kind of.. sad? And sorry if i made Dongwoo way too smart-sounding(?) in this chapter~ 

Next chapter - MyungYeol !! Thankies for reading , subscribing and commenting~