Before Midnight~

At midnight...~

"Sungjong!!! You better explain what did you do to our kitchen!!!" i hear someone yelling my name. I think its Sunggyu hyung. 

Yeah, i'm Sungjong, the maknae of Infinite. The dorm is messier than it ever was, the members are all acting strange and.. me.. well, i have my reasons to be like this. And when i say 'like this' i mean, dating a male. Dont ask more, i'll tell you later. 

.

.

.

Sunggyu .  

The oldest in the group, the one who always complains about everything. Currently with his eyes opened, but i'm sure he cant see everything. Yeah, i read this somewhere, not sure where, but it was quite funny. 

Nevermind. 

He was the first to start acting weird. You know, the manager told us something weird about the dorm we're staying right now. He said that it was owned years ago, by a gay couple, and we were all like 'ewwww'. He then told us that they killed thereselves when their parents opposed their relationship, so now, whoever lives here, especially if they are males, turn into gays. 

"Hyung, thats rediculous" Hoya says and we all laugh in agreement. 

"Well, your opinion to believe it or not" the manager says and leaves. 

Sunggyu told us not to believe such stuff and went to his room. I'm sure he is packing his stuff now so he can leave. 

I go to see him and open the door slowly, revealing a worried  Sunggyu, packing  his stuff. Bingo. 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" 

"I'm way too close with Woohyun..." 

"So?" 

"What if we become gays!?!" he yells and i laugh. He really was the Hamster of the group. 

"Dont worry hyung, you're quite gay-ish anyways" 

"Very funny Sungjong, very funny" 

----

 

Woohyun 

 

The typical gay. No, ok, i'm just kidding. He is just really greesy, likes to 'throw' hearts, to be chessy with the fans and to have a perfect body for killing them. What else do you need? 

Oh, and he is Sunggyu's best friend. I guess Woohyun isnt bothered by the managers story, but still. 

"S-Sungjong-ah.." i hear him calling me. 

"Hm?" i ask him when i turn around. He was shaking, eyes closed. 

"What is it hyung?" 

"I just had a nightmare!" 

"A nightmare...?" 

"Yeah" 

"About?" 

"W-well... there.. out manager told us that if we live here, we'll become gay!!" 

I facepalm and go past him. 

"It wasnt a nightmare hyung. It really did happen" i tell him. 

Well, even if he was lovable, y and had a nice voice, he was quite stupid. 

---

 

Dongwoo

Dino? Genius? The stupiest person ever? Not sure what to call him, so i'll just .. tell you that he is a dancer,one of the best, and a rapper. 

A really funny hyung, who when he heard about our managers story, started doing skinship with every single member, to scare them. Most of them really did, and started doubting if Dongwoo wasnt a gay even from before. 

These people are so stupid. 

"Hyung, do you have someone in mind?" i ask him suddenly and he blinks. 

"what?" 

"If you turn gay, who will be the person you'd like to be with?" 

He thinks for few seconds and then a huge grin appears on his face. 

"Infinite H , of course" he says and laughs shyly. 

I pity Hoya. 

---

 

Hoya

Another dance machine, and a rapper. But this hyung is kind of normal. At least most of the time. But he is a from the inside. When one of the members say something about him, which is bad, or not to his liking, he would always give them the -stare. I just hate it. 

Other than that, he is perfect. Has nice body. Acted in a drama last year. Wait, wait.. So he actually became a gay since 2012! Daebak. I better tell the others to stay away from him, they might catch the 'gay-ish' flu!!! 

---

 

Myungsoo

 

The hottie of the group. The visual. The actor. The weirdo Myungsoo. 

Yeah, even if he is cold and hot most of the time, in the dorm he is the typical Dongwoo. Yeps. They even make fun of the members. Agh. 

Myungsoo's best friend is Sungyeol, who happens to be the same age as him. They are the typical gay couple. I mean, just look at the pictures the fans take of them! They just scream "GAY!" . Nevermind. 

I dont wanna offend anyone with my 'talks' . 

 

---

Sungyeol

 

The other part of the MyungYeol couple. The tall choding. The.. never heard about it- guy. The weirdo. I sometimes think he is weirder than Dongwoo hyung. 

When he heard about our managers story, he went to Myungsoo and wrapped his arm around his shoulder and whispered something to him, which i didnt hear. What a pity. I bet it was something about how perfect they would be as a couple. Perfect my . Which is perfect. Nevermind. 

 


A/N: The first chapter introduces the members before 'midnight'~ the chapter is from Sungjong's POV. 

lol, i tried to be funny , but now that i read it, it sounds like i'm cursing and hating Infinite! which is NOT right! 

I better not do this again -.- 

So um, next chapter- WooGyu after midnight ;p 

Thankies for reading~