Chapter 10

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On monday. The so called "y red head" by Donghae went to school early. When he entered class 2-1 there wasn't anybody there yet so he just opted to just relax for awhile at the school'd rooftop.

Five minutes before the bell rang, he was alreadt on his way back to his class and on his way the students that the guy passes all stare at him thinking "who is he?" and things like "Is he a new student?!".

When he neared his class, he could already hear the chattering of the students inside.

And the teacher wasn't there yet. right as the bell rang he walked straight inside the classroom and with that. the classroom seemed to have been silenced by his appearance.

The silence was disrupted by Jessica. The same Jessica last friday.

"Umm oppa. who are you? and do you have a girlfriend??" She asked. the red head just smirked as a response.

The guys just gawked at him because even htough he was a guy he still looked beautiful and handsome at the same time while the girls were silently squealing bacause they all thought that they had a new hot classmate.

And one person that was certainly shocked was no other than Lee Donghae because he was actually seeing the face of the very person he saw last saturday. But he couldn't help but think that the guy also seemed familiar. and that that he actually looked like Hyukjae. A not so nerd version.

While all of this was happening the gamer bestfriend of his was only smir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter