Chapter 16

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Donghae P.O.V~

OH MY GOD!!

I didn't think he was this good at soccer... When we first started the game he was able to get the ball fro me immediately and not to mention he is a really fast runner.

Even though I am the soccer captain and known as the best player of the team. My Hyukkie proves to ba a great opponent. I guess my baby is multitalented. And I forgot to mention that he looks so y right now~

Our score as of now is 2-2 and it takes a lot of effort to score goals and also defend against him.

And right now I'm in a tough situation hes got the ball and running straight for the goal post. I out all my effort to steal the ball cause I really want to win this! And to my relief I was ablt to steal the ball from under him with much difficulty. I'm trying so hard on offense right now cuz he keeps on making almost unpredictable moves against me. I think if it was another player they would have lost already to him in a matter of less than thirty minutes.

As I reach the goal post. He quickly acts as a goalie.

"Cmon captain!"

"Show me that even a fish can kick!"

He shouted teasingly at me.

I made my decision.

I went to the right and waited for him to go to that direction but I quickly changed my course. I quickly kicked the ball and it swiftly went inside the net.

"YEEEEEESS!!" I jumped up in joy. That was the hardest three points to gain ever in all my years of playing soccer. He just laughed at my childishness...

end of P.O.V

The two LEEs lied down next to each other at the center of the field panting, catching their breath.

They were both staring at the blue sky and it looked like it was almost sunset. It goes to show that they were playing for quite long.

"haa..haa..that was a great game...y-you are a really good player..haah" Donghae said while panting.

"I guess you really are the captain eeii..hah~" Hyukjae said also panting.

"Where did you learn to play like that?" Donghae asked now looking at Hyukjae.

"I used to play with Junsu a lot because I also love playing soccer,, I guess I'm a bit rusty since I haven't played in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter