Chapter 7

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae P.O.V

I cant't believe Donghae actually did that. He stole my first kiss! the only reason I cried after he kissed me was because I was shocked cuz it was all too sudden and totally unexpected. why would he kiss me? doesn't he think of me as a nerd and a loser?

Right now I am sitting outside with my cousin Kyuhyun. He bought me two new cartons of strawberry milk. We were sitting quietly while he was side hugging me because I was still hicupping and sniffling a bit.

"ne Kyu~"

"Yes Hyukkie?"

"Yah! Its hyung for you!" I said while jokingly punching him on his chest.

"Hahaha. its because it doesnt look like it hyukkie hyung. and you know that I don't usually call people older than me hyung. besides Heechul hyung and of course you~ you know I just like teasing you" he said while grinning at me.

I just pouted at what he said.

" why did you and Heechul Hyung interfere Kyu?,even though I said you guys shouldn't" I said while pouting more at him.

"well sorry hyung, its just that your here with us now and you know we can't stand it if our vute baby cousin is crying right~?"

"But still Kyu~ You know me. I can still handle it. I was just shocked and surprised and all cuz that was the first time someone did that to me. more so when I look like this"

"But still. We couldn't handle it hyung. so please forive us this once ok? you can continue what your doing neh? but just promise that you will really let us to actually talk to you next week ok?" he said while looking straight to my eyes.

I sighed.

"you know I keep my promises Kyu~ so don't worry. ok?" I said while smiling at him.

"Ok hyung. now let's get ack because luch id about to end soon."

"nee~"

we both got up and I threw my empty cartons of milk in the trash can.

when we got to the classroom we didn't talk to each other and quietly went to our own seats which were on the opposite sides of the room,

I sat down and saw that Minnie was alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter